/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 0ver 50 Posts?

MMohammed
08-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Will I be able to Change my Avatar,Signature etc. after 50 posts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
yeh, I think so. But you could have an Avatar from LI's avy gallery.
But am not sure if you could have your own one :$

and you could post in all the forums except the Sisters section of course =P And view people's profile etc...

another 47 posts left =p

MMohammed
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
JazakAllah for telling.But you think so.Is it right?

Nájlá
08-06-2009, 10:24 PM
yeh.

Here from the FAQ

Limited members are not able to:

view profiles of other members
set the invisibility mode
use custom title
use signatures
view profile pictures
view private custom fields
upload profile pictures
send any private messages
use the reputation system
So you can't have a sig. But you could have an avatar(Unless by profile picture it includes avatar too) Why don't you try and have an avatar?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MMohammed
08-06-2009, 10:35 PM
JazakAllah.
Thanks for telling.

Afg
08-07-2009, 08:28 AM
does the reputation power got to do with how often you post or how often you come? and it can go up or down according to what?

- IqRa -
08-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Reputation System

AabiruSabeel
08-07-2009, 11:21 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
does the reputation power got to do with how often you post or how often you come? and it can go up or down according to what?
Rep Power is the amount of Rep Points you can give to someone, but if you give a negative rep, only half the points are deducted.
Rep Power is calculated based on your current Reputation Points and the number of months you have been here. It may take the Post count into account too, but I am not sure.
Rep Power is set to 0 for Limited Members. Once you become a Full Member, it will be 1, and then it will start increasing.

MMohammed
08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
JazakAllah.
For informing.Useful.

Afg
08-07-2009, 12:46 PM
JazakAllahu khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.