/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to find a muslim husband?

Muslimlearner
07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
How the new muslim sisiters can find husband?

It is no easy,since the indian muslims want to merry indians,pakistanies-wife from Pakistan,same with others....exept some arabs,whish desires only a beuty from Europe or America:no problem if doesn't were higaab,no problem if doesn't pray...:heated: Islam for them is something they've got from mom and dad aa a tradition....

So how new muslima without family and muslim relatives can get married?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-28-2009, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'

Try the mosque sis, some of them have their own matrimonial thing to help you find the right person. You'll also need a wali.

zakirs
07-29-2009, 06:15 AM
salam sis ,

yeah try talking to the local imams or some others they might help you out :)

convert
07-29-2009, 12:55 PM
first off, if you are a new muslima DO NOT be in a rush to get married. in my area, there is the phenomenon of "shahadah today, married tomorrow"

i hate to generalize or cast suspicion on people but some brothers value having a convert wife (i.e. a white woman). when these sisters are married, these aforementioned brothers take advantage of their newness to the deen and relative lack of knowledge of the deen and do whatever they want (examples i've heard of: "i dont owe mahr/you get a low mahr because you are not born muslim", "trust me islam has been in my family for X centuries", etc etc"). the danger here is these sisters see this oppression or cultural practices and think it is from islam and get severely discouraged or sometimes leave the deen because of it.

take time to thoroughly study the deen, the fiqh of marriage, and the rights/responsibilities of the husband and wife before you even think about trying to get married.

also, those matrimonial websites are a HUGE fitnah. avoid them at all costs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
07-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Let it be known to your friends' parents etc. that you're available, and inshallah in no time, you'll hear of someone else who's also available. Networking- it works! :D (most of the time)

convert
07-29-2009, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Let it be known to your friends' parents etc. that you're available, and inshallah in no time, you'll hear of someone else who's also available. Networking- it works! :D (most of the time)
oh it'll definitely work for a white woman. seriously, if she just stood outside a masjid with a sign that said "looking to marry" she'd find many potential suitors.

however, i still recommend holding off and getting a firm understanding of the deen so that you can distinguish what is islam, what is culture, and what you should be looking for in a husband and so that you won't be taken advantage of.

Banu_Hashim
07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by convert
oh it'll definitely work for a white woman. seriously, if she just stood outside a masjid with a sign that said "looking to marry" she'd find many potential suitors.

however, i still recommend holding off and getting a firm understanding of the deen so that you can distinguish what is islam, what is culture, and what you should be looking for in a husband and so that you won't be taken advantage of.
Yes, I agree.

Muslimlearner
07-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Thank you all for the replies!

convert-I totally agree with you
When I start talking with a muslims,I found out,that I know a lot more then them about the deen...I correct some mistakes and they're not happy about it :D
They asked me even am I in a wahaby sect :omg: !??

I am sorry,but why to get somebody,who will let me down !?

and those dating sites....:

He doesn't want his european-MUSLIM wife to were hijaab(?!)
He wants a big *** (!)
Regular prayer is not required (?!)
He wants a working wife with a good income(!?)
He (the muslim) wants a free relationship (!!!!!????)
The muslim woman to be free minded and open (!?)

what kind of ppl are those?Ustagfirallah!

I have the bad impression that some imams are paid to get a ,,white,,wifes to some rich ppl from their countries ,bcos they say:You must get married now-for those man! .... :embarrass

Muslimlearner
07-29-2009, 07:08 PM
It is not that easy:indian and pakistani friends relatives can't marry white new muslim,bcos their parents will never accept such marriage :hmm:
The iman doesn't matter ,but what the ppl will say imsad

This is a problem for all new muslim sisters,I did not open this tread bcos of my case,but I see it is a big problem and a trial...

