/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How I started learning Islam

saflny
07-18-2009, 01:42 AM
I've never really written down my "story"..but here it is. My parents raised me Christian (Catholic to be exact). We church hopped, from the very traditional catholic church to the baptist church, which was non-traditional. Strange fact here, when I was 5 yrs old, I was forced to accept JC (pbuh) as my lord and savior at my sunday school, or I couldn't play in the playground with my friends. Weird! The threat of hell was an amazing scare tactit. I saw alot of flaws growing up in my religion. The trinity topped the list. Can't explain 3=1 to any aged person. I hated the image of Jesus (pbuh) posted everywhere. I wondered, 'is this what J.C (pbuh) looked like really? But 2000 years ago cameras werent invented or drawings of him. Confession was just weird. I hated it and NEVER did it. Eating the 'body & blood' of Christ was weirder. Going to church to worship, with a rock band that played for half the service confussed me. Felt cooky and not like a serious event. Certaintly unGodly. Anyhow. A that only sums up a portion of my issues with Chrisitianity (AS IT'S PRACTICED TODAY). Nobody in my family talked religon, taught religion, spoke it, expressed their feelings etc...Looking back, I defiently learned to hold everything in from my mother. Feelings, thoughts, desires etc...Which is why I grew up to become quite the opposite, very open-minded, thinker, shower of emotions etc. Basically my family didn't think about life :( We just lived it. When I turned 18, I met a muslim guy who wasn't practicing at the time, but wasn't a bad person either. He was impressed with my characteristics, calling me "like a muslim." I was raised to be good. I didn't know what that meant at the time. We dated for 5 years. Shortly after he became religious after his grandfather passed away in Lebanon. That sparked my interest in what Islam was. I learned the most through his actions. His daily devotion. Watching/listening to him and his family live their lives. Their actions & reactions to things, their opinions, their outlook on life. It instilled in me this is the way to live. He never asked to teach me anything, pushed anything on me, pressured etc...I was really young. 22. And wasn't thinking about LIFE. Life's mysterious questions and salvation, judgement day, prophets, revelations, and more. But I realized that I met this muslim family for a reason, and needed to explore further. So slowly over 2 1/2 years now i've been studying Islam and i'm drawn in. I could say confidently, that within the first readings on what Islam was...like my first book and reading the fundamentals I was a believer...but being a non-muslim, and a generally cautious person, it's in my character to continue research. So my mind is filled today with emmense knowledge on Islam, Christianity, Judiasm..Pre-Islam and the arab world. The Bible before and now. The influence of the writings in the Bible by "apostale" Paul and his followers. I'm so proud of myself. I think it takes a deep person to travel down this road and to tackle something as huge as 'what religion, if any, do I believe.' Maturity and scrutinty are essential. As for my boyfriend of 5 years. We did breakup over Islam. He wants to be married, as do I, to a muslim and I just haven't officially overcome my fears to say the shadada. Yet, know I will and know Islam is the right path. I have fears everyday of my families reaction and what my life will be like afterwards. I worry if I am carrying too heavy of a load sometimes too. I just can't decide prematurly for a man. Inshallah our paths may cross again, as it once did through Allah, He has opened my eyes to Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
07-18-2009, 02:28 PM
I wish you Allah's blessings that include with you becoming a muslim

Layla454
07-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Thank you for your interesting story :)

Its natural for you to fear your parent's reaction, especially with the media portaying Islam in such a negative light. But, you must remember you are doing this for yourself and I hope insha Allah that Allah opens your heart to Islam :)

happynur
08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
subhanallah...
there's one hadits said that if we seach the truth of the God, Allah will guide us to the path, Islam...
you're in the right track, my friend.... just follow the omen... :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-21-2009, 05:58 AM
we are indeed proud of you too.. May Allah swt accompany you on your journey.. I am sorry I missed your post the first time around but better late than never ..:welcome: aboard..

zakirs
08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Masha allah!! Brilliant

may god bless you sis.And dont worry God will give you the courage.Teach your family what god is and what islam is.. iam pretty sure they would see the light.

