/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst weapon in Islam?

Bub
06-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Recently, I went to group for DMG and it is very interesting. They said tongue is the worst weapon in Islam and I'm agree with them because people backstabbing others behind their back and development with haters example; war:raging:. Didnt u agree? What is your suggestion??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
06-23-2009, 08:32 PM
strange words to use, but partially true, backstabbing is forbidden.

Tony
06-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Dua is the most effective weapon

aamirsaab
06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
:sl:
Ignorance is the worst weapon. Then tongue.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM
:salamext:
Bismillah-Hair-Rahmaan Naraheem
Many people think it is the tongue.But the tongue can be equally as efficent in converting people. How else would the Prophets(PBUH) convert people and gave khutbahs on Islam? We should not take anything for granted and look at all aspects of the things we say. We should look at the positive side equally as the negative side and then give a response. The tongue is equally efficent and can be used equally negatively. The worst weapon is misguiding and lying to the people to convert them.

Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh

catalzzy
06-23-2009, 09:45 PM
This is a bit off topic, btw what is dua means? lol and i guess, the mind is the worst, cos it starts off the beginning to think then do it. knw what i mean? take Hitler as example. :)

Yanal
06-23-2009, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy
This is a bit off topic, btw what is dua means? lol and i guess, the mind is the worst, cos it starts off the beginning to think then do it. knw what i mean? take Hitler as example. :)
:salamext:
Bismillah Hair Rahmaan Naraheem
In Islam dua means supplication in Islam which means to call out,us muslims dua to Allah would simply mean we are calling out to Allah for help/guidance. That anology of hitler is a good idea based on his deeds of power hungry and ambitious.
Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh

AntiKarateKid
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
Ignorance is the worst weapon. Then tongue.
But you can't actually wield your ignorance or actively control it. I'd say ignorance would be the forge for all the weapons as things like keeping your tongue in check stem from ignorance.

Danah
06-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I think its the tongue according to the hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon him

Is there anything that throws people into the Hell Fire upon their faces - or : on their noses - except the harvests of their tongues ?

It was related by at-Tirmidhee, who said it was a good and sound hadeeth.
read the full hadeeth here

aamirsaab
06-24-2009, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
But you can't actually wield your ignorance or actively control it. I'd say ignorance would be the forge for all the weapons as things like keeping your tongue in check stem from ignorance.
Ah, fair point.

Bub
06-24-2009, 08:11 AM
how's about two faced? isnt it a sin?? Yanal, i think its tongue bec by lie, backstabbing and make a war etc etc yeah you have a good point though

silkworm
07-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Bub, you have been correctly told, It is said that a wound inflicted by a swords heals but the wounder inflicted by a TONGUE never heals plus is break hearts, SO, yeah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.