Banu_Hashim
07-29-2009, 11:23 PM
It is not that easy:indian and pakistani friends relatives can't marry white new muslim,bcos their parents will never accept such marriage :hmm:
Not always. My parents once said straight up, they don't mind who I marry; whether they're white, black, brown, yellow as long as they're a good honest Muslim.

aadil77
07-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Not always. My parents once said straight up, they don't mind who I marry; whether they're white, black, brown, yellow as long as they're a good honest Muslim.
I envy your parents :shade:

Salahudeen
07-30-2009, 02:28 AM
hmm my mum said i can marry any 1 as long as she's muslim also

zakirs
07-30-2009, 06:23 AM
:salaam

Indeed its a great problem :| .. hope you find a solution sis .. i am too inexperienced in these issues :(

tresbien
08-15-2009, 08:14 PM
[So how muslim WHO IS NOT LIVING IN THE WEST can get married WITH ANEW MUSLIM WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE IS AND FOR RELIGION.I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALLAH TO MEET A NEW CONVERT.But as i am from MOROCCO? MANY WILL THINK I WANT A WOMAN JUST FOR PAPER ALTHOUGH ALLAH KNOWS I WANT HER FOR HERSELF AND FOR BEING WITH A MUSLIM WOMAN WHO PUT ISLAM TEACHING INTO PRACTICE NOT JUS BY APPERANCE.

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-15-2009, 08:23 PM
How the new muslim sisiters can find husband?

It is no easy,since the indian muslims want to merry indians,pakistanies-wife from Pakistan,same with others....exept some arabs,whish desires only a beuty from Europe or America:no problem if doesn't were higaab,no problem if doesn't pray...:heated: Islam for them is something they've got from mom and dad aa a tradition....

New Muslimah sisters should not rush into a marriage. I guess it's difficult living in a non-Muslim family, sometimes maybe being even forced to hide once's Islam, and then come thoughts like: 'Ya Rabb, only if I could marry a Muslim, so that I can freely and openly practice Islam in my house.' And then it's possible they get a one way ticket from their family and a terrible husband. So, better not hurry, it's a big move, and marriage is a big thing.

Allah knows best, a solution would be making friends with other Muslimahs, so that in sha Allah her new friends may suggest her good Muslims.

Clover
08-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Good luck finding a Muslim husband madam.

Muslimlearner
08-16-2009, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
...I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALLAH TO MEET A NEW CONVERT.But as i am from MOROCCO? MANY WILL THINK I WANT A WOMAN JUST FOR PAPER...
Moroccan brothers do have a bad reputation in Europe,yes..
I know more then 10 ladies from my country married to Moroccans,and two of them only a practicing Islam but their imaan is very strong,masha-Allah!And their wifes become muslims after the marriage,alhamdulillah! :statisfie

Another mistakes the Moroccan brothers make is to propose to any females on some chat-rooms and to say to non muslims:''you must convert,do you want to go to Hell?''

:hmm:

I will make du'a for you brother,insha-Allah Allah SUT will give you everything you wish!

Muslimlearner
08-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Seems the friends suggestions are the best,you are right Abdu-l-Majeed,Jazakkllahu khairan!

Thank you Clover-I have a husband :statisfie and he is ...just Subhan-Allah,Alah loves me... I've got more then I wish for,a lot more,Allahu Akbar!

:)

tresbien
08-16-2009, 05:20 PM
thank u for u prayers.

Grofica
08-16-2009, 05:37 PM
But what is the hurry to get married. When its time you will meet Mr. Right. :-) it always happens when your not looking for it.

convert
08-17-2009, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
But what is the hurry to get married. When its time you will meet Mr. Right. :-) it always happens when your not looking for it.
doesn't work like that for converts (or convert guys at least). when you don't look, you don't ever get considered. its about the same though, because you don't get considered even if you do look.

