/* */

View Full Version : I feel so tired

anonymous
08-07-2009, 01:58 PM
What does it mean if feel so tired and sleepy every time, most times I go straight to my bed and lay down
Sometimes When I’m on the bus I feel so sleepy, my eyes looks very tired
lack of energy

what do i do? im i anemia??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mysterious Uk
08-07-2009, 03:05 PM
If could be anything, best to go to your doctor because a)people may not have the knowledge to make guesses and b) if people post assumptions of what it could be, it may cause unecessary worry.

Take care.

nebula
08-07-2009, 03:10 PM
i get this same problem, people always think im sleepy or ive got hayfever. no matter how much i sleep i always feel tired.

جوري
08-13-2009, 01:23 AM
indeed it could be anything, anemia, depression, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome etc etc etc.

you need to see a doctor as sis suggested.. no one, not even a licensed doctor can tell you what you have without running some tests and taking proper history...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
08-15-2009, 09:59 PM
you need to eat more potatoes and vegtables:D

Ramisa
08-20-2009, 08:06 AM
:sl:

It can be anything. Thats why you should consult your doctor,rather than asking on an Islamic based forum. If you feel laziness while doing acts of good,than that is from the devil. If you have lack of sleep,you should sleep late at one night and wake up early,the next night you will be asleep before you know it and that will get rid of your sleeping problem(that is,if you have one). If you feel lazy,I would recommend you do the following,note that these options are a rough guideline that is to be used in a proper way. These options can be used when you are lazy during worship,good deeds or even anything else(example:late night shifts;here:

What to do when you feel lazy during the act of good:
•Dhikr to Allah
•Make dua to Allah
•Straighten your intention of pleasing your lord.
•Drink coffee(to stay awake)
•Repent on all your previous sins
•Reflect on yourself
•Pray 2 Nafil prayers(or more)

That is all I can think of right now,insh'allah I'll add more.
:w:

syilla
08-20-2009, 08:26 AM
salams...

i better mention another thing... which is lacking of exercises :D

Exercise increases your stamina...

fagp1rpp
08-24-2009, 02:36 PM
yeah before night sleep massage olive oil on all your body then the next day when you wake up you will fell no pain and you will fell your self active and your muscles wil be also toned.Remember that this is a sunnah in prophet medicines.

*~Sofia~*
08-24-2009, 02:41 PM
salams,
I was told once that if you add cinnamon powder to honey and eat it, you will not feel tired. You could even spread it on toast if you wish. Give this a try and see what happens. You should also visit your GP to see if there is any medical condition causing your tiredness.
W'salam

fagp1rpp
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM
massage olive on your body and head as it will increase your blood quantity and increase your blood flow and it wil increase your youthfull stamina and make you like young in health

Bub
09-09-2009, 07:38 PM
very good advice, masha'Allah! I felt so tried a lot recently, so i took a nap in the early- feel so good... maybe u need to sleep early in evenings. do u excerise?

Sanguis Deus
09-17-2009, 03:46 PM
I'd recommend seeing your doctor.

Perhaps looking at your diet, could be due to a lack of almost anything.

Regular exercise helps, also.

GuestFellow
09-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Just go to the doctor.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.