/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i love everyone of u out there.

ghengis
06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
salaamalaykum people.

i just have to say that i love everyone of you out there.
i am just a dissassociated revert to islam, i was ridiculed today by muslims and i feel bad.

and i am talking to my internet friends. because if i tell my real ones they will think i am overly sensitive and label me as a sensitive wimp type of guy which i donot want to do.

sorry about letting it out people... this anonymous name thing is great.

i also wish to say, that in future i will reveal my anguish to allah alone. i suppose this is truly the higher spiritual course of action.

to be able to handle these things, these moments of life and be grateful, and happy with allahs divine plan, and to understand the nature of trial and striving towards allah... th refinement of mental understanding, increase in faith, refinement of character and purification of the soul...

anyway....

my revert "feel like an orphan" syndrome.... "too old to feel like this", "u should know better at your age" self talk... seems to make me realize how regardless of my old age i am very young.

.... just feels better to let it out.... i know its a spiritual flaw.....

...it beats writing in the journal all the time.... :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ghengis
06-08-2009, 12:05 AM
can u delete posts?///

aadil77
06-08-2009, 12:12 AM
screw thos muslims, don't feel disheartened by them for a second they don't have any right to ridicule you

you have us here, keep postin lettin us know how u are and InshAllah things will be ok

what did they say to you? and was it purely becaus you're a revert or somithin else?

ghengis
06-08-2009, 12:21 AM
.... i'll post later.... i am gonna read the marvellous qu'ran...

i am going to inshallah do wudu and learn that surah by heart tonight inshallah.
u know the one u posted on the other thread... about being an orphan.

no 89.

salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ghengis
06-08-2009, 12:25 AM
oops. no 93. duha.

us humans... definately created weak.... another persons social opinion effects us so much.
good behaviour is charity indeed.

i am gonna be charitable with respect to my behaviour with others inshallah. and merciful.

جوري
06-08-2009, 12:33 AM
you are wonderful.. I just know things will work out for you soon insha'Allah.. also read suret yousef as there is a great lesson about patience to be learned from that reflecting on the life and trials of both yousef and his father PBUT..

there is indeed a healing in the Quran, I know my most difficult days, that went on without end, Allah swt kept me company and gave me hope.. can't explain how he gave me hope, but it never left me...

and sure writing about it helps..

now, editing a post can make you delete something you don't want, or you can write a mod and ask them to remove a thread to the recyling bin and it will be erased from memory and you won't have to worry about it again...

P.S: I am a sister

:w:

ghengis
06-08-2009, 12:36 AM
your a cool sister.
not grouchy. noway!! i dont believe u!

thanks.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-08-2009, 12:43 AM
You seem so gentle and kind hearted mashaAllah. Enjoy and may Allah keep you safe and happy, ameen. We r here whenever u need us. All the best :D

Salaam alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.