/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Children who commit suicide

AlbanianMuslim
06-21-2009, 10:00 PM
I just read something terribly sad.
A little girl only 11 years old was raped by person in her community, both from muslim families.

She killed herself, hung herself in the bathroom of her home.
Is there hope for her in the hereafter? I mean i know suicide is forbidden, but the poor thing was so young and what a terrible thing to happen to her! imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sunni Ninja
06-21-2009, 10:45 PM
well i heard from mouth that if a person suicide then they will enter hell straight away as they do not have the right to take away their life... im not too sure what the punishment is or if there will be a punishment for this little girl im sure some one else can let us know about it

i know how difficult it can be for a person who has been raped.. she would need so much support and courage and confidence to walk back out of the house.. its really really tough.. what worse is the fact that she is young and already might have low self esteem...

May Allah protect us from any sort of violence/torture/abuse like that... Ameen.. i feel soo sad... :'(

AlbanianMuslim
06-21-2009, 11:16 PM
yes sister, it is very sad

im trying to take comfort in knowing that Allah(swt) is All Mercifal and Kind...and hoping that there is hope for her

11 years old is pre-puberty. she was just a child, and probably in her own innocent mind thought it was somehow her fault or that she could not go to anyone for help
so sad these things happen...keep the children in your lives safe brothers and sisters, and please make sure they know that they can turn to you for help
usually children who do not have someone they can turn to, will do horrible things to themselves

syilla
06-22-2009, 02:01 AM
do they have it in news... so that i can link to it.

jazakallah khayr.

p/s:- i know that this world is so cruel :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Only Allah swt can judge ukhty..
she was just a child, may Allah swt bestow his mercy on her...
this piece of news really hurt me imsad

BlissfullyJaded
06-22-2009, 02:39 AM
:sl:

What if she didn't know suicide was haraam... It's entirely possible. imsad

That's really tragic. imsad How can a person do that anybody, especially a lil girl. imsad May he face justice!

AlbanianMuslim
06-22-2009, 04:09 AM
i havent seen it on the news, but was told about it by someone who attended the mosque that her father attended
may Allah bestow is mercy upon her amin
and inshallah her family makes it through this with His guidance.

Woodrow
06-22-2009, 04:17 AM
Just my own opinion astagfirullah

Although an 11 year old would have knowledge of the difference between good and evil, I really doubt if an 11 year old of today has the capacity to understand what suicide really is. I see the culprit as having committed murder in addition to rape. this was a murder even it it was at the girls own hands. Just My opinion.

But I do have full faith that Allaah(swt) will judge in all mercy and fairness, I need not know what his judgement will be, but I do know that we have no need to be worried over what he does.

Yanal
06-22-2009, 05:27 AM
May Allah grant her heaven. Because she has suffered to much,probably more then a 20 year old.

- IqRa -
06-22-2009, 09:15 AM
...there are some very evil, twisted people in this world.

ragdollcat1982
06-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Suicide is forbidden in my faith as well. But the consenses is that someone who commits suicide is not in their right mind, but mentally and emotionally incapicatated. In order to sin one must be fully and consciously aware of what they are doing and choose to go ahead and do it anyway. This child was not in her right mind and may her soul be trusted to Gods mercy.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-23-2009, 02:25 AM
Omg thats horrible!!!!!!! imsad

may Allah have mercy on her, ameen :cry:

bluemoon
06-23-2009, 04:05 AM
horrible ... May ALLAH bless her soul.

youngsister
06-24-2009, 04:14 PM
:sl:

Well we dont know whether she hit puberty or not, Allah swt knows best. She is a young child who has been though something so tragic words cant even describe! Allah swt is very merciful and she is in my dua.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.