I would suggest videos of Dr.Zakir naik to you on ******* ( since english is your mother tongue )

Hamza Asadullah
08-24-2009, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saflny
I've never really written down my "story"..but here it is. My parents raised me Christian (Catholic to be exact). We church hopped, from the very traditional catholic church to the baptist church, which was non-traditional. Strange fact here, when I was 5 yrs old, I was forced to accept JC (pbuh) as my lord and savior at my sunday school, or I couldn't play in the playground with my friends. Weird! The threat of hell was an amazing scare tactit. I saw alot of flaws growing up in my religion. The trinity topped the list. Can't explain 3=1 to any aged person. I hated the image of Jesus (pbuh) posted everywhere. I wondered, 'is this what J.C (pbuh) looked like really? But 2000 years ago cameras werent invented or drawings of him. Confession was just weird. I hated it and NEVER did it. Eating the 'body & blood' of Christ was weirder. Going to church to worship, with a rock band that played for half the service confussed me. Felt cooky and not like a serious event. Certaintly unGodly. Anyhow. A that only sums up a portion of my issues with Chrisitianity (AS IT'S PRACTICED TODAY). Nobody in my family talked religon, taught religion, spoke it, expressed their feelings etc...Looking back, I defiently learned to hold everything in from my mother. Feelings, thoughts, desires etc...Which is why I grew up to become quite the opposite, very open-minded, thinker, shower of emotions etc. Basically my family didn't think about life :( We just lived it. When I turned 18, I met a muslim guy who wasn't practicing at the time, but wasn't a bad person either. He was impressed with my characteristics, calling me "like a muslim." I was raised to be good. I didn't know what that meant at the time. We dated for 5 years. Shortly after he became religious after his grandfather passed away in Lebanon. That sparked my interest in what Islam was. I learned the most through his actions. His daily devotion. Watching/listening to him and his family live their lives. Their actions & reactions to things, their opinions, their outlook on life. It instilled in me this is the way to live. He never asked to teach me anything, pushed anything on me, pressured etc...I was really young. 22. And wasn't thinking about LIFE. Life's mysterious questions and salvation, judgement day, prophets, revelations, and more. But I realized that I met this muslim family for a reason, and needed to explore further. So slowly over 2 1/2 years now i've been studying Islam and i'm drawn in. I could say confidently, that within the first readings on what Islam was...like my first book and reading the fundamentals I was a believer...but being a non-muslim, and a generally cautious person, it's in my character to continue research. So my mind is filled today with emmense knowledge on Islam, Christianity, Judiasm..Pre-Islam and the arab world. The Bible before and now. The influence of the writings in the Bible by "apostale" Paul and his followers. I'm so proud of myself. I think it takes a deep person to travel down this road and to tackle something as huge as 'what religion, if any, do I believe.' Maturity and scrutinty are essential. As for my boyfriend of 5 years. We did breakup over Islam. He wants to be married, as do I, to a muslim and I just haven't officially overcome my fears to say the shadada. Yet, know I will and know Islam is the right path. I have fears everyday of my families reaction and what my life will be like afterwards. I worry if I am carrying too heavy of a load sometimes too. I just can't decide prematurly for a man. Inshallah our paths may cross again, as it once did through Allah, He has opened my eyes to Islam.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope your in the best of health. Your story was very touching and it is a similar story to a lot of reverts to Islam that I read about because many of them also felt the same way as you do about Christianity in particular when growing up.

The gift of imaan(Faith) is a gift that Allah does not give to many. It is a gift that many of us take for granted but in fact is the most special and unique gift we can EVER imagine that we can NEVER comprehend. Allah is wanting to guide you and has opened your heart unlike the many hearts that he has remained sealed. He has seen something in you that he really likes and so is wanting to guide you and this in itself is something amazing. It is Satan who is filling your head with doubts about what will happen if you do convert and the consequances etc. Don't let Satan corrupt your mind with false lies and deciet for he does not want you to come to the truth. He will stop at nothing to make sure you don't but the person who Allah guides cannot be unguided so let yourself be guided and eradicate the doubts that Satan is filling your mind with.

52 And thus have We inspired in you (Muhammad) a Spirit of Our command. You did not know what the Scripture was, or the Faith. But We have made it a light whereby We guide whom We will of Our servants. And you do guide to the right path.

