/* */

PDA

View Full Version : H1n1

Amadeus85
08-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Hello, I would like to ask what are the symptoms of H1N1 virus (swine flu). My friend has a flu since 2 weeks, she has sorethroat and she coughs. It lasts long, Im badly worried, she works in big city, all week and saturday too, she says that she doesnt have time to see doc. I mean, is it possible to have swine flu for 2 weeks? Shouldnt she be already suffering much if she really had H1N1. Because she still works every day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
08-05-2009, 03:25 PM
The typical symptoms are:

a sudden fever (a high body temperature of 38°C/100.4°F or above), and
a sudden cough.

Other symptoms may include:

headache,
tiredness,
chills,
aching muscles,
limb or joint pain,
diarrhoea or stomach upset,
sore throat,
runny nose,
sneezing, or
loss of appetite.
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Pandemi.../Symptoms.aspx

It lasts long, Im badly worried, she works in big city, all week and saturday too, she says that she doesnt have time to see doc.
Normal procedure is to contact your GP via phone, and explain the symptoms. I'd strongly advise that she does that, better to be safe!

syilla
08-06-2009, 01:17 AM
In Malaysia there is a case...where there is no symptom... just a high fever. but the boy died of h1n1 after the docs x-ray the lungs.

Your friend should see the doctor immediately. Time shouldn't be an excuse.

Amadeus85
08-06-2009, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
In Malaysia there is a case...where there is no symptom... just a high fever. but the boy died of h1n1 after the docs x-ray the lungs.

Your friend should see the doctor immediately. Time shouldn't be an excuse.
Hi,
Today she said that the fever is less, still coughs anyway. She says that she will go to doc today if the fever doesnt leave at all. Is there no cure for H1N1? I think that no one died so far in Europe from this virus, how many people died in SE Asia?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
08-07-2009, 01:24 AM
i don't know in south east asia... but i know that in Malaysia 13 has died :( (most of them has poor health to begin with like history of critical illness, obese, already has lung infection and etc)

She better go and see the doctor, who knows she'll get free vaccine.

Amadeus85
08-07-2009, 10:36 AM
i don't know in south east asia... but i know that in Malaysia 13 has died :( (most of them has poor health to begin with like history of critical illness, obese, already has lung infection and etc)

She better go and see the doctor, who knows she'll get free vaccine.
Hello Syilla,
13? Thats way too much imsad . I hope that scientists will find cure fast. Anyway my friend said today that the fever is less, cough is less too. With God help she will be alright and that virus wont kill anybody anymore.

syilla
08-11-2009, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Hello Syilla,
13? Thats way too much imsad . I hope that scientists will find cure fast. Anyway my friend said today that the fever is less, cough is less too. With God help she will be alright and that virus wont kill anybody anymore.
now is 32 :cry: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...571&sec=nation

Please wear the mask to avoid spread the disease. My children are sick too...it has been four days now. imsad

Heard that a homemade ginger drinks help to breakdown the virus... but you have to continue drinking it. However, it is still in research.

ardianto
08-15-2009, 09:14 AM
i don't know in south east asia... but i know that in Malaysia 13 has died.
Until August 16, 2009. Total 56 has died in Malaysia.

-------------------------------------

Code for Swine flu virus is H1n1, and there is another virus with code H5n1 (avian flu).
My question : What is 'H' and 'N' in these virus code ?. I think this is not Hydrogen and Nitrogen.

london
08-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Assalam alaicum

İn Turkey very few cases, all of them is tourist from Europe. Turkey is heavy pointing out that , personal hygiene is the best protection. hand gel s are just antibacterial. it does not effect the virus. Also most Muslims don't use heavy alcoholic gels . They are using ozone sterilizer called multisterile. it is available by internet. there is a hajj and umrah set called mai merve. it has ozone shampoo, sanitizer ozone spray and hand&body wash in side. perfect I recommend every body. Can buy in London as well.

glo
08-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Here in the Uk the advice is not to go out at all if you have suspected swine flu symptoms.
If your friend had a fever, she should have stayed at home resting, instead of commuting into work!

Did your friend recover, Amadeus?

Amadeus85
08-20-2009, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Here in the Uk the advice is not to go out at all if you have suspected swine flu symptoms.
If your friend had a fever, she should have stayed at home resting, instead of commuting into work!

Did your friend recover, Amadeus?
Yes! Thanx to God. I was praying for her. She doesnt have fever nor coagh, She even eats ice creams now. Im so happy. I just hope that there will be cure for this virus soon, and no one dies from this disease.

glo
08-20-2009, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Yes! Thanx to God. I was praying for her. She doesnt have fever nor coagh, She even eats ice creams now. Im so happy. I just hope that there will be cure for this virus soon, and no one dies from this disease.
I am glad your friend recovered. Most people do.

You have to remember that disease do kill people. Tens of thousands of people die from the normal flu every winter in the UK alone.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.