01-13-2010, 03:43 PM
:sl:

^thumma Ameen :cry:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM

Sometimes we forget that we have three Harams..so for your viewing pleasure..here are some Taraweeh Salahs from the third Haram - Masjid al Aqsa :D Masha'Allaah the masjid is packed.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Soulja Girl
01-13-2010, 05:42 PM

^Awesome! :thumbs_up

Fourth sounds a lil liike Sheikh Shuraim/Budair? And last one sounds a lil liike Sheikh Subbyil?

:wa:

BintAbee
01-13-2010, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Awesome! :thumbs_up

Fourth sounds a lil liike Sheikh Shuraim/Budair? And last one sounds a lil liike Sheikh Subbyil?

Yeah fourth is Sheikh Shuraim's tune and fifth sounds a li'l like Sheikh Thubayty :hmm: to me anyway...

And every time I think of who led in Makkah and Madeenah,there's just this thought at the back of my mind: "What about Al Aqsa?" imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
01-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Jazak'Allah khairan brother for posting the videos from Masjid al Aqsa. :) MashaAllah,all the imams had great voices. I really liked the 2nd imams recitation, Sheikh Saeed. The last one does sound like Sheikh Thubayti,but not the voice,just the tune.

BintAbee
01-14-2010, 02:32 AM

Sheikh Khaalid Ghamidi will be leading Salaatul Kusoof tomorrow morning, Insha Allah!!

M.B
01-14-2010, 10:02 AM

InshAllah i pray to Allah that sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim will be leading in madinah salatul kusoof.

If they both pick the whole of baqarah and imran and surat nisa then that would subahAllah that would be soo awesome.

Is it true that sheikh shuraim has led salatul kusoof and he read the whole of baqarah?? :skeleton:

MashAllah sheikh ghamdi will be doing it in makkah thats awesome i rmemeber last yr when he led salatul khusuf that was brilliant.

BintAbee
01-14-2010, 03:06 PM
^:wa:

Sheikh Shuraim has recited Sura Kahf and .... :hmm: I dunno which other suras in an eclipse prayer in 1420. Don't know about Sura Baqarah though :><:

Tomorrows Kusoof can be watched online here > http://www.shuraym.com/main/

EDIT: Sheikh Ghazzaawi for Salaatul Maghrib :ooh:

Raudha
01-15-2010, 10:11 AM

Sheikh Saalih bin Muhammad aalTaalib for khutbah in Makkah. He spoke about lying :? I didn't hear the whole khutbah unfortunately imsad

BintAbee
01-15-2010, 11:19 AM

Raudha, Sheikh Taalib spoke more about truthfulness! :X It was awesome! and the salaah was a bit fast, but it was really beautiful! :wub:

zAk, Subhanallah! the whole of Sura Baqarah! :exhausted. Yes, Sheikh Ghamidi did lead and he recited from Sura Tawbah. I didn't listen live imsad I had a patient presentation <_< I'm waiting for the recordings. I don't know who led in Madeenah and my uncle's not online on skype so I can't ask him. :X

Anyway I gotta run to class..... :w:

webcoran
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
I'm waiting for the recordings. I don't know who led in Madeenah

It was shaykh Hudhayfi for Madina

This is a pic from today Makkah

brotherubaid
01-15-2010, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Dunno about Sheikh Shuraim, but my local Imam just led us in Salaatul Kusoof and he recited whole Surah Baqarah :ermm: Few years back he led this salaah, he recited Surah baqarah in first rakah and Surah Ale Imran in second :ermm:

I'd be great to hear such long qirah from the Haramain Imaams.

Did Sheikh Ghamdi lead today?
Thats is nice if he lead with baraqarah , n baraqarh n aal imran , but from some of my personal experiences , When some one takes such an initiative they do not do justice to the qiraat n recitation , One cannot catch up or develop khushoo coz in some cases u canot even make what he is saying coz they recite sooo fast all u can make is the word he stops on , n even if he is not going as fast as that tey still go so fast that u get absolutely no benefit from the salah except tireness from standing soo long , I personally think that this is not the objective from these salahs n tarweeh n tahajud , its not about who recites more , rather how it is recited n how much the person hearing it benefits. hOW CAN SOME ONE BENEFIT WEN THE IMAM GOES OVER SOME AMAZING N BEAUTIFUL AYAAT SOO FAST ONE CANNOT EVEN FOCUS N BENEFUT FROM IT.

bUT I DONT KNOW HOW WAS IT AT UR MASJID , IM only speaking of some of my experiencs with long surahs. I think the salats n taraweeh in haram are beautiful , they recite the whole quran in taraweeh n people actually get to hear n benefit n also with salahs like khusoof n kusoof n tahajud people get to hear quran n also get to benefit, so they join a little bit of both , lenght n beautiful n understanable recitation.

