/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua request

Tony
08-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I bumped into an old friend today, Hamza, I wont bore you with any details. I needed a friend, someone that existed outside of this virtual environment, and we just happened to be in the same pert of a park in the city today, hadnt seen him for 5 yrs or so. Hes a good muslim brother and I know Allah guided us to each other today, so please make dua for this friend of mine who has actually been trying to find me. May Allah bless him and his familly in this and the next world, Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-06-2009, 11:13 PM
MashaAllah brother. May Allah bless you both and you're families and keep you guided. May Allah keep you two in each others company, inshallah. Ameen.

:sl:

MMohammed
08-07-2009, 01:18 PM
MashaAllah.May Allah bless you both and your friendship.Indeed, its great to be friend with a good Muslim.May Allah strengthen your friendship.AAmeen.

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Whoa, Allah is moving ppl in my life. I was in park today when I saw across the pond a pakistani adult with learning disability, she is there a lot and always says hello to me and my lads, we always reply. Today some sick *******s were taunting her, so I waited around, sure enough one of them picked up a rock and was going to throw it at her, it would have severeley injured her, just for being differentimsad, so I walked toward the one with a rock and he ran off. I spent half an hour waiting for someone to come and accompany the girl, eventually her dad came, I went over to tell him what had happened. I first said assalamu aleiykum wa rahmatulah, his eyes lit up and we spent a good half an hour talking about Islam and what it was like when he came to England in 1965, as if by chance (but Allah knows better) his nephew came up and we all chatted together, the old man was amazed to see that his nephew had grown beard and wearing cap. So we talked and the end result is that I have now been invited to a weekly gathering of upto a 1000 ppl who meet each wednesday to pray Asr, and Maghrib and have Dhikr (not sure what it is yet), he even offered to take me from his house, Alhamdulillah, young man, oldish man big beard, girl with learning disability, and me big white baldy fella, all discussing Islam and how its the perfect system, in the park, loud and enthusiastic, in bradford !!Anyhow my point is, Allah has not only given me a friend, but has answered my dua 1000 times more than i asked for in respect of guidance and being bought further into Islam. Subhan Allah I am truly blown away by the blessings Allah has seen fit to bestow on me, if I ever felt insignificant or alone, itis gone now. Allah is truly the Greatest and best of all Planners and Guiders, Allahu Akbar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
I bumped into an old friend today, Hamza, I wont bore you with any details. I needed a friend, someone that existed outside of this virtual environment, and we just happened to be in the same pert of a park in the city today, hadnt seen him for 5 yrs or so. Hes a good muslim brother and I know Allah guided us to each other today, so please make dua for this friend of mine who has actually been trying to find me. May Allah bless him and his familly in this and the next world, Ameen
Wow! SubhanAllah walhamdulillah :statisfie

May Allah strengthen your friendship and make it beneficial and rewarding for both worlds. Ameen :)

Whoa, Allah is moving ppl in my life. I was in park today when I saw across the pond a pakistani adult with learning disability, she is there a lot and always says hello to me and my lads, we always reply. Today some sick *******s were taunting her, so I waited around, sure enough one of them picked up a rock and was going to throw it at her, it would have severeley injured her, just for being differentimsad, so I walked toward the one with a rock and he ran off. I spent half an hour waiting for someone to come and accompany the girl, eventually her dad came, I went over to tell him what had happened. I first said assalamu aleiykum wa rahmatulah, his eyes lit up and we spent a good half an hour talking about Islam and what it was like when he came to England in 1965, as if by chance (but Allah knows better) his nephew came up and we all chatted together, the old man was amazed to see that his nephew had grown beard and wearing cap. So we talked and the end result is that I have now been invited to a weekly gathering of upto a 1000 ppl who meet each wednesday to pray Asr, and Maghrib and have Dhikr (not sure what it is yet), he even offered to take me from his house, Alhamdulillah, young man, oldish man big beard, girl with learning disability, and me big white baldy fella, all discussing Islam and how its the perfect system, in the park, loud and enthusiastic, in bradford !!Anyhow my point is, Allah has not only given me a friend, but has answered my dua 1000 times more than i asked for in respect of guidance and being bought further into Islam. Subhan Allah I am truly blown away by the blessings Allah has seen fit to bestow on me, if I ever felt insignificant or alone, itis gone now. Allah is truly the Greatest and best of all Planners and Guiders, Allahu Akbar
SubhanAllah, people can be sick in the head! :raging: Hamdulillah you was at the right place at the right time. May Allah reward you abundantly for your care and concern for the helpless sister, mashaAllah ~ Ameen :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 11:18 PM
MashaAllah...that's an interesting experience you had brother.

Poor girl people r sooo...:raging:

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Ameen sister, its what I do.I would become ill trying to figure out these sickos. But back to point ,these are the proofs of Allah for me, but to explain this story to a non believer would sound like i was lying, and thats without need for exaggeration, I love our Creator more each day alhamdulillah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Alhamdulillah!

yea I agree, it's not enough for a unbeliever.

Ameen to the du'a.

:sl:

Snowflake
08-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Ameen sister, its what I do.I would become ill trying to figure out these sickos. But back to point ,these are the proofs of Allah for me, but to explain this story to a non believer would sound like i was lying, and thats without need for exaggeration, I love our Creator more each day alhamdulillah
:cry:

I know how you feel bro. Allah loves you too. When He, the Beautiful, The Eternal, The Sublime, wants to increase His servants in goodness and rewards, He also gives them the opportunities to do good deeds. Allahu akbar!Love Him, love Him, love Him! :cry::statisfie<3

Tony
08-07-2009, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
:cry:

I know how you feel bro. Allah loves you too. When He, the Beautiful, The Eternal, The Sublime, wants to increase His servants in goodness and rewards, He also gives them the opportunities to do good deeds. Allahu akbar!Love Him, love Him, love Him! :cry::statisfie<3
haha, you ever have that feeling that your physical being is just too small and fragile to house the awesome feeling of love and praise for Him, cant even put words to it !! Times like this I think of the moments of low imaan where its a struggle just to do namaz, then Allah floods us with the most amazing blessings even were not worthy. I really feel loss on behalf of non believers

aadil77
08-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Brother you were sent there at the right time, these things make me furious I hope that they end up with disabilities just for their intentions

MMohammed
08-08-2009, 11:20 AM
MashaALLAH.
You helped the girl.May ALLAH give you the biggest price!
Aaameeeeen.
Thumma Aaameeen.

Pk_#2
08-08-2009, 12:17 PM
I ask Allaah to keep Tony and Hmaza upon Siratul Mustaqeem, Aameen.

That's sad what people can do to others imsad, May Allaah keep her safe from harm, Aameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I hope that they end up with disabilities just for their intentions
Sorry, but that's just cruel, I'm sure there are other dua's these people are in need of. They might just be kids, eventually everyone grows up step by step. And there obviously will be things that you've done in the past that you will regret.

Snowflake
08-08-2009, 12:17 PM
haha, you ever have that feeling that your physical being is just too small and fragile to house the awesome feeling of love and praise for Him, cant even put words to it !! Times like this I think of the moments of low imaan where its a struggle just to do namaz, then Allah floods us with the most amazing blessings even were not worthy. I really feel loss on behalf of non believers
lol yup.. just reading that brought tears to my eyes.. nothing compares to it.. you just feel you will explode and disintegrate from the intensity of that love and tiny bits of your being will float and settle in a heap on the ground like ash left after a a fire that had consumed everything... *gulp* This sinner loves her Lord so much :cry::cry::cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.