Muslimlearner
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
But what is the hurry to get married.
The hurry is bcos:

you are getting old
you want to practice Islam,which is quite hard,when you are alone white woman in your 20s and everywhere you go there is a men talking to you imsad
you must work-is not easy to find a job with hijabl/abaia/nikab
you are lonely
you want children
you need love
you need friend
you want to live in muslim land,to make hijrah alone is very hard:no visa,no money,its dangerous
to get married is a sunna of Russul-Allah SAS

Some sisters are waiting mr.Right many years.....he is not coming bcos:
they are Europeans:means the family of persian/arabic man will not accept her
they are divorced/having kids
they are more strict in Islam then the mr.Muslim need

Cabdullahi
08-17-2009, 10:06 AM
The hurry is bcos:

you are getting old
you want to practice Islam,which is quite hard,when you are alone white woman in your 20s and everywhere you go there is a men talking to you imsad
you must work-is not easy to find a job with hijabl/abaia/nikab
you are lonely
you want children
you need love
you need friend
you want to live in muslim land,to make hijrah alone is very hard:no visa,no money,its dangerous
to get married is a sunna of Russul-Allah SAS

Some sisters are waiting mr.Right many years.....he is not coming bcos:
they are Europeans:means the family of persian/arabic man will not accept her
they are divorced/having kids
they are more strict in Islam then the mr.Muslim need
getting old at 20....how does that work....

you cannot force marriage to happen if the date of it happening is 5 years from now....

Muslimlearner
08-17-2009, 10:29 AM
This is examples brother.
I am in my 20s so I have to wait !?,other sisters are in their 30s,40s
And the sunna is women to get married young,do you disagree?

Cabdullahi
08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
This is examples brother.
I am in my 20s so I have to wait !?,other sisters are in their 30s,40s
And the sunna is women to get married young,do you disagree?
no i do agree.....moaning about it wont get you anywhere...if you stay patient and ask allah that is better for you

it is hard and i know that myself

S_87
08-17-2009, 10:49 AM
may Allah make it easy for you :wub:

Muslimlearner
08-17-2009, 10:49 AM
He-he brother,I've got married already,alhamdulillah!

but so many sisters face those problems..

tresbien
08-17-2009, 01:34 PM
He-he brother,I've got married already,alhamdulillah!

but so many sisters face those problems..
Sister i assure u many men nowadays refuse to get married.Moreover,many date.Women to find a husband think that going out with a man can be contributory cause to get married.

tresbien
08-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Sisters
Allah (SWT) The Just distributes all types of blessings among the people in different percentages. Therefore, whoever lacks in one area should realize that he has been blessed in other areas, especially if we consider the spiritual blessings, which sometimes overweigh material ones.

Hence, while striving to improve your circumstances, maintain two important qualities: piety and the continuous asking for Allah’s forgiveness.

Muslimlearner
08-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Jazzakllahu khairan brother!

To date is easy,to take responsibilities is not...

AntiKarateKid
08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Yea, I'm starting to ramp up my search too. I need to start hitting the gym again :p

I think that the easiest Islamic way is to observe in the Mosque which guys seem respectable, ask around and then approach the guy. Keep it clean and if he's interested tell him that you want to try and do this Islamically because you don't want Allah's wrath on you two.

If he's a good Muslim, I can't see why he would object to say a mahram. It's important, to let your families know about this. Once you guys find each other acceptable, introduce your families to each other.

Shoot for marriage from there. (my opinion which may or may not be totally correct)

If I meet a Muslim girl here in New York, a good test is to say Salam and to see if she responds back properly. Usually irreligious Muslim girls will either not know what the hek I just said in Arabic or find it weird. I find hijjabi ones to be a safer bet since I am sure they are at least Muslim and it takes courage to walk around with it here.

Anyways sister, trust me on this. Muslim guys are DEFINITELY looking for a wife so there are always fish in the sea. :D

Al Ansari
09-02-2009, 06:55 PM
first off, if you are a new muslima DO NOT be in a rush to get married. in my area, there is the phenomenon of "shahadah today, married tomorrow"

i hate to generalize or cast suspicion on people but some brothers value having a convert wife (i.e. a white woman). when these sisters are married, these aforementioned brothers take advantage of their newness to the deen and relative lack of knowledge of the deen and do whatever they want (examples i've heard of: "i dont owe mahr/you get a low mahr because you are not born muslim", "trust me islam has been in my family for X centuries", etc etc"). the danger here is these sisters see this oppression or cultural practices and think it is from islam and get severely discouraged or sometimes leave the deen because of it.

take time to thoroughly study the deen, the fiqh of marriage, and the rights/responsibilities of the husband and wife before you even think about trying to get married.

also, those matrimonial websites are a HUGE fitnah. avoid them at all costs.
:sl:

Ramadhan Mubarak
I do agree that to know your rights as a Muslim wife is necessary. Do not rush into marriage. It is a mercy from Allaah (swt). Be sure you know what to look for in a Muslim husband.

