/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* The Ultimate Weapon! *!*

Khayal
07-18-2009, 05:23 AM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

The Ultimate Weapon!

Don’t ever underestimate du’a. What is the value of du’a? That you are transferring a situation from your power and ability to the power and ability of Allah. You are moving obstacles from yourself to the One who has no obstacles...
Shaykh Abul-Fadl.

Source.

WaAlaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
07-24-2009, 02:29 PM
:bump:!

MashaAllaah...Indeed...

catalzzy
07-26-2009, 05:11 AM
:D Mashallah.

hrm
07-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Don’t ever underestimate du’a. What is the value of du’a? That you are transferring a situation from your power and ability to the power and ability of Allah. You are moving obstacles from yourself to the One who has no obstacles...
Shaykh Abul-Fadl.

:sl: Brothers and Sisters in Islam.
This is indeed a Beautiful Dua but what Dr. Khaled Abou El Fadl forgot to mention here is the fact that #1 All duas have their time and periods for implementation. Some gets accomplished right away, some after the death of the person pleading Allah and some do not get accomplished at all. For example a grandfather asking Allah " make my progeny subservient unto you and make them a great muslims" Now after 10 years he dies and his grandchildren are born after 30 years. Some of them will be guided some will choose a wrong path and will be left on their own without Allah's guidance. So not all will be guided only the one whom Allah choose.
Here is a great example from Quran to prove my point SURAH HUD Ayt # 45 "" and NUH cried out to his Lord and said ' My Lord surely my son is of my family and your promise is surely true and You are the most Just of all the judges'
Ayt # 46 "" He said 'O Nuh surely is not of your family. Surely he does work other than amalay salah so ask not of Me whereof you have no knowledge. I admonish you lest you be among the ignorant"" Sadakallal Al Azeem.

Point #2 We have to be very careful when we say words like "transfer a situation from your power and ability to Allah" it is indeed a good thing to do and this is what is advised but becareful lest you get carried away and do nothing but sit and make dua and leave everything to Allah without any efforts on your part.
Quran is very explicit in this way Surah Najm Ayat # 39,40,41""Man has only that for which he makes effort - and that his effort will be seen - and afterward he will be repaid for it with fullest payment""

This is the reason when a learned person or a sheikh should give or deliver a sermon he should know that among his listernrs and attendees there are people who are ignorant and uneducated and they will take his words literally and would give up all efforts on their part. So he should carefully explain to them the above ayats from the Quran.
May peace and blessings of Allah be upon all Muslameen and Muslimaat.
Aameen wa Inshallah.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Please check True Islamic Dreams and their interpretation on my website www.trueislamicdreams.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.