May Allah guide us all.

Salams

BintAbee
01-15-2010, 04:20 PM
It was shaykh Hudhayfi for Madina
Subhanallah! So he lead both Kusoof and Jumua today! May Allah preserve him.

format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran

This is a pic from today Makkah

Subhanallah!

Before I left this morning, I thought I'd get to hear a bit of the salaah (but I didn't coz they hadn't started that early), so I had Saudi 1 on and I saw a picture similar to this one:

It was really scary! Then I thought of the Aayah from Sura Zumar: ذَلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ يعِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ

and the Hadeeth:

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 18 :: Hadith 168
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba :

On the day of Ibrahim's death, the sun eclipsed and the people said that the eclipse was due to the death of Ibrahim (the son of the Prophet). Allah's Apostle said, "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse because of someone's death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray till the eclipse is clear."

I just started making dua for Rahmah after that :exhausted

M.B
01-15-2010, 10:20 PM

Ameen may Allah preserve sheikh hudaify i think he led everything today MASHALLAH.:D

He recited beautifully today surat al haqqah and qiyamah and shurah yasin.

brotherubaid
01-15-2010, 10:59 PM
May Allah protect Sheikh Hudaifi

He truly is a legend , He has been around for about 30 years , n at his age MashahAllah he still is so active, He lead Fajr n lead Sajdah n insaan , he lead the kusoof n led the jumuah , n maghrib n ishaa , all that in one day ,

A lot of people dont know , But There are some true لاig hudaif fans out there , The Sheikh has had his time n his peak , he is till going very strong

edit I have just been made aware by some one (may Allah reward them) that sheikh hudaifi did not lead asr yesterday.

Insaanah
01-16-2010, 10:05 AM

^ Ameen.

Yes, it's hard to imagine Masjidun Nabawi without his tilaawah.

May Allah protect and preserve him and all the imaams of the haramain. Ameen.

Oh, and I'm a bit slow on the uptake. I've only just discovered that kusoof is a solar eclipse and khusoof is a lunar eclipse. Well, you learn something new every day, as they say!

webcoran
01-16-2010, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan

Oh, and I'm a bit slow on the uptake. I've only just discovered that kusoof is a solar eclipse and khusoof is a lunar eclipse. Well, you learn something new every day, as they say!

http://www.iiu.edu.my/deed/lawbase/r...ki/book18.html

BintAbee
01-16-2010, 03:31 PM
^The link is not working :(

webcoran
01-16-2010, 04:40 PM

^The link is not working :(
The Risala : A Treatise on Maliki Fiqh
'Abdullah ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani (310/922 - 386/996)

Translated by Alhaj Bello Mohammad Daura, MA (London)

[...]

Chapter Eighteen: On the eclipse prayer

[Clarification of its general description in the solar and lunar eclipses. The terms kusuf and khusuf are synonyms and both used for the sun and moon. It is said that there is a difference between them: kusuf is when the light changes and khusuf is when the light goes entirely. The moon loses all its light, but the sun is not like that, and so khusuf is used of the moon and kusuf of the sun. Their evidence is in the Sunna where the Prophet said, "The sun and moon are not eclipsed for the death or life of anyone. When you see that, remember Allah." One variant has, "then pray." The eclipse prayer is sunna.]

18.1 The Solar Eclipse
18.1a. Its judgement

The eclipse prayer is an obligatory sunna whenever there is an eclipse of the sun.

[It is agreed that the Solar Eclipse prayer is a confirmed sunna. There is disaagreement about the lunar eclipse. The two famous positions are that the lunar eclipse prayer is recommened as al-Ujhuri stated. The solar eclipse prayer is done in a group or singly. It is better in a group.]

18.1b. How it is done: first recitation

The imam goes to the mosque and begins to lead the people in prayer without either an adhan or an iqama. He recites silently a very long piece of Qur'an such as Surat al-Baqara. Then he goes into ruku' for the same amount of time. Then he stands upright again saying 'sami'a llahu liman hamidah.'