Wa Allaahu alim.

Al Ansari
09-02-2009, 06:59 PM
doesn't work like that for converts (or convert guys at least). when you don't look, you don't ever get considered. its about the same though, because you don't get considered even if you do look.

SubhanAllaah, I agree with you akh. It is difficult. However, insh'Allaah once we fall upon a good and wonderful spouse, it would be worth it.

WaAllaahu Alim

penartist
09-02-2009, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
so do i!!
want to swap? lol

Amriki
09-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

A bold statement this Ramadan, ya aadil77.

Is this one of the things that it is permissible to envy someone for, or is this a sin?
Or, even worse, is it a joke?

Must I quote Quran and hadith on such a basic matter?

I see too much bad advice and nonsense on these forums, remember your religion when posting, avoid useless chatter with the opposite sex, promote the good and forbid the evil.

Ask Allah to forgive you posting such trite comments, which are in reality sins against yourself.

The time you waste posting trite comments, you will be questioned about.

Spend some time reading Quran instead, like perhaps Surat Al Falaq...

or this...

" And if you question them, they declare emphatically: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allah, His Aayat and His Messenger you were mocking?" Make no excuses! You have rejected faith after you had accepted it, if We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were sinners" (Qur'an 9:65-66)

or hadith like this

1569. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Beware of envy. Envy devours good actions as fire devours wood." (or he said, "dry grass"). [Abu Dawud]

Islam is not just a pass-time, you must put it into play in every aspect of your life.

If any of the above is correct it is from Allah, alhamdulillah, if I am wrong it is from Shaitan and the evil of my own soul, and I ask Allah to protect us from that.
Inshallah forgiveness for you and me, and all the Muslims, from Allah this Ramadan.

Amriki
09-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

A bold statement this Ramadan, ya aadil77.

Is this one of the things that it is permissible to envy someone for, or is this a sin?
Or, even worse, is it a joke?

Must I quote Quran and hadith on such a basic matter?

I see too much bad advice and nonsense on these forums, remember your religion when posting, avoid useless chatter with the opposite sex, promote the good and forbid the evil.

Ask Allah to forgive you posting such trite comments, which are in reality sins against yourself.

The time you waste posting trite comments, you will be questioned about.

Spend some time reading Quran instead, like perhaps Surat Al Falaq...

or this...

" And if you question them, they declare emphatically: "We were only talking idly and joking." Say: "Was it at Allah, His Aayat and His Messenger you were mocking?" Make no excuses! You have rejected faith after you had accepted it, if We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were sinners" (Qur'an 9:65-66)

or hadith like this

1569. Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Beware of envy. Envy devours good actions as fire devours wood." (or he said, "dry grass"). [Abu Dawud]

Next time, say "Mashallah you have good parents"

This is the appropriate response, which avoids envy.

Islam is not just a pass-time, you must put it into play in every aspect of your life.

If any of the above is correct it is from Allah, alhamdulillah, if I am wrong it is from Shaitan and the evil of my own soul, and I ask Allah to protect us from that.
Inshallah forgiveness for you and me, and all the Muslims, from Allah this Ramadan.

space4friends
09-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Salam for all first thanks Haqeeka' because I think you are encourage person and thanks for all member but all Muslim should support other Muslim and not make other Muslim disappoint and I think this good topic because discuss important thing concerning about new Muslim who live in western country because almost people there not Muslim. I think many arabic -Muslim people need marry from out of their countries and much african married from muslim women from Russian do not disappoint any one more and should support that sisters who not married go get muslim husband and I think we can do it future insha Allah just we support each other

Muslimlearner
09-07-2009, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space4friends
Salam for all first thanks Haqeeka' because I think you are encourage person and thanks for all member but all Muslim should support other Muslim and not make other Muslim disappoint and I think this good topic because discuss important thing concerning about new Muslim who live in western country because almost people there not Muslim. I think many arabic -Muslim people need marry from out of their countries and much african married from muslim women from Russian do not disappoint any one more and should support that sisters who not married go get muslim husband and I think we can do it future insha Allah just we support each other
Jazzakllhu khairan brother!

