06-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

School Bus in Japan

School Bus in India

:enough!:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
06-21-2009, 12:36 PM
... All the more reasons to study in Japan.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-21-2009, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
School Bus in India

:enough!:
that cant be true *shocked*

3isha
06-21-2009, 12:46 PM
yh abit exxagerated there haha

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
06-21-2009, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't have minded going to school in this Firework-Display-with-Wheels:

It's like a Chinese dragon, except you can sit on the top.

Yanal
06-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Oh.That is pretty cool[reffering to the first one],I do not wish to make any comment on the India one that can offend anyone.<_<

جوري
06-23-2009, 04:26 AM
rofl..
I like that smiling girl.. she is waiting to be discovered...

- IqRa -
06-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Lol, really? So not fair.

Mysterious Uk
06-23-2009, 03:42 PM
no way, indian school buses aren't little tiny tin cans.. are they?

I remember in my last visit to bangladesh a way they were attempting to 'fix' a bus was through hammering bits of metal onto it lol was hilarious but also quite sad.

N e hu the 'Firework-Display-with-Wheels' looks wicked! it shud have more glow in the dark features tho.

ardianto
06-24-2009, 05:23 PM
That Indian school bus makes me laugh and makes me smile.
I laugh because that is very funny, and I smile because that is very impress me.

That school is poor, has no money for buy or rent a real bus school but try to gives a transport service for their student. And they still have a good sense of humour.
I must give two thumbs up to that Indian school bus creator. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

xHolyPrincessx
06-24-2009, 05:55 PM
:sl:

Aww i find dat upsetting to see the poverty in india compared to the wealthiness of japan

yes i know that japan probably strived to get like that rich but haven't we all learned to share and give to the poor rather than sticking them into tiny crowded, dangerous unstable buses whilst u travel in luxury for the few minutes of your life on your way to skool ??

:mmokay:

:thumbs_do

Thankz Anyway for showing this thread :)

:w:

جوري
06-24-2009, 06:01 PM
I love Japan, but you know you don't have to have the latest equipment and state of the art tools to be an excellent student or have the priceless things, like good friends, a humble soul, and a heart that is larger than life...

I just posted two articles on two girls who have made it literally from the streets (homelessness) to Ivy league schools.. they didn't have fancy buses or computers even...

the best things in life are for free.. desire to learn, an affable personality, and a good head on the shoulders..

:w:

Fטлку
09-23-2009, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari

School Bus in India

Isn't that a bit.. suffocating? :ermm:

//-Asif-\\
09-23-2009, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by funkychick
Isn't that a bit.. suffocating? :ermm:
I wonder how the school is!

Fטлку
09-24-2009, 06:03 AM
You mean Bal mandir public school?? :p
it's English medium :|

Muezzin
09-26-2009, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by //-Asif-\\
I wonder how the school is!
What if that is the school?

ardianto
09-26-2009, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Ow..ow....I just realized. Maybe that is not school bus but the school itself.
I mean Mobile School, a non regular school that moved from place to place for gives education for poor children..

Fטлку
09-26-2009, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
It gets worse? :skeleton:

Beardo
09-26-2009, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
that cant be true *shocked*

That's not exxagerated. It's true. When I went to Bangladesh just last month, I saw students riding in that. There is no buses there, so they go in carts driven by cyclists.

Fטлку
09-26-2009, 05:18 PM
I feel sorry for the guy who has to ''drive'' that thing :|

Cabdullahi
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
our school bus was classical ''daily fights, elastic bands and paper bullets, sharp pins on seats, flicking the ears of those infront of you and one thing everyone avoided was getting a haircut because you got slapped and slapped i kept an afro until the big holidays

Ramadhan
09-28-2009, 12:40 PM
^ lol
sounds like a very classic school bus!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.