View Full Version : Hardships in your Life.
07-15-2009, 05:04 AM
We all have been through a lot of stuff in our life. Post here and share with your brothers and sisters what you have been through and are going through to ease the tension. It will also help get some of it off your mind. Post in several facts in dot jot, to make it easier.Reply
- I have been going through a lot since my young life (around 13 to be exact)
- I think I have had the worst suffering as a child from anyone I know or can think of
- I am 18 now, I feel as if my previous life went to nothing, I don't see a future for myself
- Only Allah knows my hardships, my parents don't know past several years of my life were hell
- I am paranoid, lose hope, can't face my problems, which makes my problems even more worst
- I am very afraid of Allah, I am only afraid of dying when I have not been practising my religion, other than that I have no fear
After reading this you probably think I am a phyco, but I don't show my emotions, I act normal, breath, eat, sleep. Deep down me is a burden of pain and a mountain of stress...
your turn.. post away...
Login/Register to hide ads.
Scroll down for more posts
07-15-2009, 05:34 AM
I have been also feeling pain when I was 13 and now 14.
After a few days,when I feel it is the right time to reveal so,I will then update this post insha'Allah including my tension. Just pray that may Allah do the best for me. Ameen.
07-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Don't you have a hobby ?Reply
You must have a hobby for your positive activity, that will make you feel better.
- IqRa -
07-15-2009, 08:02 AM
"He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah..." "Reply
[Qur'an, Surah Yusuf (12), Verse 86]
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Last Post: 08-29-2019, 09:45 AM
Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 12-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.