'Abd-al Hakim
06-29-2009, 05:23 PM
:sl:
Try this insh'Allah:
http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/Learn/Urdu.asp

:w:

ژاله
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM
i can help you with it sis inshallah,by "i can read but i cant understand" do you mean that you are familiar with arabic script(in which urdu is written) but you dont know what the words mean,or you mean that you do know the meanings of words but cant understand when people are talking in urdu?please feel free to ask if you have any problems regarding learning urdu,ill be happy to teach you.
btw theres a very good thread urdu game in this forum that can help you learn.good luck!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM
um whats your mother tongue btw?

dont ask
07-01-2009, 09:07 AM
salam alokm

my native language is Arabic,i can read urdu cose it is similar to Arabic but i cnt understand the meaning ill be so thankfull if u could help me sis
thank u very much wjezeki ALLAH kol khair

ژاله
07-01-2009, 09:12 AM
aww sis,i am so happy to learn that your native language is arabic,mashallah,i love arabic,,,my native language is urdu...how about teaching each other?i mean i teach you urdu,you teach me arabic.is that ok with you?

dont ask
07-01-2009, 09:18 AM
salam alikom

yeah sister of course it is my pleasure:) i love Urdu and u love Arabic great then we re a team so glad really:thumbs_up

ژاله
07-01-2009, 09:23 AM
:awesome:,then its a deal inshallah:D:D:D:thumbs_up
umm now tell me how do we go about that?in this thread,or may be at msn?what do you say?

ژاله
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
i can pm you so that we can decide how to have sessions at regular basis,but you have to have 50 posts to PM me back.so why not make your posts 50 right now?how about the two of us playing arabic game in the arabic forum,your posts will become 50 in no time:Dlet me know if that suits you:)

ژاله
07-01-2009, 11:48 AM
where have you gone sis? imsad i am so excited to start that as soon as possible :)

Tilmeez
07-06-2009, 06:27 AM
i am so excited to start that as soon as possible
You did not speak even a single word of Urdu with her. She might be disappointed on this.
Only the other day one of my friend sent me an sms:

One pathan went to USA and learnt English from Obama in 3 months.
When he came back to Pakistan he received a call from Obama:
Pathan: This is Gul Khan who is on other side?
Obama: O Khuchay ham Obama boti hay, Gul Khana!
:D

dont ask
07-06-2009, 07:17 AM
salam alikom

im here sis i even send t u an e maili couldnt reply here cose i m nt able yet but check ur inbox i alredy sent u and im waiting fr u:)

ژاله
07-06-2009, 08:19 AM
:sl:
oh i didnt get your email...i just checked the inbox.sis,did you get my private message to you?i am sending you another PM(private message),with my another email address... i hope this time i get your email.
take care:)

dont ask
07-06-2009, 08:34 AM
salam alikom

i get the right adrese now ull receive my e a mail
ALLAH hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!