/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Hidjra... Help!

AbdulKareem
07-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Assalamu Alaykum wa RahmatuAllahy wa Barakatuhu!

Sorry for my English.

I Russian moslem also live in Russia. I have accepted the Islam about one year ago. In my city there is no mosque. Local residents concern to moslems very badly. In our country the mafia operates, it is accepted to drink alcohol almost every day, obscene attitudes - norm for many people... It is very difficult to Me to live here. I wish to pray, go easy to a mosque on Fridays... To be near to people of my belief - religions of the Allah. I ask from the Allah, that it would help me to move in the countries of moslems....
I am ready to leave at any moment. But I do not have contacts in the Muslim countries.
Brothers! If someone from you can help me, please write to me.
I want any kind of job which help me to live & work in islamic country.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
convert
07-23-2009, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulKareem
Assalamu Alaykum wa RahmatuAllahy wa Barakatuhu!

Sorry for my English.

I Russian moslem also live in Russia. I have accepted the Islam about one year ago. In my city there is no mosque. Local residents concern to moslems very badly. In our country the mafia operates, it is accepted to drink alcohol almost every day, obscene attitudes - norm for many people... It is very difficult to Me to live here. I wish to pray, go easy to a mosque on Fridays... To be near to people of my belief - religions of the Allah. I ask from the Allah, that it would help me to move in the countries of moslems....
I am ready to leave at any moment. But I do not have contacts in the Muslim countries.
Brothers! If someone from you can help me, please write to me.
I want any kind of job which help me to live & work in islamic country.
First off, have you given though to moving to Tatarstan or some place similar within Russia where the majority of the people are muslim?

AbdulKareem
07-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Now, having begun studying of the Arabian language and the Islam, it is important to me to be in the Islamic state (there where 80-100 % of laws on Sheriyat). At us in Russia and in Tatarstan trade in alcohol too is resolved, prostitution is practically legalized, police and authorities are bought by gangsters and thieves. The woman in a hijab even in Tatarstan - a rarity and object of sneers. I wish to be quiet for the wife and the future children... inshaALLAH

convert
07-23-2009, 07:48 PM
You would struggle to find that anywhere in the world. How old are you? You could try to save up some money, go on Umrah and apply to the university of Madinah while you are on Umrah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdulKareem
07-23-2009, 07:56 PM
30 years

convert
07-23-2009, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulKareem
30 years
Well, it'll be tougher but they accepted a recent American convert aged 31 last year. If you interview in Madinah during umrah you will have a very good shot (that is, if you want to study there).

I would honestly recommend the Tatarstan idea or somewhere with a heavy muslim population and they speak Russian for a little bit before going overseas because you can at least find a jamat to be with while you prepare yourself for hijrah.

crayon
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Wa alaikum aslam wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuhu

Wow subhanAllah... just a couple of days I ago I was wondering why we don't have any muslim members from Russia on the forum. Welcome to the forums, brother!

I really have no advice about hijra to give, just for you to be steadfast in your religion, patient, and inshaAllah Allah will make it easy for you. There must be some practicing muslims in Russia, perhaps in the bigger cities? Is there any way you could go there until you're able to relocate somewhere else?

convert
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Wa alaikum aslam wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuhu

Wow subhanAllah... just a couple of days I ago I was wondering why we don't have any muslim members from Russia on the forum. Welcome to the forums, brother!

I really have no advice about hijra to give, just for you to be steadfast in your religion, patient, and inshaAllah Allah will make it easy for you. There must be some practicing muslims in Russia, perhaps in the bigger cities? Is there any way you could go there until you're able to relocate somewhere else?
There is a Tatar brother in my community who says that whole Republics (or oblasts, can't remember which) in Russia that are muslim, Tatarstan being one of them.

AbdulKareem
07-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I communicate with Russian moslems from other cities on the Internet much. That who was not in Russia difficultly to understand why it would be desirable to leave from here... This police state...
JezakAllahu Heyrin brother convert & sister crayon !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!