/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me to learn easy persian

jbeannie
06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I want to make this language phonetic? Meaning chew-tore-e, if that meant
how are you. Can you guy's make sentence's like that for the farsi language?

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Ummmm. No but I can help teach you that language..

jbeannie
06-15-2009, 12:23 AM
sah-lalm

chew-tore-e or chew-tore-a

is that right?

Yanal
06-15-2009, 12:34 AM
What is that suppose to mean? :embarrass

Try this link in trying to assist you in trying to learn persian:http://www.worldlingo.com/en/languag...anslation.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohsen1985
06-15-2009, 01:28 AM
It's not chew, just che, the rest is right

jbeannie
06-15-2009, 02:18 AM
does che have an e sound at the end?

mohsen1985
06-15-2009, 03:24 PM
It's like the che in check. In Finglish (Farsi written in English characters) we write it as chetori?

Che as in check
To as in torture
Ri as in Ricky

jbeannie
06-15-2009, 07:41 PM
so, is it cheh-tore-re is it r with an e sound?

MSN
06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Why do you want to learn perisian?interesting!
By the way are there any persian members here?

The Shah
06-19-2009, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSN
Why do you want to learn perisian?interesting!
By the way are there any persian members here?
i doubt it _ persians are predominantly shia muslims and this site is preety anti-shia muslim

every muslim here belongs to the sunni school's of thought

MSN
06-20-2009, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Shah
i doubt it _ persians are predominantly shia muslims and this site is preety anti-shia muslim

But i doubt it that there are no Persians here.

mohsen1985
06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Shah

anti-shia?

ژاله
06-23-2009, 11:32 AM
if you want to learn persian,check out this site
www.easypersian.com
i used it two or three years back,and it was an amazing site.the person who owns the site gives lessons in such a simple and understandable way that it would not be long before u start constructing persian sentences on your own.especially,if you are familiar with arabic script and a bit of arabic or urdu,you can be able to translate whole persian paragraphs into english or vice versa in no time...in fact even in a single day....(that happened to me anyway!)
dont miss it and good luck!

Muhaba
06-23-2009, 04:37 PM
khaili mamnoon. mun ee ra mibeenum alaan!

faize
06-26-2009, 03:53 AM
i can teach u persian.Originally I am from Iran and i can teach u quite good persian.Im sure.

faize
06-26-2009, 05:09 AM
Shoma kheili khoob farsi harf mizani.
affarien bar shuma.:DAge mikhaen man be shuma mitanam kheili khoob farsi yaad bedaham.Yani farsi-e-irani.
Iranian persian is the easiest and purest form of persian:statisfie

ژاله
07-06-2009, 06:00 AM
^could you please translate that please?:)

Muhaba
07-06-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faize
Shoma kheili khoob farsi harf mizani.
affarien bar shuma.:DAge mikhaen man be shuma mitanam kheili khoob farsi yaad bedaham.Yani farsi-e-irani.
Iranian persian is the easiest and purest form of persian:statisfie
Kkeili mamnoon. Mun farsi-e-iran yuk khurdi midonam kho kasai neest ki ba oo dar farsi harmizanum. barayi ee mikhoham practice bukonum online agar waqt darum. I love iranian persian. it is truly very beautiful. farsi zabon i khaili kushung hast!

Muhaba
07-06-2009, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
^could you please translate that please?:)
it means: you know persian very well. good for you! if you want i can teach you irani persian very well.

faize
07-07-2009, 04:30 PM
khob ba man harf bezan dege.ien tor practice mishe.shoma age moshkeli darid az man mitanin beporsin.
practice=tamrin

faize
07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
shoma koja zindegi mikonin va chitor farsi ra yaad gireftin.Kheili ajib va hayajan angize.
hayajan angiz=means the same amaizing
man kheili khosh halam ke ba kasi mitanam farsi harf bezanam.:)

Muhaba
07-07-2009, 05:43 PM
khaili mamnoon. mun dar souriyah zindage mikonum. qablan dar iran boodum wa az oonja farsi yad giriftum. khaili khoob hast ki dar farsi meetonustum harf mizanum. mishi ke farsi-e-mun khoob mishi. already i learned a couple of words: tamrin and hayajan angiz! khaili mamnoon baraya ee. shoma az koja hasti?

i would also like to practice writing persian from the website someone provided when i have the time, insha-Allah. It's good to know many languages.

Afg
07-28-2009, 12:57 PM
i know a little bit farsi. che to ri? khub asti? kuja miri? these mean, how are you? are you good/fine? where are you going?

ژاله
07-29-2009, 07:14 AM
there is some problem with the lil bit of farsi i know.i find things like poetry of sadi and hafiz and iqbal easier to understand than the simple day to day farsi.:hmm::exhausted why is this so?any idea sis muhaba?:p :)

malayloveislam
08-03-2009, 04:46 PM
I know few Farsi words, I dunno if the meaning is the same or the sound is the same as in Iran, we borrow them into our native language and I'm not really sure, hehe

Firman: Say
Sabda, Shabda: Say
Bandar: City
Diwan: Hall
Domba: Sheep
Maidan: Field
Nakhoda: Chief sailor
Pallavan: Warrior
Jam: Time, Watch
Srunai: Flute
Kavin: Matrimonial
Saudagar: Merchant
Piyala: Cup
Khanduri: Feast
Gandum: Wheat
Naubat: Nine instruments (in royal proclamation)
Daulat: Country
Kurma: Date

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.