/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammed PBUH blood relation

adigagirl
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
there's this group of muslimas (women) in my area which acts like kind of a cult...
i really want to know if they're wrong or right. cause i have some relatives there but they are So strong that i'm afraid to ask anything.

they believe that this woman which is their leader sat one night with a great shiekh or something like that and learned everything about islam. they believe that she has a blood relation with our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
i don't know if they think that the sheikh she studied everything from has a blood relation too... and i heard my relative saying something like you need to love these people more than your children and that they can cure cancer....

is this making sense to anyone? i never heard this before...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sarah85
07-12-2009, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adigagirl
there's this group of muslimas (women) in my area which acts like kind of a cult...
i really want to know if they're wrong or right. cause i have some relatives there but they are So strong that i'm afraid to ask anything.

they believe that this woman which is their leader sat one night with a great shiekh or something like that and learned everything about islam. they believe that she has a blood relation with our beloved prophet peace be upon him.
i don't know if they think that the sheikh she studied everything from has a blood relation too... and i heard my relative saying something like you need to love these people more than your children and that they can cure cancer....

Sounds like a load of rubbish...some people try to use super religious powers to gain a cult following. Islamically I am not required to love anyone more than my children (if i had any) except for Allah and his Messenger. And there are so many people claiming to have blood relations with the prophet just to gain status and fame....this all smells suspicious to me.

جوري
07-12-2009, 10:38 PM
tell them many blood relations to the Prophet SAW ended up in hell
remind them that abu lahab (who gets an entire sura dedicated to him) and abd almotlib his beloved uncle aren't spared the hell fire..

Allah swt doesn't allow for intercessions save by his will, they sound more ignorant than learned for such basic facts elude them.. Sob7an Allah wonders never cease..

:w:

sarah85
07-12-2009, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
remind them that abu lahab (who gets an entire sura dedicated to him) and abd almotlib his beloved uncle aren't spared the hell fire..

Allah swt doesn't allow for intercessions save by his will, they sound more ignorant than learned for such basic facts elude them.. Sob7an Allah wonders never cease..

lol good answer...just cos you are a relative of the prophet does not mean you have excellent 'Muslim credentials' and are guaranteed a place in jannah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
I'd say sis Gossamer and sarahd hit it on the nail and no one has the ability to heal but Allah(swt). I hope u explain all of this to your family inshaAllah :)

north_malaysian
07-13-2009, 12:58 AM
His parents too right?

suffiyan007
07-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Entah... i felt is like a crap they talking all about...if mean anyone also can have Nabi SAW blood relation...,even i though i also can say that i have blood relation of Nabi SAW...everything is impossible...ok.....i think they are Cult, maybe they learnt black magic...that using Ayah Quran...moreover Malaysia a lots of Cult....in Malaysia that really turning upside down....! like Al-Hakam, Ayah Pin,and ETc.....jusT to find answer...pray to Allah and istikarah solah...Allah will help you find the answer..insyaallah.

north_malaysian
07-13-2009, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
moreover Malaysia a lots of Cult....in Malaysia that really turning upside down....! like Al-Hakam, Ayah Pin,and ETc......
Currently there are 55 cult groups banned in Malaysia:

1. Nasrul Haq
2. Budi Suci
3. Al-Watan
4. Budi Suci Sejati
5. Jawa Faradin
6. Silat Sunda Pukulan Ghaib
7. Tusuk Hikmat
8. Ilmu Kebatinan
9. Potong Maya
10. Naluri
11. Kaula
12. Haqqullah Syahadah
13. Rampai
14. Wali Suci
15. Kalimat Sakti
16. Silat Pukulan Jarak Jauh
17. Ilmu Tenaga Dalam Hikmat
18. Zikir Sha`ban Islam Haq
19. Asal Wujud Garis Laksmana
20. Al-Ma`zat
21. “Trancendentel Meditation”- Maharisi Mahish Yugi
22. Ilmu Kebatinan
23. Abdul Manan bin Harun- Tolak Hadis
24. Ilmu Mentauhidkan Allah oleh Nasrun S.T.Qahar
25. Kumpulan Ikhwan/al-Mas
26. Kuasa Ghaib ( Tahan Diri)
27. Mohd Nordin Putih
28. Nasrun S.T.Qahar
29. Roslan Katimun atau Ajaran Wali Sembilan
30. Tariqat Naqsyabandiyah Kadirun Yahya
31. Wali Sembilan
32. Khatijah binti Ali @ Puan Tijah
33. Syed Mutalib bin Syed Mohd Nordin
34. Ajaran Mohd Seman Al-Banjari
35. Al-Arqam
36. Golongan Anti Hadis
37. Ajaran yang disampaikan oleh Juruzon bin Abdul Latif atau dikenali juga
sebagai (Hj) Ahmad al-Walidie (Pak Su)
38. Syiah
39. Ajaran Hj. Ghazali Othman Hulu Kelang
40. Ajaran Hj.Kadar Ahmad
41. Ajaran Ilmu Tajalli Ahmad Laksamana
42. Ajaran ilmu Hakikat@ Jahar Dumin Hulu Langat
43. Tarikat Mufaridiah
44. Ajaran Hassan Anak Rimau
45. Tarikat Aurad Ismailiah
46. Ajaran Martabat Tujuh
47. Tarikat Samaniah Ibrahim Bonjol
48. Ajaran Sulaiman ( Bahtera Nabi Noh)
49. Ajaran Ilmu Hakikat Hassan bin Jonit
50. Ajaran Ahmadiah/ Qadiani
51. Ajaran Mohd Nor Seman
52. Ajaran Ayah Pin
53. Al-Ma`unah
54 Ajaran Azhar Wahab
55. Ajaran Hj.Banuar