53 The path of Allah, to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Do not all things reach Allah at last?

[Quran: Ash Shura, Chapter 42]

The issue of a non Muslims family is always a big issue with converts but it is soemthing you can reveal to them at a later stage does not have to be straight away I guess it depends on your relationship with your family and what they are generally like with the issue of religion. One of my friends converted 3 years ago and is still a closet Muslim but it does depend on the persons situation but one does not have to reveal it straight away but one should certainly accept the Shahada as soon as possible because life is uncertain and death cannot be delayed or put forward by even a second so everyone will die at their prescribed time so what I would say is that don't delay the shahada because if you know that Allah is one and is the ONLY one worthy of worship and believe that Muhammed (Peace be upon him) is his last messenger and servant then you have no reason to delay accepting the truth.

36 Is Allah not enough for His servant? But they try to frighten you with other besides Him! For such as Allah leaves to stray there can be no guide.

37 And such as Allah guides there can be none to lead astray. Is Allah not exalted in power, Rabb (Lord) of Retribution?

[Quran: Az Zumar, Chapter 39]

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

Apathy
08-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Subhan'Allah

jazak Allah khair for that akhi

kwolney01
08-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Sister don't let your fears about what others will think stop you from converting. I'm also a convert and are stories are VERY similar. I also was raised in a catholic house hold but no one practiced.

In high school I met Muslims and was drown to Muslims. :)

I learned about Islam from them and eventually met a Muslim guy. I was interested and he was willing to help. He says that by me asking him questions about Islam it made him want to learn more and become a better Muslim.

I converted last summer Alhamudulliah and we got married this past December. We are both devote Muslims and are more religious then ever. Islam has been the best thing I've done and it's really helped me. My whole life is different and my family has accepted it. My family is proud of the person I've become.

InshAllah your family will be the same and Allah will continue to guide you to the straight way and make things easy on you. :)

de_ruutje
08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
The gift of imaan(Faith) is a gift that Allah does not give to many. It is a gift that many of us take for granted but in fact is the most special and unique gift we can EVER imagine that we can NEVER comprehend. Allah is wanting to guide you and has opened your heart unlike the many hearts that he has remained sealed. He has seen something in you that he really likes and so is wanting to guide you and this in itself is something amazing. It is Satan who is filling your head with doubts about what will happen if you do convert and the consequances etc. Don't let Satan corrupt your mind with false lies and deciet for he does not want you to come to the truth. He will stop at nothing to make sure you don't but the person who Allah guides cannot be unguided so let yourself be guided and eradicate the doubts that Satan is filling your mind with.
So, you said that Allah doesn't give faith to everyone. One of Allah name is The Just. How can it be just/fair if not everyone is granted faith by Allah?
Every single day babies are born into this world. Many of them are not born in the muslim family. They probably will learn nothing about Islam and it is highly possible what they will know about Islam is just something related to terrorism and violence because of the media nowadays. So my question is, are they still going to hell in the Day of Judgement if they do not convert to Islam even though they never really know what Islam is?

Misz_Muslimah
08-26-2009, 02:35 PM
1376. Mu`awiyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1379. Sahl bin Sa`d (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said to `Ali (May Allah be pleased with him), "By Allah, if a single person is guided by Allah through you, it will be better for you than a whole lot of red camels.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1380. `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur'an; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me let him have his abode in the Hell.''
[Al-Bukhari].

1381. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah makes the way to Jannah easy for him who treads the path in search of knowledge.''
[Muslim].

1383. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous decendant who prays for him (for the deceased).''
[Muslim].

1392. `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people, but He takes it away by taking away (the lives of) the religious scholars till none of the scholars stays alive. Then the people will take ignorant ones as their leaders, who, when asked to deliver religious verdicts, will issue them without knowledge, the result being that they will go astray and will lead others astray.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

zakirs
08-26-2009, 11:14 PM
They probably will learn nothing about Islam and it is highly possible what they will know about Islam is just something related to terrorism and violence because of the media nowadays. So my question is, are they still going to hell in the Day of Judgement if they do not convert to Islam even though they never really know what Islam is?
That is why Dawah is for , It sort of duty of all muslims to spread the message of islam so that no one is left untouched.Regarding being just , we should know that Allah knows everything and he knows exaclty who are worth of imaan and who are not.There is no doubt that he will some how or other show the way to the deserving.

