08-22-2009, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
:sl:

Assalamu Alaikkum Brothers and Sisters,

I had found this interesting PDF and thought of sharing for benifiting everyone

Essential Duas

:wa:
Brother Shible :sl: :statisfie
I checked out some of the duas quoted in your source.
Thank you for this invaluble link.
May Blessings of this ramadan desend on you and your family.
Aameen
:wa: :statisfie

shible
08-22-2009, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hrm
Brother Shible :sl: :statisfie
I checked out some of the duas quoted in your source.
Thank you for this invaluble link.
May Blessings of this ramadan desend on you and your family.
Aameen
:wa: :statisfie

Brother hrm,

Jazak Allah for going through the Thread.

I am determined that in this Ramadhan I would learn more new things about my religion and will also share anything new i learn about Islam that would benifit the Ummah

Misz_Muslimah
08-22-2009, 02:03 PM

Assalamu Alaikkum Brothers and Sisters,

I had found this interesting PDF and thought of sharing for benifiting everyone

Essential Duas

:wa:
Wa alaykum salam brother..jazaakalahu khayran for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hrm
08-22-2009, 08:13 PM

Brother hrm,

Jazak Allah for going through the Thread.

I am determined that in this Ramadhan I would learn more new things about my religion and will also share anything new i learn about Islam that would benifit the Ummah
:sl: Brother Shible
Yes indeed, anything that you can share which is authenticated would definitely benifit the ummah and would prove to be part of Sadakah Jaria for you.
:Koran: Surah Yaseen aya # 12 """ -------- Wanaktabou ma Kadamu wa Aasarahum------"""""And We are writing that which they have sent forward and that which they leave behind"""
AlhumduAllah we should strive hard to benefit Ummah as well as Human Kind, irrespective of their religion or race or caste or creed . In return Allah will give us tremendous reward in this world in the shape of Hikmah (wisdom) and when we are dead, it will be recorded in our Personal Account, inshallah, which is being maintained by the Keramun Kataybeen ( The honored angels who record). This may prove to be our salvation on the Day of Judgement. Aameen.
:wa::statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.