/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* Beauty in Refusing the Seduction of Women! *!*

Khayal
07-23-2009, 04:11 AM
Bismillaah!

Beauty in Refusing the Seduction of Women!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

It is reported that Abu Bakr al-Miski was once asked , “We always find a good odor emanating from you – why or how?”
He answered, “By Allah, for years now I have not used any perfume, but the reason for the good smell has to do with an ordeal that I passed through.
A woman once tricked me into entering her home. Then she closed and locked the door behind her, after which she began to seduce me. I became utterly bewildered as to what I should do, for I had no options before me.
I said to her, “I need to go and purify myself.”
She ordered her servant to take me to the bathroom, and when I entered it, I took faeces in my hand and wiped it all over my body. Then I returned to her in that state. Shocked to see me like that, the woman ordered that I be removed from her home. I left and immediately had a bath. That very night I saw a dream; in it, it was said to me,
“You have done that which no else has ever done. I will make your smell good and pure in this world and in the hereafter.”
When I woke up , the smell of perfume was emanating from my body, and it has continued to emanate from my body until this very moment.”
Taken from ‘al-Mawa’idh wal-Majalis’ page 224

Source.

Wa Alaiukum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hrm
07-29-2009, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jharna
Bismillaah!

Beauty in Refusing the Seduction of Women!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

It is reported that Abu Bakr al-Miski was once asked , “We always find a good odor emanating from you – why or how?”
He answered, “By Allah, for years now I have not used any perfume, but the reason for the good smell has to do with an ordeal that I passed through.
A woman once tricked me into entering her home. Then she closed and locked the door behind her, after which she began to seduce me. I became utterly bewildered as to what I should do, for I had no options before me.
I said to her, “I need to go and purify myself.”
She ordered her servant to take me to the bathroom, and when I entered it, I took faeces in my hand and wiped it all over my body. Then I returned to her in that state. Shocked to see me like that, the woman ordered that I be removed from her home. I left and immediately had a bath. That very night I saw a dream; in it, it was said to me,
“You have done that which no else has ever done. I will make your smell good and pure in this world and in the hereafter.”
When I woke up , the smell of perfume was emanating from my body, and it has continued to emanate from my body until this very moment.”
Taken from ‘al-Mawa’idh wal-Majalis’ page 224

Source.

Wa Alaiukum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

:sl: Very nice narration and it could be a true narration but the source is weak and not authenticated. I believe the story of Hazrat Yousaf would be more appropriate here and is well authenticated through the Quran. But it is true that Talking about such stories and listening to them gives one the courage and ability to avoid zina which is abominable sin in the eyes of Allah. May Allah give all momeneen the strength to avoid the snare of women. Aameen:statisfie

ahmed_indian
07-29-2009, 01:13 PM
jazaak Allah khair for sharing this!

we can say may Allah save us from snare of evil women. bcoz all women are not evil.

Omar Abdi
07-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Omar Abdi
07-30-2009, 06:49 PM
asalaamu aleikom

aadil77
07-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok that sounds a bit extreme, 'faeces' is extremely impure doesn't sound valid that he'd do that. He was a man I'm sure he could have just tried getting out or if he weren't allowed out then he could have fought till death with her servants than wipe crap all over him to deter her

HinduIconoclast
07-30-2009, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Ok that sounds a bit extreme, 'faeces' is extremely impure doesn't sound valid that he'd do that. He was a man I'm sure he could have just tried getting out or if he weren't allowed out then he could have fought till death with her servants than wipe crap all over him to deter her
I agree with you brother. I think that he could have simply left or left by force if necessary. Smearing feces on himself seems way too extreme, and also such an act would make the woman reject him when it would be better for the man himself to reject her, right?

AntiKarateKid
07-31-2009, 04:14 AM
Brilliant!!

sirajstc
07-31-2009, 05:44 AM
plz any one explain little bit?

hrm
07-31-2009, 05:53 AM
There is nothing to explain here dear. Here is what i wrote:
Very nice narration and it could be a true narration but the source is weak and not authenticated. I believe the story of Hazrat Yousaf A.S. would be more appropriate here and is well authenticated through the Quran. But it is true that Talking about such stories and listening to them gives one the courage and ability to avoid zina which is abominable sin in the eyes of Allah. May Allah give all momeneen the strength to avoid the snare of women. Aameen

Jharna should stop cutting and pasting articles which have week authentication and the source is also week. This post is creating lot of questions and she never wishes to even reply back. This is not a good sign

noorseeker
07-31-2009, 06:11 AM
Sister jharna does post some very good threads, we can all take the moral of the story

hrm
07-31-2009, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Sister jharna does post some very good threads, we can all take the moral of the story
:statisfieThank you for reminding us Nightstar but that is not the question. This forum is for getting close to each other and forging human relationship. But at the same time writing about a story , unless it is your own experience like the one i posted under " evil/Jinn possession" you must quote the source and the source should be authentic. The source your sister posted here is not authentic and this story she posted has been going around since I was a child. A guy take feaces and put it on his face and body to avoid the snare of women. Like I said it is a good stroy. I appreciate it and it has a moral in it but it is not authenticated. Hazrat Yusaf stroy on the other hand is autheticated by none other than Allah himself.
May peace and blessing of Allah be upon all Muslameen and Musleemaat and may Allah save as all from the Satan. Aameen

Khayal
08-14-2009, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hrm
There is nothing to explain here dear. Here is what i wrote:
Very nice narration and it could be a true narration but the source is weak and not authenticated. I believe the story of Hazrat Yousaf A.S. would be more appropriate here and is well authenticated through the Quran. But it is true that Talking about such stories and listening to them gives one the courage and ability to avoid zina which is abominable sin in the eyes of Allah. May Allah give all momeneen the strength to avoid the snare of women. Aameen
Jharna should stop cutting and pasting articles which have week authentication and the source is also week. This post is creating lot of questions and she never wishes to even reply back. This is not a good sign
:sl:

Brother, first of all I am not good in arguing so I hesitate in replying to any questions. :embarrass 2ndly I am very sorry for posting this thread. :hiding:next time I will be very CAREFUL, InshaAllaah. May Allaah SWT forgive me if anyone is misguided by my unauthentic posting. I request the Admin to please delete this post.

:wa:

ahmed_indian
08-15-2009, 07:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jharna
:sl:

Brother, first of all I am not good in arguing so I hesitate in replying to any questions. :embarrass 2ndly I am very sorry for posting this thread. :hiding:next time I will be very CAREFUL, InshaAllaah. May Allaah SWT forgive me if anyone is misguided by my unauthentic posting. I request the Admin to please delete this post.

:wa:
why you want to delete ur post?

if a story is not against Quran and sunnah but weak in source...its ok to tell others.

so no need to worry :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.