[When the sun is eclipsed, wholly or partly, the Imam goes to the mosque, and when he arrives, he leads the people in prayer. There is no precondition of number in it, like Jumu'a. There is no adhan or iqama or statement, "The prayer is gathered" based on what is transmitted of the action of the Prophet. He says the takbir to begin as in all prayers. Then he begins to recite silently the Fatiha and then a long bit of Qur'an because the Prophet did that. It is defined as being like Surat al-Baqara. The School is that it is recommended to recite al-Baqara in the first standing of the first rak'at after the Fatiha. Opposite is the School that "like" indicates that it is desirable and this sura is not particular. What it is meant is the length. Then he does ruku' for the same length of time, and then comes up. The Imam says "Allah hears whover praises Him" and the follower says "Our Lord, and praise is Yours."]

18.1c. How it is done: second recitation

Then he recites another piece of Qur'an slightly shorter than the first. Then he goes into ruku' again for the same amount of time as he spent reciting. Then he once more stands upright saying, 'sami'a llahu liman hamidah.'

[Then, in the well-known position, he recites the Fatiha. which differs from Ibn Maslama who says that he does not recite. The reason for that is that it is two rak'ats and the Fatiha is not repeated twice in the same rak'at. He recites less than he did in the first standing. It is recommended that it be Ali 'Imran. In his second ruku' he says the tasbhih and does not recite or make supplication.]

18.1c. How it is done: two sajdas

Then he does two full sajdas.

[He does them with tranquillity. There are two positions about whether they are long like the ruku'. The most well-known is the first. The second is in the Mukhtasar of Ibn 'Abdu'l-Hakam. It seems probable.]

18.1d. How it is done: second rak'at

After this he stands up again and recites another piece of Qur'an slightly shorter than the previous one and then goes into ruku' for the same length of time. Then as before he stands upright again and recites one more slightly shorter piece of Qur'an which is followed by ruku' for the same amount of time as the recitation. He stands back upright again and then does two sajdas as before.

[He recites the Fatiha and then a shorter piece, and it is recommended that it be Surat an-Nisa'. Then after the third standing, he goes into ruku' in which he glorifies and does not recite or make supplication. Then he comes up and then recites the Fatiha in the well-known position and then a shorter sura than the third, and it is recommended that it be be Surat al-Ma'ida.]

18.1e. How it is done: tashahhud

Finally he says the tashahhud and then the salam.

[This is the description which the shaykh mentioned. Al-Fakhani says it is our School and the school of the majority. Its evidence are sound explicit hadiths on this previous manner which our author described. Abu Hanifa say that he prays two rak'ats like other nafila prayers.]

18.1f. Can be done at home

If you like the prayer can be done in this way in your own house.

[The eclipse prayer can be done at home when that does not lead to abandoning it in the group. If doing that leading to not doing in the group, then it is disliked to pray it at home. He then goes on to the lunar eclipse.]

18.2 The Lunar Eclipse
18.2a No group prayer

If there is an eclipse of the moon there is no group prayer.

[This is in the well-known position. It is transmitted from al-Qarafi that the prohibition is one of the nature of the haram. As for the group, Malik and Abu Hanifa forbid it because the Prophet did not gather a group for the lunar eclipse. Ashhab and al-Lakhmi allow it.]

18.2b. How it is done

When it happens people should pray individually, reciting outloud as for any other nafila prayer at night.

[People pray in their own in their houses in the well-known position of the School. An opposite position is found in the report that in al-Majmu'a that Malik said that they pray individually in the mosque. Recitation is outloud as for other nafila, since it might be imagined that people pray in the form of the nafila without specific intention. It is possible that it has the form of of the solar eclipse. We read in at-Tahqiq, "The apparent meaning of the words of Malik is that it does not need a specific intention like other nafilas as opposed to the solar eclipse which needs a particular intention. What is desired is obtained by two rak'ats only although it is desirable to pray groups of two rak'ats until it is finished. It's time is the entire night. Its is not done when dawn comes.]

18.3. The khutba after the prayer for the solar eclipse
18.3a. No formal khutba

There is no formal khutba after the prayer for the eclipse of the sun

[There is no khutba before or after the eclipse prayer because a group of the Companions transmitted the description of the Eclipse prayer and none of them mentioned that the Prophet gave a khutba in it. As for what is related from 'A'isha that the Prophet prayed the eclipse prayer and then went and addressed the people and praised and lauded Allah, it means that he spoke some words which contained the praise of Allah and the prayer on the Prophets and admonition as would be found in a khutba.]

