Originally Posted by Rasema
- Order someone to buy an animal and send it as qurban animal in masjid in your area but you never see the animal ?.
No one says this is forbidden.
- Send a money to someone in other area for buy an animal and sacrifice it in other area ?.
I.e. you are in Europe and that animal in Asia.
- Although some scholars say this is haram, many scholar say this is allowed but not suggested, because value of Qurban is more than share a meat to the poors. There are sunnah in Qurban, if this animal is not in your area those values will be erased and this Qurban is similar as sadaqah.
Yes, Iam talking about Eid al duha. Though we do it for the dead. For example, as if they sacrificed an animal when it actally was the person who payed for it.
- Collective Qurban.
One family buy a cow as Qurban animal for seven person. In this case one person has died and six persons are still alive.
This is allowed.
- Requested by dead person.
Someone made a request "After I am die, use my money for buy a Qurban animal and sacrifice that animal under my name". After this someone has died, the family buy an animal and sacrifice it in eidul adha under the name of this dead person. This is valid and allowed.
- Initiative of another person.
In example, a son take an ainitiative to buy an animal and sacrifice this animal under the name of his dad who has passed away without request from his dad. Scholars say this is bid'ah.