In non muslim countries even muslims with strong imaan get... lost.
I make my Hijra and don't want to go back to Europe...I see the muslims in UK have a strong muslim comunity,masha-Allah!May Allah SUT reward them!

Jazzak-Allah for te brothers who clear out the ,,envy problem,,:statisfie

FLORANDA
09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
just ask allah my dear
try to talk to imam and he will try to find a good muslim man
pray at night and Seeking forgiveness
iam saudi...and until now i dont find a good muslim from my sorry
i find amrican man who asks me for marry but my family from my sorry dont want me marry from another country
so just ask allah who know exactly why u want a good muslim

tresbien
09-27-2009, 07:10 PM
May Allah increase youth provision and help them and i to marry soon.YA RAB we have no one But you all doors are closed in front of us .Do not deprived us from u mercy and remove all obstacles that stand between us and halal .

elesteraci
09-28-2009, 09:13 AM
I know an easy way ,it is a recommendation of Rasoolullah (S.A.W) the raawi is Hz.Ali (R.A.) .Read Soora-i Yaseen. My sister was 35 year old and she readed 40 times and in a few month be-iznillah she married.(Ve Huve ala kulli shay in Kaadir)

Al Ansari
09-28-2009, 10:35 AM
^ What is the signifigance of reading it four times? Is there a narration for this?

elesteraci
09-28-2009, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Ansari
^ What is the signifigance of reading it four times? Is there a narration for this?
This tip gave me an Ahlullah,a fiend of my wife didnt became since 8 years baby and she read 40 times yaseen and be-iznillah she became a baby and now is the baby 3 year old.

Nur-ud-Dean
09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Lots of interesting, practical tips here, but don't forget the most powerful tool: prayer. Nothing will happen without Allah's permission, and it will happen a lot quicker if you seek guidance and sincere direction.

Muslimlearner
09-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Yes,surah Yaseen is recomended as a cure in the sufism:hmm:

elesteraci
09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
i write above "it is a recommendation of Rasoolullah (S.A.W) the raawi is Hz.Ali (R.A.) " its a long Hadees about soora-i yaseen.research and see!
We just trust and do what Rasoolullah(SAW) say and we wait from Allah-u Taala. Ghafir:60. And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)-Udooni astajiblekum

tresbien
09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
There is no evidence from sunnah that reading yassin ,with specific number will achieve the purpose .PLS follow the prophet tradition to be on the safe shore.
Praise be to Allaah.

We do not think it is permissible to single out certain verses of the Qur’aan to recite for specific purposes, unless there is specific shar’i evidence to that effect, such as if there is a saheeh hadeeth from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning the virtues of a certain soorah, which the Muslim may recite with the aim of attaining those virtues and benefits.

But if a person selects for himself various verses of Qur’aan to recite, and claims that they may bring relief from hardship or help at times of crisis, and he compiles them in a book to be recited regularly by the Muslim as part of a recommended wird, then that is more akin to innovation (bid’ah) than following the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is better for the Muslim to avoid that and not follow this example or act upon it.

The entire Qur’aan is blessing and reward and goodness, but claiming that a certain verse has a certain effect, especially in the case of these claims that they can relieve difficulty and financial hardships, is something that requires evidence, and the author of this book has no evidence for the things he says, so attention must be paid to that.

The Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas was asked:

In Uganda, if a person wants to call upon his Lord – du’aa’ – especially for increased provision, he summons some of the learned and they come to him, each of them bringing his Mus-haf, and they start to read. One will read Soorat Yaa-Seen because it is the heart of the Qur’aan, a second will read Soorat al-Kahf, a third will read Soorat al-Waaqi’ah or al-Rahmaan or al-Dukhaan or al-Ma’aarij or Noon or Tabaarak i.e., al-Mulk, Muhammad, al-Fath and other similar soorahs. The next day they do the same thing, and the day after that. But they do not read from al-Baqarah or al-Nisa’. After that they say du’aa’. Is this way prescribed in Islam? If it is not, then what is the prescribed way, with evidence?

They replied:

Reading Qur’aan whilst pondering the meanings is one of the best acts of worship, and calling upon Allaah and turning to Him, asking Him to enable one to do good and to grant abundant provision and other kinds of good things is a kind of worship that is prescribed in Islam.

But reading in the manner described in the question – distributing specific soorahs of the Qur’aan to a number of people, each of whom reads a soorah in order to say du’aa’ after that asking for abundant provision and so on is an innovation (bid’ah), because that is not proven from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in word or in deed, or from any of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) or from the imams of the salaf (may Allaah have mercy on them). Goodness is in following those who came before (the salaf) and evil is in the innovations of those who came later. It is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours [Islam] that is not part of it will have it rejected.” Calling upon Allaah in du’aa’ is prescribed at all times and in all places, in all situations, in hardship and ease. What is encouraged by Islam is to say du’aa’ when prostrating during the prayer, just before dawn, and at the end of the prayer before saying the salaam. It is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Our Lord descends to the lowest heaven every night when the last third of the night remains, and says: “Who will call upon Me, that I may answer him; who will ask of Me that I might give him; who will seek My forgiveness that I might forgive him?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.

And it is proven from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “As for rukoo’ (bowing), glorify your Lord therein, and as for sujood (prostration), strive hard in du’aa ‘therein, because then it is more likely that you may receive a response.” Narrated by Ahmad, Muslim, al-Nasaa’i and Abu Dawood.

It was proven from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The closest that a person is to his Lord is when he is prostrating, so say a lot of du’aa’ then.” Narrated by Muslim, Abu Dawood and al-Nasaa’i.

In al-Saheehayn it is narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught him the tashahhud, he said to him: “Then let him choose whatever du’aa’ he likes and say it.”

And Allaah is the Source of strength. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (2/486)

On our website, in the answer to question no. 71183, we have mentioned some of the du’aa’s that are prescribed in Islam for seeking help to pay off debts, which are proven from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Please read them and make use of them.

See also: 3219, 22457, 87915.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Mr.President
10-02-2009, 07:08 AM
the thread is going off topic :(

BTW In my country couple of Islamic organizations work in this
they find converts and they try to full fill there needs (ie, merrage food, etc..)
many muslims in my country help this kind of organizations !!

convert
10-02-2009, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
the thread is going off topic :(

BTW In my country couple of Islamic organizations work in this
they find converts and they try to full fill there needs (ie, merrage food, etc..)
many muslims in my country help this kind of organizations !!
Nothing like that here in the US. Its all about becoming DESI-AMERICANS or ARAB-AMERICANS!!!

Converts are a complete afterthought.

Cabdullahi
10-02-2009, 06:38 PM
how to find a wife........we need help

from the older sister's or even married brothers to give us some pointers

Ansariyah
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Easy...Let him find yu...Apparently thats all they think about *how to find a wife*.:hiding:

No wife
No Life.

Mr.President
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
how to find a wife........we need help

from the older sister's or even married brothers to give us some pointers
thts a gud question but wht our prophet told us is to find a wife with islamic knowledge when ladies get more fait in islam then we (insha allah future) husbands can experience peace ful life alhamdulila so how 2 find a wife with gud islamic knowledge !? ~posted via mobile sory 4 speling mistakes~

Cabdullahi
10-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Im on the hunt......

