/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sweet or sour

tresbien
08-08-2009, 12:43 PM
There is no doubt that there is a spate of books and articles that speak about the merit of RAMADAN and how to welcome it.Moreover,it motivates muslims to compete with each other in seeking Allah pleasure.

It is worthy to note that no matter how much i am looking forward to fasting Ramadan and living 30 days of obedience and doing good deeds, i am afraid to spoil these deeds or to beat a dead horse if i i do not pay attention to my mistakes such as showing off or being pleased or content with my deeds .I am afraid after i fast and finish eisha and voluntary prayers to date a woman or a man , sitting in cafe, gossipping ,smoking , i fear also that i spend hours watching series and i films at home and listening to music.

I am afraid that i spend much of my time in cooking or shopping and neglecting other duties or not praying on time..I am afarid when i go to work, i meet unveiled muslim women who do not respect the feeling of others.I am afraid to fight or nag during the day while driving, working or just not doing my job properly or studying well because i am fasting.I am afraid to spend much money on unnecessary food while others can not find what to eat.I am afraid i give much importance on apperance such as buying new clothes while inside me my heart is sealed with hatred and selfishness.I am afraid when i do read QURAN, i do not put its teaching into practise.I am afraid while i send praising upon our prophet, i do not follow his tradition and hurts his beloved.

I am really concerned over the fact that to be of few deeds.I am really worried about the fact that I do not practise what I say. I AM AFRAID TO Worship money , desire and stomach.I should change sothat ALLAH will be pleased with me. I should stop writing emblems and be practical.Islam is not based only on five pillars : prayers, zakat , fasting and pilgrimage but it is also based on good intention to serve ALLAH and behave well towards his creatures.. I must beware of being bankrupt on that day.That is although i did good deeds in this life, i will lose them on hereafter for wrongdoing my self or others.

I must take off my inner torn clothes and replace them with the ones of righteousness.THIS MY ADVISE TO MY SELF.PLS ADVISE ME MORE.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-08-2009, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
There is no doubt that that there is a spate of books and articles that speak about the merit of RAMADAN and how to welcome t it.MOREOVER,it motivates muslims to compete with each other in seeking ALLAH PLEASURE.
IT IS WORTHY to note that no matter how much i am looking forward to FASTING RAMADAN and living 30 days of obedience and doing good deeds, i am afraid to spoil these deeds or to beat a dead horse if i i do not pay attention to my mistakes such as showing off or being pleased or content with my deeds or do not reconcile with my neighbours or any one.I am afraid after i fast and finish eisha and voluntary prayers to date a woman or a man , sitting in cafe, gossipping ,smoking , or watching films at home and listening to music.I am afraid that i spend much of my time in cooking or shopping looking at men or women.I am afarid when i go to work, i meet unveiled muslim women who do not respect the feeling of others.I am afraid to fight during the day while driving or not do my job properly or study well because i am fasting.I am afraid to spend much money on unnecessary food while others can not find what to eat.I am afraid i give much importance on apperance such as buying new clothes while inside me my heart is sealed with hatred and selfishness.I am afraid when i do read QURAN, i do not put its teaching into practise.I am afraidf while i send praising upon our prophet, i do not follow his tradition and hurts his beloved.
I AM REALLY AFARID TO BE OF FEW DEEDS and many OF words.i am really worried about the fact that I do not practise what I say. I AM AFRAID TO Worship money , desires and stomach.I SHOULD CHANGE SO ALLAH will be pleased with ME. I SHOULD stop writing emblems and be practical.ISLAM IS NOT BASED ON PRAYERS, fasting, zakat , piligrimmage but it is based on good intention and behaviour. I SHOULD BEWARE OF BEING BANKRUPT ON THAT DAY that no one will benfit ME. I MUST CHANGE MY INNER CLOTHES AND WEAR THE ONES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.THIS MY ADVISE TO MY SELF.PLS ADVISE ME MORE.
"ISLAM IS NOT BASED ON PRAYERS, fasting, zakat , piligrimmage but it is based on good intention and behaviour."

Very true when read in the context of what your post appears to intend. But very false if taken out of context.

To elaborate further our intentios should always be to serve Allaah(swt) PRAYERS, fasting, zakat and pilgrimage These should be done, but it is important they be done with the intent to please Allaah(swt)

I just added my thoughts before some body arrives at the conclusion we need not do those things.
You did post some good thoughts and they are things we need to contemplate on as we enter Ramadan. Let us keep in mind the reason we do salat, fast, pay zakat and go on Hajj and let us always do things with the proper intent.

tresbien
08-08-2009, 02:19 PM
thank u woodrow.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.