PDA

View Full Version : A Righteous Wife

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
~* A Righteous Wife *~

“A Righteous Wife” Part I
“A Righteous Wife”
Lecture by
Shaikh’ah Umm Abdir Rahman Al-Imaam Al-Yemeniyyah (May Allâh preserve her)
Part One

She begun by saying, marriage is a blessed union between a man and a woman and it’s through marriage the man and the woman becomes Halal for each other, and everything between them, from talking to touching to starting a family, through marriage it becomes permissible for them.

A Righteous Wife Part I

“A Righteous Wife” Part II

“A Righteous Wife” Part II
Lecture by
Shaikh’ah Umm Abdir Rahman Al-Imaam Al-Yemeniyyah (May Allâh preserve her)
So if a man sees an adorned woman, especially in our time, when there are women barely wearing anything, she (May Allâh preserve her) said, if he feels something and he needs relief, then the responsibility of the wife is to respond to the call of her husband, and help him protect his eyes and protect his private parts. And by not doing this, it is very dangerous as well as disobedient. So then she (May Allâh preserve her) mentioned the ways we can be obedient to our husbands.

A Righteous Wife Part II

SOURCE:http://alhujjahpublication.org/index...tpage&Itemid=1

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Edit

Ali_008
07-22-2009, 11:29 AM
:sl:
Brothers and Sisters, make dua for me that I'm blessed with one. :D
:w:

- IqRa -
07-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.