http://www.islam.gov.my/ppi/profil.html

جوري
07-13-2009, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
His parents too right?

:sl:
I am not sure about that akhi.. I can only speak of what I know of..
Allah knows best of their destination.. the point of the matter is

and I quote the noble Quran:

33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Hence I say the ignorant speak from desire and not from knowledge!

north_malaysian
07-13-2009, 02:55 AM
I am not sure about that akhi.. I can only speak of what I know of..
Allah knows best of their destination.. the point of the matter is

and I quote the noble Quran:

33:40] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

Hence I say the ignorant speak from desire and not from knowledge!

I think it's not "rightey" to say Prophet Muhammad's parents would be in hell.. because they're dead and only Allah can decide about them...

try reading this link..

http://www.***************/forum/arc...p?t-12518.html

ardianto
07-13-2009, 04:55 AM

My friend learn Islam from someone.
One day he told me " Do you know ?, few nights ago, I have meet sheik........(name of famous sufi)".
I replied " Do you know ? that was jinn !".
He says again "No ! I swear, that was not jinn, but sheik......!".
I don't understand what's happened with my friend, he was so sure and he didn't believed me. I know he didn't lied, but I am sure he doesn't know that was jinn !.

About descendant of prophet Muhammad (saw).
There are men (not women)who called 'Habib'. They always describe themselves as descendants of RasulAllah, or in exactly descendants of Sayeedna Ali bin Abu Thalib and Sayeedatina Fatimah. They are living in many countries. They have international association of Habibs and their head quarter is in Tanah Abang, Jakarta, Indonesia.

Some people regard them as holly men. But many scholar in my country say they are just ordinary human, they can committing sins. And of course, is absolutely wrong if treat them as saints.

About a woman in your post. Maybe she has blood relation with prophet Muhammad (saw). But she is an ordinary human, and I'm sure she is going astray.

ardianto
07-13-2009, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Currently there are 55 cult groups banned in Malaysia:

16. Silat Pukulan Jarak Jauh
17. Ilmu Tenaga Dalam Hikmat

30. Tariqat Naqsyabandiyah Kadirun Yahya

31. Wali Sembilan

35. Al-Arqam

38. Syiah

- Silat pukulan jarak jauh (That's mean beat something without touching the target, or beat from few meters) and Ilmu tenaga dalam hikmat (I don't know what is this words in English, maybe that's means Inside Body Power) are not banned in Indonesia.

- Tariqah Naqsyabandiyah Kadirun Yahya. Maybe this is banned, but another Naqsyabandiyah is not banned in Indonesia.

- Wali sembilan (Nine walis). I am not sure if this is Islam that teached by Wali Songo / Wali sembilan. Wali songo are group that brought / recognized Islam to Java island in early 16th century. Some of them were descendant of Sayeedna Husein bin Ali.

- Al-Arqam. Al-Arqam is banned in Indonesia. However they are still exist with their new name, Hawariyun. But maybe they have reject their wrong cult.

- Syiah (Shia) ?.........No comment !

I read in your post, some cults were came from Indonesia.
No wonder if some Salafis says "Indonesia is full of Ahlul Bid'ah" :giggling:

ardianto
07-13-2009, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
That's why Indonesia needs more Salafis !

adigagirl
07-13-2009, 08:29 AM
oh i'm so glad you all think it's wrong, cause my knowledge and common sense told me it's messed up.
but the problem is that they are very very strong, i mean Very strong. if that woman will tell them to do something, then they will do it blindely! and do Anything they can to make it happen!!! they don't let anyone speak against them... i don't know how to even start this conversation with them, especially cause i'm very young and they are adult.
my parents told me just to stay away from them but when i see something wrong i just can't sit and watch while it happens....:\ should i speak to our Real sheikhs? i just assume that they already know about it....but i think i should try anyway.

north_malaysian
07-13-2009, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
- Silat pukulan jarak jauh (That's mean beat something without touching the target, or beat from few meters) and Ilmu tenaga dalam hikmat (I don't know what is this words in English, maybe that's means Inside Body Power) are not banned in Indonesia.

