PDA

View Full Version : Italiano

faize
06-26-2009, 03:57 AM
Can anyone teach me Italian language?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
malayloveislam
07-03-2009, 08:25 AM
I dunno Italian, but I know few Italian words and phrases. Maybe you can gather knowledge through sharing words, that's more interesting until we find the real teacher and at that time you already have basics. As a start:

Buon Giorno - Good Morning?

faize
07-05-2009, 03:41 PM
thanks
bon giorno
Do u people know any good site where i can learn italian
i can speak essential italian eg greeting some one bt i wanna speak like an italian person.

Layla454
07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
You can try those Rosetta Stone CDs sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
faize
07-07-2009, 04:38 PM
grazie mille sinyorina.
i have used pimslur bt it diectly goes to the hard speakingimsad.thank you very much and ill try those cds.

Layla454
07-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Try the Rosetta Stone series CDs

Ansariyah
07-07-2009, 07:40 PM
The best way to learn any language is to be around those who speak it. My father speaks fluent Italian, I only speak half or maybe less hmm. Maybe u can ask us wat u want to know?

faize
08-21-2009, 01:48 AM
grazie tht u let me learn italian 4m u>well i wanna start it from the very first wrds n sentenses!!!
wht is ths in itslian!
hi.whts ur name?where do u belong from?how old r u?and which language do u speak?
Maybe easy for u bt veeeeeeeeeey difficult for me!!!imsad bt i wanna learn it so ill chill up!!
This maybe the right way!!:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.