/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A boarding school

Bub
06-18-2009, 02:34 PM
I go to a boarding school for sixth form last year because I failed my GCSEs in my previous secondary school; it wasn’t very good school so sixth form give me a chance to get a better qualification for my future but I have got in with the wrong crowd (I haven’t done anything terrible) very few people are Muslim in here and lot of atheist in here as well. However I firmly believe in Allah and it is very hard when people talking about bad things but I still pray and read Qur’an in my room. How can I walk off from it situation if it happens again? I hope your answer will help me if so might Allah bless you:statisfie. Sorry for my bad English. :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-19-2009, 02:48 AM
:sl:

Umm well sister, it seems your doing well with whatever you face mashaAllah. What kind of bad things, just general bad speech or towards Islam? If people say things to you, try to answer it to the best of your knowledge. If you cannot, simply say you don't know and tell them you will find out and let them know. As we know, we can't lie in Islam, especially in matters related to Islam. If it's just really silly or dirty things, just do like you said, walk away from that crowd or ignore them. No company is better than bad company. Conduct yourself in a manner that will attract people to your mannerisms/character inshaAllah.

All the best with your studies and may Allah keep you safe sister, inshaAllah, Ameen :wub:.

:w:

Caller الداعي
06-19-2009, 06:41 AM
salam
remember that most people who accept islam dont accpt thru speeches and knowldge but thru good character ..
most of those who ask questions dont ask to find the truth instead the questions r just to catch u out...
u have an upper hand over them Allah will help u ...
and as the sis said we if we dont know the answer then we simply say we dnt know! and most importantly we dont justfy something we dont fully understand..
i also understand how u feel coz i was in a similar position the best thing to do is to make ur self busy with ur studies and dont give time to any1 else...
and if u can then study the basics of islam and the quran from a learned person.
Hope u do well in ur exams.

Bub
06-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Thank you so much for help me out :-) and might Allah bless you & InshaAllah I will keep busying myself.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-19-2009, 02:39 PM
:sl:

InshaAllah :D All the best sis :wub:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.