/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Website to Teach Arabic

kickboxer
08-02-2009, 01:06 AM
:sl:
How is everybody doing???

I will make this short .. I am a graphics and web designer .. and been a programmer too .. So I have this idea that has been in my head for ever .. I want to do something for Islam .. and I need the help from everybody in here if thats posible ..

Thinking of doing a website to teach Arabic specially for people new to Islam and who want to learn Arabic.

What do u think brothers and sisters .. who is willing to work with me on that project .. even people who learned arabic could help .. by telling me what problems they faced or even if they found any good websites to teach arabic.

will be waiting for everybody ..

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-02-2009, 01:21 AM

an excellent idea..
a brother here on asked me the other day to help him with Arabic vowels.. and I have been trying since to find him an excellent website, I am sure he thinks I forgot about him but didn't.. I can't find anything simple enough..

would you mind start a thread on that on the Arabic section on this forum insha'Allah?

and may Allah swt reward you for such a monumental effort..

:w:

kickboxer
08-02-2009, 05:57 AM
Hi Sister Gossamer skye .. feels good to know others like the idea .. would be gr8 if you would provide me with what is needed and if u have any ideas ..

I am new to Forum things but I think I already added this thread to the Arabic part .. didn't I ???

I was hoping if there is a way to show this thread in the general Forum and in the welcome Forum cause there I am sure more % of people would be interested and willing to help or even be part of this project.

Salam

BlissfullyJaded
08-02-2009, 06:34 AM

Welcome to LI! Nice idea...I don't have any suggestions, but inshaAllah it's successful. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-02-2009, 11:09 PM

I believe he needs to learn how and when to use dumma, fat'ha. kasra, etc.. the rules of grammar like Jama3 motha'kar salim, jama3 moa'anath salim and the rest.. been a while since I have done qwa3id myself.. but it would be a great project and to the benefit of many insha'Allah

:w:

GuestFellow
08-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Asslamu Alikum ^

Yup that is me. :p

I'm learning how to speak and write Arabic. Ah I'm just confused on the vowels and the grammer. :/

celina
08-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Aslam

I usto study arabic (to write and understand bit), I really struggled but the idea is excellent it would be easy for people like myself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.