/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Sudais GUEST APPEARANCE at (Green Lane Masjid Birmingham UK)

Salahudeen
07-19-2009, 01:58 AM
HOW DO YOU GET 7 FAMOUS ISLAMIC MEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD IN ONE PLACE?

HOW DO YOU GET KNOWLEDGE FROM AROUND THE WORLD FOR YOU TO TASTE?

HOW DO YOU GET MORE THAN 3500 PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE WITH NO DIVISION OF RACE?

HOW DO YOU GET TO WATCH THESE PEOPLE LIVE FACE-TO-FACE?

HOW DO YOU GET ALL THE ABOVE AND HAVE A FAMILY DAY OUT IN ONE PLACE?

***GUEST APPEARANCE - THE IMAM FROM AL-HARAM, MAKKAH;
SHEIKH SUDAIS
HAS AGREED TO ATTEND THE Treasure of Time EVENT!!! SPREAD THE WORD!***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7oUQojNdZI

Stall Bookings are being taken for the event. Hurry, there aren't many slots remaining. Please email dawah@greenlanemasjid.org for further details.

Accomodation in the masjid can be facilitated. please email dawah@greenlanemasjid.org to register your overnight attendance.

VISIT WWW.GREENLANEMASJID.ORG TO FIND OUT MORE!

OUR BIGGEST EVER CONFERENCE....

SUPPORT GREEN LANE MASJID BY DONATING ONLINE AT www.justigving.com/greenlanemasjid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.B
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
:sl:

brother squiggle do u have to book ur place to sleep in the masjid.

:w:

Salahudeen
07-24-2009, 02:26 PM
nah you don't, I'll give u my number if you have any problems, I'll help you :)

M.B
07-24-2009, 02:37 PM
:sl:

jazakallah brother wallahi u have helped alot.

May allah cure u as fast as possible.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
07-24-2009, 02:42 PM
ameen, oh brother I think you do have to register your place for overnight stay in the masjid.

They need to know how many people are planning to stay over night so that they can make sure there's enough room for every one.

I just saw this now lol

"Accomodation in the masjid can be facilitated. please email dawah@greenlanemasjid.org to register your overnight attendance".

Just email them and tell them you plan to stay in the masjid and how many people will be staying with you.

noorseeker
07-24-2009, 02:45 PM
is this confirmed brother, sorry couldnt view clip, not enough data allowance left for me

Salahudeen
07-24-2009, 02:48 PM
yes it's confirmed brother inshallah sheikh sudais will be attending the treasure of time conference at some point.

sshuraimno1fan
08-04-2009, 10:49 PM
alhamdulillah u ppl r so lucky!

- IqRa -
08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
MashaAllaah!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...is-saudi-islam

S_87
08-05-2009, 03:06 PM
what a crap article...i doubt that woman listened to his khutbah..he quoted an ayah in the Quran...he didnt say jews are pigs and monkey. media jibberish

julie sarri
08-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Islam channel have announced that sheikh sudais will now also be giving the jummah khutba this Friday at London central park mosque [regents park] from 12.30 inshaallah it will also be seen live on Islam channel from 12.30

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.