/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dysfunsinal

true believer
08-13-2009, 10:35 PM
tension mounts. eyes glare, waitin for the cracks to be laid bare.
the feeling of lonelyness twists with feeling bitter and angar, and i hold ma tongue. keep my mouth shut long enough for the tears to tingle my eyes, inside alone with thoughts bursting and tripping over themselves to be heard. resentment to those close for not helping....not helping at all. where r u when i fall? as i deal with this growing me, the mature me that sees thro the lies to disappoinment to see NO ONE REALLY GIVES A ****. and maybe one day i'll be a whole different person and you wont know me anymore.

ts all lies, being nice to hide the hate u really feel. ppl not saying what they mean but feeling and thinkin something stronger, holding it in long enough for it to lash out. one wrong sentance or word, and ur gone. my tongue becomes shredder and i mentally cut to you pieces without remorse, just waiting for a bit of freedom or release from this HOLE you've trapped me in. but you didnt lock the windows n i'll find my exit. outta this hellhole called love, cos love turns to hate especially when its..."uncondional". so many secerets you will neva know, so many feelings i'll neva show. because you did me wrong and maybe one day when allah asks, you'll remember my warning and pleas to stop. or maybe you wake up b4 then, but i'll gone and i'll be a stranger in the wind. i may forgive but i'll neva forget.....

feel free to comment n let me know ur thoughts. been ages so it'll probably be not so great lol. i was goin for the personal satisifcation. UGH I CANT SPELL ANYTHING, sorri bout the mistakes. summer holiday made me brain turn to mush. salam :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
index123
08-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Nice peom, your really good. and your spelling is not bad at all.

true believer
08-18-2009, 08:15 PM
salam :) thank u brother, lol im glad you looked that over, first poem in ages, wasnt sure it was good, so thanks for replyin. peace to u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!