- Tariqah Naqsyabandiyah Kadirun Yahya. Maybe this is banned, but another Naqsyabandiyah is not banned in Indonesia.

- Wali sembilan (Nine walis). I am not sure if this is Islam that teached by Wali Songo / Wali sembilan. Wali songo are group that brought / recognized Islam to Java island in early 16th century. Some of them were descendant of Sayeedna Husein bin Ali.

- Al-Arqam. Al-Arqam is banned in Indonesia. However they are still exist with their new name, Hawariyun. But maybe they have reject their wrong cult.

- Syiah (Shia) ?.........No comment !

I read in your post, some cults were came from Indonesia.
most of the cult have something to do with silat... they believe that they can possess some superpower by joining these cults..

there are thousands if not millions of Naqshabandis in Malaysia, and those has nothing to do with Tariqah Naqsyabandiyah Kadirun Yahya, if I'm not mistaken Kadirun Yahya is from Sumatra.

Wali songo is mentioned in our textbooks as the people who spread Islam to Java. I think this group just misused the name to be popular.

Al Arqam banned, and there are news saying that they have re-emerge as " Rufaqa' "

Shia is banned in Malaysia (but we have 20,000 Iranians migrating here...)

Before independent we have Indian Muslims who were Shi'is (the Khojas and Bohras from Gujerat), they even had Ashura procession on the streets of Penang. But now... most of them became Sunnis and some of them still practice Shi'ism underground. The Malay Shiites are in thousands and follow Imamite Shiism... also practising underground.

ardianto
07-13-2009, 09:42 AM
oh i'm so glad you all think it's wrong, cause my knowledge and common sense told me it's messed up.
but the problem is that they are very very strong, i mean Very strong. if that woman will tell them to do something, then they will do it blindely! and do Anything they can to make it happen!!! they don't let anyone speak against them... i don't know how to even start this conversation with them, especially cause i'm very young and they are adult.
my parents told me just to stay away from them but when i see something wrong i just can't sit and watch while it happens....:\ should i speak to our Real sheikhs? i just assume that they already know about it....but i think i should try anyway.
I understand what's you mean. You want to start a conversation to realize them and tell them, their cult is totaly wrong and not permisible in Islam.

My sister, I think you don't know how they are. I don't want to scare you, but I never hope something bad will happen to you. I know about group like this.
Is dangerous if you start to debate them. They will not do something bad with magic but with real action. Some ulamas say, do some action to stop cult like this is jihad. I can understand if you want to committing jihad aginst them, but NOT NOW. For this time, let some adult fights against them. And you can take an action when you have ready.

You have a good spirit, younger sister. You can be a brave mujahidah in the future. :)

sarah85
07-13-2009, 11:41 AM
its for the community to do something about this together. This should not be the responsibility of just one person. The community should not be ignoring it and allowing this to fester. Duty upon every Muslim is to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. If all the community stands together you will be a lot stronger.

- IqRa -
07-13-2009, 11:44 AM
People do have blood relations with the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam. If you can't accept that, at least do not show attitude brothers and sisters.

aadil77
07-13-2009, 11:54 AM
its a load of rubbish I think they call themselves 'sayyid' some pakistanis dont marry outside of 'sayyid' families to keep the bloodline running

suffiyan007
07-13-2009, 02:08 PM
hello Thanks for the info...Gua tak tau ada byk tentang ilmu sebegitu.:thumbs_up
for North malaysian....thanks....i just knew a Few....hehehehe...thanks....

جوري
07-13-2009, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
People do have blood relations with the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam. If you can't accept that, at least do not show attitude brothers and sisters.

as stated in the previous posts.. having blood relations to the prophet certainly didn't avail abu lahab or abd almotlib...

also there is a hadith which I can't find right now.. where the prophet PBUH stated something about people coming on the day of judgment with their deeds not their blood relations.

I don't see that these people are practicing anything other than dajal and ignorance!
I am not sure who is showing attitude? I think everyone has been matter of fact about it!

and Allah swt knows best

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-13-2009, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Sister before you go and accuse just about everyone so far in this thread about that, you should understand that no one said anything about rejecting it. The only thing we're rejecting is their self testament about an automatic ticket to piety, just because they claim to be blood related with the Prophet(saw). That is the issue being discussed at hand and a lot of other loads of rubbish that these people seem to be doing.

