/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any authencity in this?

Ali_008
07-06-2009, 01:47 AM
:sl:

I found this article:
http://www.islamicdigest.net/v7core/...he-holy-quran/

which gives the virtue of reciting every surah of the Qur'an. I know that some Surahs do hold a great deal of reward with its recitation but not all. And again, I found that the article talks about keeping amulets and dipping Surahs in water and drinking that water and all such stuff. Its not the first time that I'v read anything like it and I'm quite sure that its a bidah' but I'd love to have some discussion about this and would like to see where al these things come from and whether they are actually a bidah' or not.

Jazakallah Khair
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
07-07-2009, 02:44 AM
bump

ardianto
07-07-2009, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
bump
:bump1:

I am living in an island where many Muslim or even many ulemas still practicing that, since hundreds years ago. Of course I am very familiar with that.
If you sure and believe to that, that is really work, I don't lie. But I must prevent you to do that because...............

I have made a research about that, and I found that was innovated by some people.
Did Rasulallah Muhammad (saw) teach us or told us to do that ?. No !
Is that Bid'ah ?. Yes !
Is that Shirk ?. I need few hadiths to make me sure that is Shirk,but I'm sure I can find those hadiths.

I found that is close to Sihr. And what is Sihr ?.
In English if a man practicing Sihr, he is a wizard. And if a woman practicing Sihr, she is a witch.

Any question, brother Ali_008 ?. :)

Ummu Sufyaan
07-07-2009, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008

I found this article:
http://www.islamicdigest.net/v7core/...he-holy-quran/

which gives the virtue of reciting every surah of the Qur'an. I know that some Surahs do hold a great deal of reward with its recitation but not all. And again, I found that the article talks about keeping amulets and dipping Surahs in water and drinking that water and all such stuff. Its not the first time that I'v read anything like it and I'm quite sure that its a bidah' but I'd love to have some discussion about this and would like to see where al these things come from and whether they are actually a bidah' or not.

Jazakallah Khair
i dont know, but on the link you gave us it has some other links to something called karbala which is to do with shi3ism...so maybe its a shi3ism thing...also if you explore of that site, they have other shi3ism related things...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
07-07-2009, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
i dont know, but on the link you gave us it has some other links to something called karbala which is to do with shi3ism...so maybe its a shi3ism thing...also if you explore of that site, they have other shi3ism related things...
wow, I didn't notice that all. Subhanallah. So it would change into a total different topic altogether. Is it in the shi'ite Hadeeth collection that encourage these practices or just a bidah'?
they are so easily available on the net and a new Muslim has great chances of getting misguided through such articles. Its like those Islamic sites run by Jews.:raging:

ardianto
07-08-2009, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
I didn't notice too.

I must clarify, people in my first post are not "Them".
If this topic is for discuss about "Them", I decide to quit from this topic.

Zafran
07-08-2009, 04:29 AM
salaam

Yeah its a shia site.

peace

Yanal
07-08-2009, 04:34 AM
:salamext:

I agree^ for future reference to find if a site is proper and is truely run by muslims,I recommend you viewing the first post and how long was it(to see if it isn't recently made) view the comments to see if they have any debates going on that matter,if both things are negative you can mostly think it is not authentic but just reffer it here insha'Allah if in doubt.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!