/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Creationist Challenge

root
07-28-2009, 11:54 AM
If we all originate from Adam & Eve, how do creationists account for the diversity within us all, (Colour of skin, eyes, hair) and geographical differences (Chinese, Western, etc etc) without invoking Evolution to explain it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
07-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Evolution to my knowledge does not explain it, why would a chinese person have a different eye shape to that of a european for instance, there is no evolutionary reason for this. There will be some responses that will answer your question insha'Allah. I await the answer too and respect for asking such a good question, Peace

جوري
07-28-2009, 02:11 PM
The answer is already on the forum.. and the search feature is on the right.. who wants to spend two, three hours of their time over this really?

Evolutionists are the most hilarious beings.. they mock the concept of Adam a& Eve but what they propose is equally mind boggling.. if they subscribe to abiogenesis as the starting point of 'evolution' they are in fact going further back to something even more impossible and still fail to explain how organisms are created from nonliving matter.. in the year 300000000000 bc a rock took on a few base pairs from an organic molecule in the atmosphere to give us iduronate-2-sulfatase whose function is to degradae heparan sulfate and dermatan sulfate which were the other two molecules that came about in the year 200000000000 BC.. give me a break mac.. You don't get to question if you have no answers to folks who have dedicated their lives to science!

Substitute one belief for another and be happy about it, but don't bug the hell out of every other human being about it, just because their beliefs differ from yours!

ژاله
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
diversity among human beings came about by microevolution.its such a humble phenomenon,no creationist holds grudge against it,and it has nothing to do with the evolution/creation debate.this in fact is a reality and can be obsereved in daily life.this is precisely the thing darwin observed in pigeons and this is the very idea Darwin constructed his theory on.such changes and diversifications occur in a species,it is natural and common,still happens.the problem started when darwin thought that if such modest changes in colour etc could happen in so small a time that we can observe it before our eyes,then may be the same phenomenon could be accounted for the emergence of life and the evolution of species from one another.you see,the base was ok,but the outgrowth the theory assumed,which became its most important feature was absurd.microevolution can take place in us also.you go to mountains,or some area well above sea level where oxygen is scarce,camp there for a week,and your red blood cells will increase in millions.wow,you have undergone evolution.but this is microevolution!this adaptation to environment does not mean that if you plan to stay there for long long time,you will return a cheetah or some other animal.this is called macroevolution,which is against islam,which denies the fact of creation,which is absurd in the highest degree and which is being beautifully refuted by science itself...
if you need some solid material on why is evolution wrong and how is it being refuted by science ,please follow the link
http://www.harunyahya.com/evolution_specialpreface.php
you can read the whole book on this topic online for free.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
07-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
if you need some solid material on why is evolution wrong and how is it being refuted by science ,please follow the link
http://www.harunyahya.com/evolution_specialpreface.php
you can read the whole book on this topic online for free.
Solid material? That's a Harun Yahya link you just gave. +o(

Peace

root
07-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Seems to me a lot of ranting so far, but without an answer to the question all the posts so far is just rambling.........

I am not asking creationists to rebuttle/disprove evolution, only asking what is a simple question!!!!!

GuestFellow
07-28-2009, 09:22 PM
I am not asking creationists to rebuttle/disprove evolution, only asking what is a simple question!!!!!
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
The answer is already on the forum.. and the search feature is on the right..
Here there is your answer. Read it and complain and bring your evidence to this topic and debate.

جوري
07-28-2009, 09:32 PM
The answer to your simple question is that Adam & eve carried all the genetic material needed for adaptation. The same way any nucleated cell in your body can carry out any function but shuts them all off to carry out a specific function, for instance your fibroblasts carry all the genetic material but produce only collagen and elastin..

If you don't like the 'rant' here then don't be a member here.. or go teach us better!

surely you and others can do better than adhoms and red herrings-- you know just for your credibility' sake!

Woodrow
07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Seems to me a lot of ranting so far, but without an answer to the question all the posts so far is just rambling.........

This debate is not going to go any place unless a mutually agreed upon definition of evolution is written down.

My definition is:

"Survival of the fittest. The survival of plants and animals that had traits allowing them to live when the remainder of the species expired.

Plants and animals either move from one location to another or experience climate, topographical changes. Those with aptitudes or traits that survive the changes live to reproduce.

As a results plants and animals may show distinct differences from their ancestors, but they are still the same species."

ژاله
07-29-2009, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Solid material? That's a Harun Yahya link you just gave. +o(

Peace
well,if you have a problem with the name then it doesnt imply the material isnt solid.

czgibson
07-29-2009, 07:14 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
well,if you have a problem with the name then it doesnt imply the material isnt solid.
If you want to take information about evolution from a criminal non-scientist who knows nothing about the subject, then be my guest.

Peace

GuestFellow
07-29-2009, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

If you want to take information about evolution from a criminal non-scientist who knows nothing about the subject, then be my guest.

Peace
If this person knows nothing about the subject, then surely you can easily spot any flaws in his views and prove him wrong.

Peace

Uthman
07-29-2009, 07:20 AM
If you want to discuss the credibility of Harun Yahya's work, please create a new thread. For now, let's return to the topic.

ژاله
07-29-2009, 07:24 AM

Peace
it would have been more sensical had you chosen to read the stuff first and analyze it scientifically ,rather than stereotyping the person and being carried away by propaganda.argumentum ad hominem(what you are using here) is a logical fallacy,enough to show that the person using it has lost the argument and has got nothing better to say!

Uthman
07-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Seriously guys. I'm going to start deleting again..

GuestFellow
07-29-2009, 07:37 AM
If we all originate from Adam & Eve, how do creationists account for the diversity within us all, (Colour of skin, eyes, hair) and geographical differences (Chinese, Western, etc etc) without invoking Evolution to explain it?
Okay I don't know much about science ( in fact I'm clueless) but I heard the colour of skin is affected by the sun. In hotter countries, your skin is darker and in colder countries, your skin is lighter.

Though I am not entirely sure. :hmm:

Feel free to correct me.

ژاله
07-29-2009, 07:39 AM
^correct,there are environmental factors as well.

جوري
07-31-2009, 07:15 AM
the OP should simply familiarize himself with marco vs micro evolution!

Chuck
08-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Why would evolution be against common decent (ancestor) of human species?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.