/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Life = fish in water

ahmed_indian
06-22-2009, 08:53 AM
:sl:

i think a muslim's life is like a fish in water. the fish can roam freely in water but if it tries to come out, it'll die.

same way, a muslim can roam with freedom within the limits of Islam but if s/he tries to go out, it will be bad/destructive for him/her in both lives.

eg. many ppl drink and drive...get killed in accident - lost both the worlds

may Allah save us all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
06-22-2009, 10:07 AM
I like the way your mind works brother, MashAllah, some good reminders. May Allah reward you for these beautiful reminders. Ameen.

ahmed_indian
06-23-2009, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
I like the way your mind works brother, MashAllah, some good reminders. May Allah reward you for these beautiful reminders. Ameen.

jazaak Allah khair to you too for ur appreciation

ardianto
07-01-2009, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:

i think a muslim's life is like a fish in water. the fish can roam freely in water but if it tries to come out, it'll die.

same way, a muslim can roam with freedom within the limits of Islam but if s/he tries to go out, it will be bad/destructive for him/her in both lives.

eg. many ppl drink and drive...get killed in accident - lost both the worlds

may Allah save us all
You wrong brother.
We are dry land creature. We can't live in the water, we need air for breathing. But we can survive if we can bring air when we are in the water. i.e use scuba tube, use snorkel or in submarine. And the air is Islam. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
liya
07-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Jazaka allahu khairan brother ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.