Muslimlearner
10-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Im on the hunt......
How do you hunt and where?
I work with a girl,who want to become a muslim (insha'Allah!),so there is a brother,who wants to get married ,but he said:she must put on nikab!
She did not say the sahahada yet-he wants nikab,how sad is that(she is with abaya and hijab only)!?
No sense,no understanding imsad

Khaldun
11-07-2009, 05:17 PM

This is a topic that troubles many young people. How to find the right spouse? Sometimes a person might be very pious but both of you dont 'click' so it is not always so straightforward.

My sincere advice to brothers aswell as sisters is to make alot of dua, Im sure many of you whilst reading this might be thinking oh dua *rolls eyes* but trust me, try improving yourself as a muslim/muslimah gain knowledge practise on that knowledge and trust me before you know it people will propose left right center.

Do not make marriage your aim in life, turn your back towards it and you will soon see that marriage will come looking for you.

Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah Said

This dunya is like a shadow. If you try to catch it, you will never be able to do so. If you turn your back towards it, it has no choice but to follow you.

HIJABI***
11-07-2009, 05:30 PM
yes defo sis the mosque i know alot of sisters who have done this :-)

ژاله
11-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Do not make marriage your aim in life, turn your back towards it and you will soon see that marriage will come looking for you.
true.............

tresbien
11-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Itaki allah itaki allah tresbien

Esther462
11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
I think muslim converted should get married when they feel ready.
I'm in my early 20's and been a convert for 2 years. I'm not looking for a husband yet. I'm still decovering myself. I was engaged to man before I became muslim but that sadly ended when I became muslim as he didn't like it. I don't want to get married till I'm ready. When I'm wanting to get married, I will ask my muslim friends to find a sutable husband for me, as they know me best. My family know me well but they are not muslims.

linuses
11-21-2009, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Esther462
I think muslim converted should get married when they feel ready.
I'm in my early 20's and been a convert for 2 years. I'm not looking for a husband yet. I'm still decovering myself. I was engaged to man before I became muslim but that sadly ended when I became muslim as he didn't like it. I don't want to get married till I'm ready. When I'm wanting to get married, I will ask my muslim friends to find a sutable husband for me, as they know me best. My family know me well but they are not muslims.
Salaam. Thats right. take your time. the right person will come inshaAllah. btw, if your family still are not muslims, and you're not have a least idea how to invite them to Islam, just tell them to read this article - http://linuses.blogspot.com - who knows what will happen. they might accept, they might not. at least you did your part in sharing with them the knowledge.

beyinsel
11-28-2009, 08:09 PM
i am from turkey / istanbul...i am working at the international company and i am writter and poet...you can see to me from mehmetvarol.org
i want to meet and marry new muslima from europa or america...if someone interested..she can write me...

Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Brother take it easy with the advertisements

You want someone from america and europa.....why not africa and asia?

an african passport would suit you very well :)

Al Mu'minaat
11-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Lol ;D
I agree to what Abdullahii is sayin..lool

beyinsel
11-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Brother take it easy with the advertisements

You want someone from america and europa.....why not africa and asia?

an african passport would suit you very well :)
my brother... :)
i like african and asian peaple...especially african and arabic peaple...but europen peaple mentality is more suit for me then others...otherwise i married a turkish girl (it's easy for me)...but i want to explain...the europan girls "especially from north" who convert to islam are more sincere about islam then the others...i like it...and maybe this summer i want to go denmark and holland...

Cabdullahi
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beyinsel
my brother... :)
i like african and asian peaple...especially african and arabic peaple...but europen peaple mentality is more suit for me then others...otherwise i married a turkish girl (it's easy for me)...but i want to explain...the europan girls "especially from north" who convert to islam are more sincere about islam then the others...i like it...and maybe this summer i want to go denmark and holland...
Ignore me brother i was joking...i always do..:)

inshallah you'll find a beautiful revert muslimah

Esther462
11-29-2009, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by linuses
Salaam. Thats right. take your time. the right person will come inshaAllah. btw, if your family still are not muslims, and you're not have a least idea how to invite them to Islam, just tell them to read this article - http://linuses.blogspot.com - who knows what will happen. they might accept, they might not. at least you did your part in sharing with them the knowledge.
You haven't met my parents. They are very strong in ther Christan faith and nothing will change that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.