/* */

PDA

View Full Version : rant about sig character limit

Ummu Sufyaan
07-22-2009, 08:58 AM
:sl:
im sick of it! why is the sig character so stingy and limited. why is it every time i want to change my sig i have to embarrass myself and annoy sis jawharah :-[
this is so frustrating...
i want this thing out of my sig,
Enter in the LI Story Writing Contest<--click
but becuase of character limit it wont allow me to re save it with only the verse and link which means i have to ask a mod which is annoying if it is somethign i can do myself...that and the fact that im thinking of changing my sig but if i don't like my new change i want to change back (or maybe i'll change to something else) but that would require me to ask a mod so many times which is annoying for both of us...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-22-2009, 02:47 PM
:wa:

Try writing the Ayah without the vowel signs, that will reduce the number of characters.

Or you can make it a gif image and upload it, like how I have done.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.