/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how does one acheive contentment

Ummu Sufyaan
06-09-2009, 06:18 AM
:sl:
how does one go about achieving that contentment/tranquility of accepting Qadr...meaning when you don't have something that you really want or that others have, you just accept it and feel at peace that whatever happens, happens and not feel disappointed that you haven't been given it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-10-2009, 09:20 AM
*bump...

Tony
06-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Speaking personally, namaz and Qur'an reading. Failing that footage of Gaza children and all the other abused and suffering innocents damaged by the kuffar. Humble pie is the answer brother:statisfie

Snowflake
06-10-2009, 10:37 AM

Just love Allah :statisfie

If a person really loves Allah, they will trust Him.

Then if you trust Allah, you accept He knows best and hence be grateful to Him in all circumstances. We are born with love trust and acceptance of Qadr and hence inner peace. It's ungratefulness to our Lord, that destroys it.

Love + trust + gratitude = " you just accept it and feel at peace that whatever happens, happens and not feel disappointed that you haven't been given it" - umm ul-shaheed

That's my equation anyway :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
^wa alaykum us-Salaam
barakallahu feekumaa...but how does one know if they love allah :(

Snowflake
06-10-2009, 10:52 AM
^sissssssssss!! lol you always make me wanna say things on the forum that I probably should keep 'mum' about. Haha! U adorable mashaAllah!

Should I? :?
Shouldn't I? :hmm:
Should I? :rollseyes
Shouldn't I? :blind:

Hmmm, lol.. lemme think about how to... I mean whether to reply to that as you make me feel like doing :D

Ummu Sufyaan
06-10-2009, 10:56 AM
oh no lol maybe u can PM them to me then :p go ahead and reply :-[

faizacadday
06-16-2009, 06:27 AM
i love your reply Scents of Jannah. its a quote i will keep in mind. thanks a lot

hopeful19
06-21-2009, 05:48 AM
in my early life as a muslim, i have come to agree that aceeptance is the best, every role in the this world has to be filled, and Allah understands who is best suited for what

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.