/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when its allowed to put my own avatar ?! help!!

liya
07-04-2009, 10:47 PM
i hav 51 post i think now :statisfie.... so wen can i post my own avatar and how i put it ??!! and can i change the font of my name ?! thnx 4 replying :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
07-04-2009, 10:52 PM
selam aleykum,
Font is the same for everyone. Color depends on your status.
(black, limited member, green full member, blue admin, yellow moderator and so on...)
Avator can be changed from "control panel"
Oh btw, didn't they change it to "100" posts?
Normally you should become a full member automatically once you hit the required number of posts.

liya
07-04-2009, 10:57 PM
OMG !! REALLY thats tooo much why?!!:laugh:

liya
07-04-2009, 11:01 PM
really !! thnx brother alpha dude i thought if the rules were changed i wud be sad :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
07-04-2009, 11:49 PM
For me I think it was 10 minutes. As you know fast speed for VIPS.

Some pictures may be to big,don't get to stressed out over avatars,PM an admin if a problem occurs regarding this insh'allah.

liya
07-05-2009, 04:54 PM
jazaka allahu khairan brother 4 de advice

Yanal
07-08-2009, 04:38 AM
:salamext:

To confirm any doubt on this issue the FAQ states "Please note that the scheduled task promotion runs every hour, so all we ask is your patience.".

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.