18.3b. Informal admonition

but there is no harm in the imam taking the opportunity to admonish and remind people.

[He reminds people about the calamities which happen in this world because of disobeying Allah. It differs from what is before it because the khutba has no meaning except this. It is not the particular form of the khutba. The Mukhtasar says that reminding is only recommended.]

BintAbee
01-16-2010, 09:16 PM

^Jazakallah Khair!

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...al-taalib.html

brotherubaid
01-17-2010, 12:52 PM
The guys who used to participate in man qaala thread, Where are u? i love that thread ! dig it up n keep it going ya Ahl Al quraan!

Insaanah
01-17-2010, 01:55 PM

Originally posted by webcoran
Clarification of its general description in the solar and lunar eclipses. The terms kusuf and khusuf are synonyms and both used for the sun and moon. It is said that there is a difference between them: kusuf is when the light changes and khusuf is when the light goes entirely. The moon loses all its light, but the sun is not like that, and so khusuf is used of the moon and kusuf of the sun.
Jazaakallah khairan for that very informative link. The above part was very useful to clarify the two terms.

Sis BintAbee, jazaakillah khairan for the link to many of Sheikh Aal Taalib's khutab. I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them yet, but will do inshaAllah. I find that Sheikh Aal Taalib uses very nice clear language in his khutab. I remember one that he gave on the subject of smoking, and I managed to understand about 85-90% of it, as he was using easy language! May Allah give me the tawfeeq to learn and understand more. Ameen.

Originally posted by brotherubaid
The guys who used to participate in man qaala thread, Where are u? i love that thread ! dig it up n keep it going ya Ahl Al quraan!
I was wandering the same. I would keep it going...if I knew the answer.....

Jazaakumullah khair.

M.B
01-17-2010, 02:11 PM

Yh thats true sheikh talibs khutbahs are very easy to understand mashAllah he makes it very easy for the people to understand same with sheikh shuraim may Allah preserve them both Ameen.

But sheikh sudais its so hard to understand his atabic but what i like about his khutbahs is the rhyming he does its mashAllah fantastic.

BintAbee
01-17-2010, 02:35 PM

Yeh that's so true: that Sheikh Taalib uses "easy" language. That's why I always wait for his khutbahs! In the past Friday's khutbah too, he spoke really slowly in the first khutbah. It was so nice and easy to understand, no stress.. :X He chooses awesome topics too and the way he links topics together is quite interesting ...

brotherubaid: I'll try to post there again. I think I've become a bit lazy :X and busy too coz uni started :hmm:

BintAbee
01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salamext:

Ramadhan Kareem everyone & Welcome to Imaams of the Haramain - Part IX

To listen or watch the Taraweeh live:
iHaram Watch

Makkah Taraweeh on Radio:
Channel Islam International
Saudi Quran Radio

Makkah Taraweeh on TV:
http://haramaintv.blogspot.com/2008/08/saudi-tv-1.html

Madinah Taraweeh on TV:
http://haramaintv.blogspot.com/2008/08/saudi-tv-2.html

The link to Saudi Quraan radio seems to have been changed. Here's the new link: rtsp://38.100.87.56/broadcast/quran.rm

brotherubaid
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes true, Sheikh Aal Talib uses very easy language n i love his style , also he brings lots of refrences , i love his khutbah about Parents rights, hE BROUGHT SOOO MANY REFRENCES MashahAllah , n also the one about jannah , n hmm there was one about the importance of seeking knowledge .. this friday was very nice, He spoke of truth n truthfulness , me n dad were on the road n we heared the whole khutbah in te car , couldnt hear the salah coz we had reached our destination while he was still making duaa

The most complex Khutbas are by sheikh sudais in my opinon , he has such a vast vocabulary that he can make his khutbas almost rhyme , plus he has poetry for what ever he is talking about , we get to hear so omany ashaar as well , but yes pretty hard to understand.

N jazak Allah khair for moving the thread ahead , n Sister Insane Insaan may Allah reward u as well for keeping that thread Alive.

AabiruSabeel
01-17-2010, 05:57 PM
The link to Saudi Quraan radio seems to have been changed. Here's the new link: rtsp://38.100.87.56/broadcast/quran.rm

Jazaki Allahu Khair for pointing out that. I was wondering why that link is not working.

