/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Those are not our women but These are our women!

Abu Sukkar
06-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Those are not our women
but These are our women!

Tell me, how many arguments start, everyday, over a man accusing his woman of flirting?

Tell me, what sort of example is it for the child, knowing that his mother gets served in the shop quicker because she bats her eyelids, at the shop assistant?

Tell me, how many men fear their women cheating on them over the way they dress, when they go out?

Tell me how many women are not comfortable with their men, being around women who have to wake at 6am to apply their makeup, just to try to feel good about themselves?

Tell me, how many feel like they only have a shelf life of about ten years, before they have to try dressing like they eighteen again?

Tell me, how many women out there complain, about getting looks from men and whistled at, but only dress to bring attention?

Tell me, how many women slave and diet all year round, to drop all their clothes at the slightest hint of sun?

Those are not our women…

Continues

Those are not our women but These are our women… « Moosey

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
06-13-2009, 09:35 AM
:sl:

Very touching and motivational :thumbs_up

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-13-2009, 10:56 PM
:sl:

Nice mashallah :D

:w:

- IqRa -
06-22-2009, 11:32 AM
...whoah. That touched the heart, truly. May Allah reward you for a beautiful post, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.