/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weight/fit

limitless
08-20-2009, 09:14 PM
:sl:

Since august or July 29, I have been trying to get fit lol. Lose weight. I have completely shut off salt/fat/ sugar/sodium/oily foods from my diet.

Its going to be three weeks soon inshallah!! I have been really good, feeling ,more energatic and etc. I've lost nearly 10lb or 4.53 kg of my weight! alhamdulilah! But Ramadan is soon!! very soon!! my metabolism has increaseed so i am more hungry than ever before! I haven't had beef for about 4 weeks!! Only lean chicken and fish!! and mostly veggies/lentils/beans!

I don't know what to do now!! If i fast, my metabolism will slow down!! :( I might gain weight? I don't know. I feel disappointed, I was so close to accompolishing my goals! Now I am stuck.

Will I be still able to lose my weight while fasting? :( . I know i can live without sugar, not an issue. But i have to eat regular food, with salt and maybe a bit of oil, virgin oil, extra one that is. And a bit of beef as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tony
08-20-2009, 09:16 PM
May Allah guide you to strong imaan brother, imaan. You can always start again after Ramadhen:statisfie

limitless
08-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Lol, i know that. But, I don't really want to gain any weight though :(. I still want to maintain losing the extra few pounds I have put on, thanks to my lazyness :\.

nebula
08-20-2009, 09:28 PM
bro dont worry to much about losing weight or getting fit, the hikmah behind fasting is so that we gain taqwa bro. you can always lose weight later.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
limitless
08-20-2009, 09:36 PM
But it has put me on a health warnning. It is a must to lose the weight, not an option. Lol, besides i can't loook alll plumpy if i am going to be getting married soon inshallah :shade: .I don't look plump at all, people think I am normal, fit, but i do have extra few pounds that need to be taken off!! Thats about 30lb extra!! Or 13kg extra! I have sort of figured out how i should not gain weight...i mean afterall ramadan is to heal the body :)! Give the cells a rest, and organ's tissue to repenlish! hrmph? lol.

Beardo
08-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Please, someone invite Far7an Uncil into this conversation.

I agree. I've been trying to exercise once in a while to keep in shape. I think the best way is to simply have 3 meals, no more , no less.

Ramadhan is approaching, and I take it that this month is a chance to turn into shape. If you must, eat alot, but eat healthy. Eat fruits and veggies. They do taste good if cooked well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.