/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For all new Muslims..

Proud of Islam
07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Assalamu Alikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuh dear sisters & brothers,

I was very happy when I read some threads in this section.. I’d like to say for all the new Muslims here:

Allah Akbar!
Congratulations, you became our brother/sister in Islam..

After being Muslim, there is a goal that you live for it.. All the other goals end when a person die; however, our goal of worshiping Allah to receive His contentedness and to be in the paradise doesn’t end when we die; we will be in the paradise insha Allah in the hereafter.. People also can change their goals according to what happens, but we have, beside the changing goals, a constant and main goal that adds a great value for our life..

Being Muslim gives you the endless happiness. Happiness is a natural hope for everyone, but evidently it was not reached by the all. Even if we see other people who are not Muslims are happy, I can insure that it is a fake happiness because it doesn’t last for all the time. It will be replaced by pain and depression once a bad event happens. However, as Muslims, we know that everything happens for us is well-being as the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) said. As a Muslim, I will be rewarded for whatever I do truly and ethically, and I will be rewarded also for any pain or hard circumstances for my endurance. As a Muslim, even if someone has a lot of disasters in his life, he can be VERY happy because his heart is full of belief, Allah makes him happy after the worship and he knows that he will be rewarded in the afterlife, in the paradise..

Being Muslim gives you a powerful tool to reach what you hope, which is Do’aa. Whenever you feel sad, whenever you want something, whenever you want to talk with Allah, you can just start making Do’aa and pray..

Being Muslim makes you certain about the facts that we believe in, since they are very logical..

Being Muslim frees you from worshiping anything that is extremely lower than Allah. You know, even people who say that they don’t worship anything, it’s actually like worshipping their desires, their work, the life itself or anything which is number 1 in their lives. However, we have a lot of importances, but the most importance in our lives is Allah.. THE CREATOR, THE ALL-KNOWING, THE JUDGE, THE SOURCE OF PEACE, THE SOVEREIGN LORD, THE MERCIFUL, THE PROVIDER, THE FORGIVER, THE MOST GREAT, THE MOST HIGH, THE WISE, THE ABLE, THE ONE, THE UNIQUE, THE GUIDE, THE LIGHT, and THE TRUTH..

Being Muslim insures for you that since your deeds are according to Islam, they will be for your behalf because the rules are from Allah Who created us and completely knows what suits us..

---

Allah says in the Holy Quran:
[2:213] GOD guides those who believe to the truth that is disputed by all others, in accordance with His will. GOD guides whoever wills in a straight path.

Congratulations for being one of those who were guided Alhamdo lellah..

Be proud of being Muslim, proud of worshipping Allah, proud of believing that Mohammad is His prophet, proud of our goals and ethics, proud of our right beliefs..
&
start reading the Holy Quran.. It is the great book from the Great God and guides us to a great path..

Welcome to the Muslims' family :sunny:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.