/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want to learn quran

Rehana qasim
08-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Assalam-o-Alaikum

I am a muslim. I live at a place where no mosque or Islamic center is in nearby. I am facing it hard to learn quran and about Islamic teachings. Can anyone help me out how I can learn quran by a tutor at home or some other source.

Ma’asalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arsalan647
08-08-2009, 07:15 AM
waa alikum assalam sister.

if there is no mosque near you or islamic center then you can Learn Quran Online easily . For Learning Quran Online www.e-quranlearning.com is the best source. They have many experienced huffaz, Qaris and scholars to teach Quran Online.

Ma'a Asallam

Rehana qasim
08-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Thanks for your quick response. i have visited www.e-quranlearning.com. This is really informative and helpful site.

Jazak-Allah

markislam
08-13-2009, 09:35 PM
the site is really good www.e-quranlearning.com and informative thanks again

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
awaiskazmi11
04-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Here is an academy , my kids are learning there , equran institute ,Jazakallah

MustafaMc
04-05-2011, 12:02 PM
I like this software for memorization http://juz30.software.informer.com/

I had used Arabic Playhouse and Al-Qari software to learn the letters and pronunciation of the Arabic.

AslamP
04-17-2011, 05:27 PM
I learned to read the Quran in Arabic myself, you can get basic information to get started off the internet, go in Islamic city.com. And the English translation is good in Yusuf Ali's Quran. Read it with meaning. I can send you one if you like, let me know where to send it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.