de_ruutje
08-28-2009, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
That is why Dawah is for , It sort of duty of all muslims to spread the message of islam so that no one is left untouched.Regarding being just , we should know that Allah knows everything and he knows exaclty who are worth of imaan and who are not.There is no doubt that he will some how or other show the way to the deserving.
So, I guess it is will be sin if we don't spread Islam over the world?
But, there is one more question. How about Israel? Are Israeli all going to hell? If that so, that will be not fair for a baby who were born there not because of their wants. What if that was me? I can't imagine how painful hell is.

zakirs
08-29-2009, 06:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by de_ruutje
But, there is one more question. How about Israel? Are Israeli all going to hell? If that so, that will be not fair for a baby who were born there not because of their wants. What if that was me? I can't imagine how painful hell is.
why would all israeli's go to hell ?

bladelizard
09-02-2009, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saflny

Or is it that you are tricked by Islamic Taqqiya into believing that Islam is a pure religion?? :)

Hamza Asadullah
09-02-2009, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by de_ruutje
It is our job to spread the deen of Islam to others but the best dawah is that of good character so we have to show others the perfect example that the blessed Prophet Muhammed (Saw) set for mankind. We should tell others about Islam in the most beautiful way possible but not EVER force anything upon them for Allah tells us in the Qur'an that there is no compulsion in religion. We can only inform others but ONLY Allah can guide them so all we have to do is our bit but we have to do it in the best way possible showing the best character and NOT arguing with the person but using wisdom.
It is NOT for us to say who will and who won't go to Hell. That is TOTALLY upto Allah. What we can say is that disbelievers will go to hell because Allah says so in the Qur'an because they rejected the truth and rejected the signs Allah gave them but Allah can save who he wants and everyone will be judged according to their own situation in their life.
If a person died BEFORE they reached the age of maturity (Puberty) then they will not be accountable but after the age of maturity it is upto Allah for he is the ULTIMATE judge and he decides EVERYTHING for we are of limited capability and knowledge.

bladelizard
09-04-2009, 05:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
It is our job to spread the deen of Islam to others but the best dawah is that of good character so we have to show others the perfect example that the blessed Prophet Muhammed (Saw) set for mankind. We should tell others about Islam in the most beautiful way possible but not EVER force anything upon them for Allah tells us in the Qur'an that there is no compulsion in religion. We can only inform others but ONLY Allah can guide them so all we have to do is our bit but we have to do it in the best way possible showing the best character and NOT arguing with the person but using wisdom.
It is NOT for us to say who will and who won't go to Hell. That is TOTALLY upto Allah. What we can say is that disbelievers will go to hell because Allah says so in the Qur'an because they rejected the truth and rejected the signs Allah gave them but Allah can save who he wants and everyone will be judged according to their own situation in their life.
If a person died BEFORE they reached the age of maturity (Puberty) then they will not be accountable but after the age of maturity it is upto Allah for he is the ULTIMATE judge and he decides EVERYTHING for we are of limited capability and knowledge.
This is sad. No one have ever been to hell or back or even heaven for that fact. If these fairy tales and folklores could scare the pants of followers of mohammedanism or Jesusists, it is worth watching it just for a laugh.

Hamza Asadullah
09-05-2009, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bladelizard
This is sad. No one have ever been to hell or back or even heaven for that fact. If these fairy tales and folklores could scare the pants of followers of mohammedanism or Jesusists, it is worth watching it just for a laugh.
When you were a little child did you know what it was going to be like when you were going to grow up to be a teenager? When you were a teenager did you know what it would be like when you would be middle aged? When you are or will be middle aged do you know what it will be like to be elderly? You did'nt know then and you still don't know now what it will be like when your elderly because you will only know once you get there. Same way we don't know what it will be like after we die until it happens to us so how do you know its all fairy tales? The reality is this life is FULL of injustices. You telling me people like hitler who did'nt recieve any punishments for his crimes, has got away with his massacres? He killed himself before he got caught so according to you he got away with it then?
Say for example i rape and kill your sister and mother and then go away to a beautiful island off the coast of the bahamas and live there peacefully till i die a natural death. Then i got away with it? Then what is the difference between me and you because i got away with it and had a wonderful peaceful life till death after taking the lives of your mother and sister.
That means we can do what we want then. Whats stopping us from being how we want and doing what we want? If there is no recompanse in the hereafter then there is NOTHING stopping anyone from doing ANYTHING they want in this life no matter how evil or wrong it may seem. That does'nt make sense at all. Everything around us is proof that it has been created but your eyes are too blind to see.
If your open up your heart a little then you will realise that we are here for a purpose and that purpose is what your heart and soul is still searching for and will continue to search. Why do you think your in this forum? You may try and fool yourself and others by saying just to see the views of the people from religions like Islam but your here because your heart is not satisfied because it knows there is something more. Something missing from your life.
That feeling will NEVER go until you face reality and the reality is that the truth is Islam and you will ONLY realise that once you look into the Qur'an with an open mind and heart and not reject what Allah is saying for no reason at all. Your heart will NEVER be at peace until you have accepted the truth. Thank you

