/* */

PDA

View Full Version : شرح بسيط و سهل لتوضيح دي الرافضة في 7 دقائق ف&

salafy_masry
06-23-2009, 12:05 PM
السلام عليكم

للعلم أبو بكر الذي يتكلم عنة هو أمير الؤمنيين و صاحب رسول اللة صلي اللة علية و سلم

*Link Removed*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
06-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Astegfirrullah !!!! What kind of comparison!!!

What are those people believe in......and how dare he swear Abu Baker Radhi Allah Anh and even talk nonsense about Ali Karram Allah Wajhah :raging:

May Allah punish this Mal3oon and made him taste the real punishment before he die....Ameen

salafy_masry
06-23-2009, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Astegfirrullah !!!! What kind of comparison!!!

What are those people believe in......and how dare he swear Abu Baker Radhi Allah Anh and even talk nonsense about Ali Karram Allah Wajhah :raging:

May Allah punish this Mal3oon and made him taste the real punishment before he die....Ameen
ameen ...

Sister .. I think you should start reading about their belief ... you will be very surprised from what you'll know .. there are more things that they don't say out loud .. so please do read about it :)

Danah
06-23-2009, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by salafy_masry
ameen ...

Sister .. I think you should start reading about their belief ... you will be very surprised from what you'll know .. there are more things that they don't say out loud .. so please do read about it :)
I am already very surprised!!!

I did some reading before, I read two books of them and knew about the "Tuqya" scary belief that encourage them to hurt any Sunni claiming that they will be rewarded for that
I read also about their Hajj to Karbalaa and how its preferred over the Hajj to Makka....they have a lot of scary beliefs like the temporary marriage and such...etc

I read a book about them written by Ihsan Ilahi Dhahir, a Pakistani author and he got killed after wrote the book by them !! because he was soo brave in showing all their facts.

Hussain Al Mussawi is another very famous scholar who was Shi'i and repented then he wrote all of their true facts in a book called "Lilah Thumma Littarikh"

Have you read for any of those authors?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.