/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Shop?

Snowflake
07-29-2009, 03:31 PM
:sl:

An LI Shop where the management can sell islamic goods which will help with server costs? Also members can sell 'own' things and donate 10% to LI for the same purpose and make a little money for themselves? InshaAllah, if it is a success, profits can also be used to support a charity. :?

Obviously not well thought out but just an idea that came into my head.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
07-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks for bumping down my e-Newsletter thread. :exhausted

I put a donation box if anyone really wants to help. Other than that, Insha'Allah I've got it taken care of. Don't worry about the costs, because as long as there is member participation, we need nothing more. It's like birds eating from a fruit tree. Rewards for everyone. :D

So, your participation is our donation! If you ARE worried about server costs, it was only the last two months we were struggling with. Now insha'Allah Ta'ala it will be smooth and we request your duas that it does.

Jazakallah for your concern though.

Snowflake
07-29-2009, 06:20 PM
lol mashaAllah.. Sorry, I'm not the best when it comes to keeping up to date with what's going on. Hamdulillah, good to hear everything is under control now. LI and its staff are in my prayers.

wa iyyak.

Beardo
07-29-2009, 06:36 PM
some people wanted to donate, and they can do so here:

http://islamicboard.chipin.com/islamicboard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.