There's one more link here: http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=3

BintAbee
01-17-2010, 06:33 PM
:wa:^Jazakallah Khair for sharing that link. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks since the other one wasn't working, but that one finishes up all the Internet credit :X :(

BintAbee
01-18-2010, 07:42 PM

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...ml#post1279699

'Abd al-Baari
01-18-2010, 11:17 PM

JazaakAllah khayr, mashaa'Allah nice lecture(?) by the Shaykh hafidahullah. It was mentioned here that he mashaa'Allah does one completetion of the Qura'an a week, subhan'Allah!

^Do you have any transcripts for the Khutbaahs that you have posted by Shaykh Saalih al-Talib ukht?

BintAbee
01-19-2010, 03:51 AM

It's actually a book that Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qaasim wrote. Masha Allah! Yes, he does complete the Quraan every week (btw Sheikh Sheikh Shaatri completes the Quraan every 6 days, Masha Allah)

About the texts of Sheikh Aal Taalib's khutbahs, there are some on www.khotab.net and others on www.gph.gov.sa. I'll try to post individual links on that thread when I get a chance. If there's any one in particular you looking for at the moment, then let me know (although all are not available :hmm: )

Soulja Girl
01-19-2010, 10:32 AM

http://www.islam-fr.com/daily_prayer...10-medine.html

'Abd al-Baari
01-20-2010, 03:47 PM

About the texts of Sheikh Aal Taalib's khutbahs, there are some on www.khotab.net and others on www.gph.gov.sa. I'll try to post individual links on that thread when I get a chance. If there's any one in particular you looking for at the moment, then let me know (although all are not available :hmm: )

I was hoping for some Khutbaahs, but both text (arabic) and audio too? They can be by any of the a'immah of Haramain...jazaakiAllah khayr!

al Amaanah
01-20-2010, 05:03 PM

yesterdays salaatul maghreb by shaykh sudais was beautiful maasha Allah!

http://www.archive.org/download/19th...eikhSudais.mp3

same goes for todays salaatul fajr by shaykh al budair maasha Allah tabaarak Allah!

http://www.archive.org/download/20th...eikhBudair.mp3

BintAbee
01-20-2010, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
I was hoping for some Khutbaahs, but both text (arabic) and audio too? They can be by any of the a'immah of Haramain...jazaakiAllah khayr!

Sheikh Salaah Al Budair: Ghazzah http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib: The greatness of Allah in the hearts http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Sa'ood Ash Shuraim: The pen: its importance and its place http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Abdur Rahmaan As Sudais: Lessons and signs from the death of Nabi (s.a.w) http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaath: Welcoming the month of Ramadhaan http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Saalih bin Humaid: Advice: Its virtues, place and etiquettes http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Abdul Baari Thubayty: Regarding the women http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Ali Hudhaifiyy: Repentance to Allah http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qaasim: The sahaabah of Nabi (s.a.w) http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Sheikh Hussain Aal Sheikh: Advice to the students after completing their studies http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...owseby=khateeb

Each one has an audio option of .rm or .mp3 format and text option of word or .pdf

Hope that helps and I hope it's what you looking for....

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

yesterdays salaatul maghreb by shaykh sudais was beautiful maasha Allah!

http://www.archive.org/download/19th...eikhSudais.mp3

same goes for todays salaatul fajr by shaykh al budair maasha Allah tabaarak Allah!

http://www.archive.org/download/20th...eikhBudair.mp3

:wasalamex

Masha Allah! Today's Isha by Sheikh Khaalid Ghamidi was really beautiful and he was quite emotional at the end.

:wa: Masha Allah! beginning of Sura Hood. The salaah was tops! especially the first rak'ah...

al Amaanah
01-21-2010, 03:24 PM

todays salaatul maghreb makkah was led by shaykh almu3ayqli, amazing aayaat and beautifully recited maasha Allah!

BintAbee
01-21-2010, 05:43 PM
^:wasalamex

Yeah, it was really beautiful, Masha Allah! I wish I listened live though :(

BintAbee
01-22-2010, 09:40 AM

Awesome first athaan by Sheikh Hadhraawiyy!

Sheikh Saalih bin Humaid for khutbah and Sheikh Naaif Fayda? started second Athaan.

brotherubaid
01-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Yep very nice Khutbah By sheikh Humaid , couldnt get to hear the madinah Khutbah but it was Aal al sheikh , Hope he leads maghrib as well InshahAllah!

