/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Super Embarassing

Beardo
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
I remember talking to someone and they were like, "Yeah it's in the rules, if you ever read it." I think it was Alpha Dude...

We have a rule book? Where is it?:?

Uhh... I know where it is. It's for... uhm.. another person. Quiz Question. :X

:skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
06-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Huh? Is this what you're looking for?

Beardo
06-25-2009, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I don't think it was me. I just called you a n00b. :><:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/foru..._liforum_rules
Don't you try to act innocent in public. :exhausted

And, Jazakallah! I'll... give it to that brother right now...

Beardo
06-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Quoting Alpha Dude from the Staff rooms:

Asking for reps here is not allowed-ed.

Quoting Na7lah from the Staff Rooms:

Asking for reps in public = 5% warning
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

---
And all I said was:

For an admin, my rep is pretty low. *ahem... I'm saying this to the mods/admins who have lots of rep power*

Just saying. Psh, not asking for anything obviously...

---

And only Guven came to my rescue verbally:

He isn't asking...he's just saying.

----

Now that we've had a nice sweet jog in Memory Lane, I proved you wrong... in PUBLIC! Mwahahaha...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
06-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Now I wonder if you're allowed to do that^ i.e. bring moderator stuff out into the public forums. O_O

Btw, is it not sexist to not thank a sister when she also posted the forum rules along with a pseudo-sister? Actually, that's not sexism, but memberism... Since Lady's a sister.

Beardo
06-25-2009, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Now I wonder if you're allowed to do that^ i.e. bring moderator stuff out into the public forums. O_O

Btw, is it not sexist to not thank a sister when she also posted the forum rules along with a pseudo-sister? Actually, that's not sexism, but memberism... Since Lady's a sister.
Okay, adjusting to this forum will take some time. Especially since the rules are so rigid. I just keep falling into a hole one after another. It's almost like that book, Holes... Louis Sachar anyone? (...He's an author :D)

When I said Jazakallah, I never specified, though I quoted Alpha. Well anyway, Jazakallah to you too. :exhausted

Okay, I don't think I've stepped in any holes in this post...

*tip toes out the thread*

Güven
06-25-2009, 04:29 PM
boss eHafiz you can always take out the Infraction gun.... if they won't listen to you. -_-

Beardo
06-25-2009, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
That weren't me though. It was na7lah who posted the rules link. :><:

Need I post the PMs in which you demanded I give you $5,000? -_-
Oh, that was my younger sister that I don't have. Not me.

or wait, no. I thought of a different excuse.

WHAAATT?? $5000? :S

The thing is, I can always open up the mod forum for proof, but you can't open up PMs as proof to the whole forum. :D

---

@ Guven: Mighty idea. Except, I'll wait for the right moment. One stone, two birds. Or however that saying goes. I want them to flock together. mwahah.

The Ruler
06-25-2009, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eHafiz
Okay, adjusting to this forum will take some time. Especially since the rules are so rigid. I just keep falling into a hole one after another. It's almost like that book, Holes... Louis Sachar anyone? (...He's an author :D)

When I said Jazakallah, I never specified, though I quoted Alpha. Well anyway, Jazakallah to you too. :exhausted

Okay, I don't think I've stepped in any holes in this post...

*tip toes out the thread*
Oho~ I read that book. And women, in my opinion, are very similar to those snakes. Haha~ So be wary of Lady Dude (and the other sisters of course), hmmm? ^_^

Yanal
06-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Ok this thread contains to much information revealing the new face of our admin,before he posts something else up to get reps. All I can say "This thread has served it's purpose"
:threadclo

Beardo
06-25-2009, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
boss eHafiz you can always take out the Infraction gun.... if they won't listen to you. -_-
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Oho~ I read that book. And women, in my opinion, are very similar to those snakes. Haha~ So be wary of Lady Dude (and the other sisters of course), hmmm? ^_^
LOL!

---

@ Yanal: Alrighty, fine. Thread closed. :exhausted

But I'll let another admin/mod do it. :X

Yanal
06-25-2009, 05:19 PM
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.