/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Dua Request Thread

Beardo
08-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Especially for the month of Ramadhan! (Also because I couldn't find the original Dua Request thread.)

This year is especially difficult for me during Ramadhan for many reasons. I request your duas that I may pass through this month and throughout my life with success in both worlds and ease.

Jazakumullah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hrm
08-20-2009, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Especially for the month of Ramadhan! (Also because I couldn't find the original Dua Request thread.)

This year is especially difficult for me during Ramadhan for many reasons. I request your duas that I may pass through this month and throughout my life with success in both worlds and ease.

Jazakumullah.
Brother Rashad :sl: :statisfie
May Allah give you knowledge and strength, that you pass through this holy month of ramadan and throughout your life with success, honor, dignity and Kalbay Saleem both in this world and hereafter. Aameen wa Inshallah.:statisfie

Brother, Please pray for me too that Allah increase me in knowledge with each passing day and give me health and prosperity in this world and in the hereafter may I and my family receive Allah's good favor in the shape of mercy and forgiveness and Jannah. Aameen

:wa:

Tony
08-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Ameen to above posts

*Yasmin*
08-20-2009, 09:08 PM
^Ameen for all the ad3eyah

All the muslims are in my dua3 in sha' Allah ..

peace..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hrm
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tony
Ameen to above posts
Tony :sl::statisfie
Thanks.
Listen on another note:
What a beautiful Avatar you have. Wish I had seen one like that before I created my website www.trueislamicdreams.com. I would have definitely replaced my flash with the one you have.
:statisfie :wa:

Tony
08-20-2009, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hrm
Tony :sl::statisfie
Thanks.
Listen on another note:
What a beautiful Avatar you have. Wish I had seen one like that before I created my website www.trueislamicdreams.com. I would have definitely replaced my flash with the one you have.
:statisfie :wa:
let you into a secret, its the poster advertisment for a film called thevisitor. If you want it you can have, I will find another

Ramisa
08-20-2009, 09:53 PM
:sl:

May Allah bless you and your family with both ease and calmness in both of these worlds, Insha'Allah! <~~That dua is for everyone but especially brother Rashad,Hrm and brother Tony.

Please make dua for me too.

Tony
08-20-2009, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa

May Allah bless you and your family with both ease and calmness in both of these worlds, Insha'Allah! <~~That dua is for everyone but especially brother Rashad,Hrm and brother Tony.

Ameen. Will make dua for you at Fajr insha'Allah

hrm
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
let you into a secret, its the poster advertisment for a film called thevisitor. If you want it you can have, I will find another
:statisfie
Thanks brother now the website is already online and paid for. I will keep it that way. Hope the movie was worth it :statisfie

Tony
08-20-2009, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hrm
Thanks brother now the website is already online and paid for. I will keep it that way. Hope the movie was worth it :statisfie
lol. Never seen the movie, just hijacked the symbolism for a higher cause
nice website btw

hrm
08-20-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramisa

:sl: I might not get up for Fajr so I will pray for you now :statisfie :

May Allah give you guidance every step of the way, may every day find you in peace and harmony and whenever you meet your Lord, may you stand before Him without sins, chaste and without blemish. Inshallah wa Aameen :statisfie

hrm
08-20-2009, 10:00 PM
lol. Never seen the movie, just hijacked the symbolism for a higher cause
nice website btw
Thanks my brother :p

Hayaa
08-20-2009, 11:13 PM
May Allah grant us life filled with imaan, health, wealth, and goodness and the ability to witness the next Ramadan, as well. ameen

I just wanted to add that I read a hadith the other day where it said that every Ramadan, at least one prayer of the fasting person is accepted each day. So, please let's try to keep the entire ummah in our prayers, inshaAllah.

Jazakumullahu khairan
:) :) :)

hrm
08-21-2009, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah4ever.

I read a hadith the other day where it said that every Ramadan, at least one prayer of the fasting person is accepted each day.
Jazakumullahu khairan
:) :) :)
:sl::statisfie
Well there again are hadits which will tell us that all prayers are accepted in Ramadan. Lets pray and hope for that which is better and Allah will give us that which we ask for and accept the best from us and forgive the worst of our deeds. Aameen and Inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.