/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can any brother help me?!

Wang Dongsheng
07-24-2009, 02:47 PM
I am Chinese, I never touch any Islamic things before. Now, I'm studing Islamic Labour, and many questions come out. So, can any brother help me?!
What is the difference between:
Islamic Education and non-Islamic Education?
Islamic Ethical System and non-Islamic Ethical System?
Islamic Economics and non-Islamic Economics?
Islamic Banking System and non-Islamic Banking System?
Islamic Family System and non-Islamic Family System?
Islamic Law and non-Islamic Law?
Thanks for any help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
markislam
08-13-2009, 04:39 PM
peace brother i don't know anything about the different iam sure some one here will help you

Faye
08-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Islamic Education might be used to mean studying Quran & Hadith and the various sciences related to understanding and studying them, including Fiqh, Osool Fiqh, Tafseer, Osool Tafseer, Ilm ur-Rijaal, and some Logic and Mathematics. But Islam encourages acquiring all types of knowledge (secular or religious).
Non-Islamic Education usually refers to a secular education.

Faye
08-13-2009, 06:30 PM
An Islamic Banking System is trying to banish involvement with all forms of interest, while still showing a profit both for the bank and the depositer, for giving the same or similar service as a normal bank. The normal process is that the bank and the depositor become business partners in one or many ventures, with the depositor being a silent partner, and then, the bank and the depositor must share profit as well as loss. The bank tries to protect against loss by investing that money in a wide variety of businesses. (This is the theory, though there are a lot more complications)

A non-Islamic bank treats a deposit as a loan. They promise a certain percentage of the deposit as interest. Then they usually loan it out at higher rates of interest to other people.

I've only very sketchy knowledge of this subject. If somebody knows more about it, please correct me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.