/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you avoid...getting into trouble?

GuestFellow
07-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Okay since I'm the youngest, everyone seems to think that they can yell and blame everything on me, even though that I haven't done anything. My older relatives and my older siblings get me into trouble when I really haven't done anything wrong and usually over trivial matters. My parents don't believe me. .___.

It is getting rather annoying and disruptive to my daily activities. Most of the time, I don't even know why I am getting into trouble. When I was younger, I was able to tolerate it but now I got a headache.

Is there actually a prayer where I can avoid getting into trouble in the first place even when I haven't done anything wrong? :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
07-25-2009, 08:42 PM
You're the youngest? The youngest is always spoiled. It's the oldest (like me lol) that have it the hardest. Meh.<_<

As for a specific prayer.. i don't know of one. Usually the way I get out of trouble is by smiling like this: :statisfie . The only problem is, is that over the years, my parents have become immune to it; it doesn't work as well as it used to. So now I use my smooth talking to confuse them and make them believe they're elated with my behavior rather than the fact that I was just about to get grounded for a month. Works all the time... Well, most of the time, anyway.:hmm:

GuestFellow
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
As for a specific prayer.. i don't know of one. Usually the way I get out of trouble is by smiling like this: :statisfie .
Hahaha that might work... :skeleton:

Thanx sis.

Sizzlerjimer
07-25-2009, 09:01 PM
play the blame game it was him it was her no no no if that doesnt work tell them you were put under some sort of pressure from some one else you know what i mean brother:p

crayon ur so rightttttttt its eldest one who is THE MAIN CULPRIT little ones have it easy but then lil ones always say we have it hard for us.

me i always like to create a fight between my two lil sisters just for fun its funny when they fight you know the kiddos fight.i miss my sistersimsadimsadimsad

pray to ALLAH to give me strength AMEEN

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
07-26-2009, 07:17 AM
:sl:
How do you avoid...getting into trouble?
you dont...hopefully they grow out of it...
but either way, just be patient with it...people go through tests and trials, only for it to strengthen their personality and make them better people.

Beardo
07-26-2009, 07:31 AM
a while back, I made a club called YSA. Younger Sibling Association. We fought for our rights.

But as the post above said, we grow out of it. But I still get blamed on sometimes. I feel you, bro. We're on the same boat. *heaves a sigh* maybe one day, our future YSA-ers will get the rights we've been fighting for, for the last 2000 years.

'Cept not my future children (inshallah). Boy, I do NOT want my children to give the sand trouble I do to my parents. :X

Ali_008
07-26-2009, 07:32 AM
:sl:
I'm the middle child and everyone's punching kit. :) even my younger sister fights with me. I'm close to my mom and so if she scolds me even for something small, I feel bad. but at the end of the day, its ok. You live to fight another day brother :)
:w:

Beardo
07-26-2009, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OxygenHacker
play the blame game it was him it was her no no no if that doesnt work tell them you were put under some sort of pressure from some one else you know what i mean brother:p

crayon ur so rightttttttt its eldest one who is THE MAIN CULPRIT little ones have it easy but then lil ones always say we have it hard for us.

me i always like to create a fight between my two lil sisters just for fun its funny when they fight you know the kiddos fight.i miss my sistersimsadimsadimsad

pray to ALLAH to give me strength AMEEN
*sighs* Only have one sibling. After he got married, I'm a lonely camper. You miss it afterwards, but sort of get annoyed at the time. I savor the moments I have though. We still do joke, sometimes argue. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.