Blood related or not, you're not any better than any other Muslim out there. You are still just as responsible. That is the point being made.

adigagirl
07-13-2009, 08:29 PM
You have a good spirit, younger sister. You can be a brave mujahidah in the future.
thank u! felt nice hearing it :)

everyone, i'm already taking steps to make everyone aware of it.. i sent an Email to a young sheikh here that i know, inshallah he will inform about this to the olders too.:)

adigagirl
07-16-2009, 05:49 PM
is there a website talking about this exact thing? maybe a question and an answer of a scholar?
i need it ASAP
i asked out sheikh with mail and he said he already knew about it and that they are wrong, that they tried talking to them but they wouldn't listen. they care only for what their Leader says.

so i need as much more material as i can for this, can you guys help me doing Jihad? Please. even just one Aya from the Quran can help me out here.

ardianto
07-16-2009, 08:12 PM
is there a website talking about this exact thing? maybe a question and an answer of a scholar?
i need it ASAP
i asked out sheikh with mail and he said he already knew about it and that they are wrong, that they tried talking to them but they wouldn't listen. they care only for what their Leader says.

so i need as much more material as i can for this, can you guys help me doing Jihad? Please. even just one Aya from the Quran can help me out here.
I am really sorry, my younger sister. But I must tell you, you are so naive, you don't know anything about wrong group like that.

There were some similar cases in Indonesia.
Indonesian Muslims did two step action against wrong group.
Started with persuasive action, talking. But they didn't listened. Finnaly, Muslims must do the last way, represive or real attack.
But I don't suggest Muslims in your place attack them, because that action is against law.

Okay, I give you a war strategy.
If the stronger enemy settled in the city, don't attack the city with your weak army. But you must try to take over all villages that surround the city one by one. Urge villager to support and join your army. Later, your army being stronger then you can attack the city from every course.

Aplication of this strategy. Don't talk with this wrong group, but you must give da'wah to all Muslims in your place, and realize them, practice like that is shirk. After all Muslims are stand on your side, this wrong group cannot reqruit a new follower and they going weaker. Then you can try talking directly to this wrong group.

paradise88
07-16-2009, 08:23 PM

So true.. I have a friend and she said her 'bf' who's name has syed in it apparently his family are related to the prophet or from same blood line or something but then again theyre not religious at all. So I guess that show that being related to someone doesnt make u superior. We dont chose what family what race and background we are born in to. Its the person we become.

paradise88
07-16-2009, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
its a load of rubbish I think they call themselves 'sayyid' some pakistanis dont marry outside of 'sayyid' families to keep the bloodline running
Wow I heard that too from my pakistani friend! Cant believe it.. First I got happy thinking wow and when she said its her boyfriend I kinda came back to reality. Being related to someone doesnt make the person pious.. unless they actually are

Jon Paul
07-16-2009, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sarah85
Sounds like a load of rubbish...some people try to use super religious powers to gain a cult following. Islamically I am not required to love anyone more than my children (if i had any) except for Allah and his Messenger. And there are so many people claiming to have blood relations with the prophet just to gain status and fame....this all smells suspicious to me.
I apologise if this is off topic. I do not intend it to be but this suprised me. Are Muslims not taught and held to believe that they must love all of God's creation, especially man? Maybe not a personal love, a love and respect for the fact that they are equal to us and a work of God?

Regards,
JP.

adigagirl
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
I apologise if this is off topic. I do not intend it to be but this suprised me. Are Muslims not taught and held to believe that they must love all of God's creation, especially man? Maybe not a personal love, a love and respect for the fact that they are equal to us and a work of God?

Regards,
JP.
"none of you will have true faith until you love one another"

we can't have war with them... :\ they're some of my relatives there....
besides it's only one village here.. and it's a little group that is having meetings there.. and i'm trying the best i can to make people aware of it
but i need more ways to convince them that it's wrong

Jon Paul
07-16-2009, 08:52 PM
"none of you will have true faith until you love one another"
Beauiful :).

[quoute]we can't have war with them... :\ they're some of my relatives there....
besides it's only one village here.. and it's a little group that is having meetings there.. and i'm trying the best i can to make people aware of it
but i need more ways to convince them that it's wrong[/QUOTE]

Hm. In this case, I suggest you do s abit of research on North Korea and the Cult of Personallity. Enlighten them to the dangers.

Regards,
JP.

adigagirl
07-17-2009, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul
Beauiful :).
allhamdulilah :)
But love for the sake of Allah, and not because of his kindness, etc.
Because loving for the sake of Allah means without conditions. ;)
you must care for even the one who treats you bad. Subhannallah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Jon Paul
Hm. In this case, I suggest you do s abit of research on North Korea and the Cult of Personallity. Enlighten them to the dangers.

Regards,
JP.
thank you for this! i will do my research. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.