/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help regarding surah rahman healing

lifeguard
06-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Has anyone experienced healing through Surah Rahman. I have problem with my liver and I have been hearing it for nearly 3 weeks now morning afternoon and night and drink half glass of water saying Allah's name. Anybody can help what I'm doing wrong. I feel alot of difference in my body but there is something I feel which is not being fully cured. Thank you. May Allah be with us all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhaba
06-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't know about that, but you should read Surah Al-Fatiha several times a day, blow it on you hand and rub your hand on the area. Once I read it 7 times in the evening, 7 times at night and 7 times early the next morning and the problem went away in no time. Also, read Surah Al-Falaq, Surah An-Nas and Surah Al-Ikhlas. May Allah give you good health. Ameen.

lifeguard
06-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Thank you so much for your response. I will read Surah Fatiha from today InshaAllah.

جوري
06-08-2009, 12:51 AM
you should recite the Noble Quran plus use the help of modern medicine.. Allah swt taught us many things and gave us many resources..best to make use of all of them..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.