Hamza Asadullah
09-05-2009, 05:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bladelizard
Consider this...The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

The Earth is located the right distance from the sun. Consider the temperature swings we encounter, roughly -30 degrees to +120 degrees. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would all freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

And our moon is the perfect size and distance from the Earth for its gravitational pull. The moon creates important ocean tides and movement so ocean waters do not stagnate, and yet our massive oceans are restrained from spilling over across the continents.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:

It has an unusually high boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees.

Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that thousands of chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels.

Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body.

Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.

The human brain simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The human brain processes more than a million messages a second. Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. A brain that deals with more than a million pieces of information every second, while evaluating its importance and allowing you to act on the most pertinent information... did it come about just by chance? Was it merely biological causes, perfectly forming the right tissue, blood flow, neurons, structure? The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people. How does one explain the human brain?

As science has progressed, NO scientific discovery has countered the numerical likelihood of an intelligent mind being behind it all. In fact, the more science discovers about human life and the universe, the more complex and precisely designed we realize these to be. Rather than pointing away from God, evidence mounts further toward an intelligent source.

If someone is rolling dice, the odds of rolling a pair of sixes is one thing. But the odds of spots appearing on blank dice is something else. What Pasteur attempted to prove centuries ago, science confirms, that life cannot arise from non-life. Where did human, animal, plant life come from?

Also, natural causes are an inadequate explanation for the amount of precise information contained in human DNA. A person who discounts God is left with the conclusion that all of this came about without cause, without design, and is merely good fortune. It is intellectually wanting to observe intricate design and attribute it to luck.

God does not force us to believe in him, though he could. Instead, he has provided sufficient proof of his existence for us to willingly respond to him. The earth's perfect distance from the sun, the unique chemical properties of water, the human brain, DNA, the number of people who attest to knowing God, the gnawing in our hearts and minds to determine if God is there this is all proof beyond doubt that the lord is ONE! The lord is Allah! He is our lord the master of the universe!

"And He it is Who created the night and the day, and sun and the moon. They float each in an orbit… And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." (21:33, 41:37)

"He has created man: He has imparted unto him articulate thought and speech. [At His behest] the sun and the moon run their appointed courses; the stars and the trees prostrate themselves [before Him]. And the skies has He raised high, and has devised [for all things] a measure, so that you [too, O men,] might never transgress the measure [of what is right]: weigh, therefore, [your deeds] with equity, and cut not the measure short!" (55:3-9)

"Everything We have created and prescribed for its measure, its character and destiny…No creature creeps on earth but Allah provides for it its sustenance. He knows its purpose and destiny. For it is He Who prescribed them in His eternal order…The sun rises and sets traversing its orbit exactly as the Almighty, the All Knowing has ordained. And the moon passes regularly through its phases, returning to its original thin crescent form. Neither sun nor moon overtakes the other; neither night nor day deviates from their preordained courses. Each moves in the orbit Allah has ordained for it. (54:49, 11:6, 36:38-40)

"And say: The Truth [has now come] from your Lord: let, then him who wills, believe in it, and let him who wills, reject it." (18:29)

There can ONLYbe one truth and one path to success and that is Islam and the word of Allah is the Qur'an!

The scientific facts in the Qur'an have just been discovered recently!

Everything aspect of Islam has perfect wisdom in it! May Allah lead you to the truth and open your heart to accept Islam! Ameen!

khalid zaheer
09-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Assalaam o alaikum

"How I started learning Islam?"

Islam is in every soul, only need to discover it, and it can be discovered through adopting everlasting principles, Quran is nothing but a collection of those unique principles, so read it every day and try to understand what it says, inshallah soon you will be a learned person.

regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.