M.B
01-22-2010, 09:26 PM

Anyone know what has happened to sheikh shuraim he barely leads any salah anymore imsad and if he leads he will salatul jummah only :hmm:.

BintAbee
01-23-2010, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

Anyone know what has happened to sheikh shuraim he barely leads any salah anymore imsad and if he leads he will salatul jummah only :hmm:.

Yeah, he hardly leads salaah in Haram nowadays imsad. PERHAPS we'll hear him for Salaatul Isha soon :nervous:

Sheikh Ghazzaawi is back for Fajr this morning and Sheikh Ghamidi's recitation of Sura Bayyinah last night was beautiful..

Friday sermons
MAKKAH/MADINA – The Friday sermons in Makkah and Madina warned against rushing to judge others and accusing people of sin and moral depravation following the occurrence of natural phenomena and disasters.

Dr. Saleh Bin Humaid, Imam and Khateeb of the Holy Haram in Makkah, urged Muslims to adhere to the Prophet’s jurisprudence and refrain from the “Pharos’ attitude”, saying that recent decades saw people afflicted by weakness, poverty, fear and vagrancy.

Bin Humaid reminded Muslims of the calamities that occurred during the times of the worthy “such as the Year of Starvation and the plague which broke out during the reign of the Caliphs and Prophet’s Companions (May Allah be pleased with them.)”, and said that those affected by them “included Muhajirs (the Makkans who emigrated to Madina in the early period of Islam), Ansaar, (those who pledged allegiance to the Prophet) and many of those fought at the Battle of Badr.”

“The Prophet’s society was one of the most pious societies ever known in Islamic history,” Bin Humaid said. “So this poses a crucial question: Did the meteorological and astronomical phenomena such as the lunar and solar eclipses intimidate the Prophet (pbuh)? Did he ever accuse his companions of being evil and sinful and branded them as corrupt?”

“Despite all this, the people were stronger in their belief and very close to Almighty Allah. He turned their fear into security, poverty into wealth and disunity into unity. When things changed and people started enjoying an easy life, they then through heedlessness attributed these favors to sources other than Almighty Allah and forgot Allah’s signs warning His creatures against indulging in Earthly whims and inclinations,” Bin Humaid said.

“The scholars regard these disasters not as punishments but as a test from Almighty Allah of their submission to Allah’s will. They are a warning for people to mend their ways,” he said, adding that “making allegations like these show that people object to Allah’s fates and His wisdom.”

In a similar vein, in Madina Sheikh Hussein Aal Al-Sheikh called upon Muslims to refrain from letting “whims take over their judgments of people” and urged them to “consider things properly and not misjudge people.” – SPA

Source

M.B
01-23-2010, 02:23 PM

Todays fajr by sheikh budayr was absolutely beautiful :D

surah saba

al Amaanah
01-23-2010, 05:03 PM

salaatul maghreb makkah was beautiful masha Allah!

BintAbee
01-23-2010, 06:59 PM
^^:sl:

... and so was Salaatul Isha by Sheikh Ghamidi.... Masha Allah! for Sheikh Budair, Mu'ayqali and Ghamidi :thumbs_up

brotherubaid
01-23-2010, 08:00 PM
True u guys , M.B Amanah n bint abee

Sheikh Budair has been amazing , i love him a lottt n he has been leading beautifully , the emotion n the way he reads the Ayaat , each ayah ... soo beautiful

N Sheikh Mahir is InshahAllah the future legend , I mean how can a voicer get any more sweeter ... absoutely amazing ... there is this sadness in his tune that i love lol

I did umrah in 208 , i reached after asr inn haram n finished umrah by maghrib , and sheikh mahir came to lead and i was soo happy , He started off with the ayah of surah Az dhariyaat .. Wss samaa banaynaaha biaydin wa inaa la moseoiun ... and i cant explain how amazing the whole salah was.

Sheikh Ghamdi has been very nice as well , May Allah protect them all n take us there soon.

Salams

al Amaanah
01-23-2010, 08:55 PM

^ Allahomma ameeeen!

'Abd al-Baari
01-24-2010, 12:22 PM

Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr's Fajr this morning was amaaing!! Mashaa'Allah!

BintAbee
01-24-2010, 12:28 PM

Yes, it was really beautiful. I liked how he repeated this verse in particular: "Ma khalqukum wa la ba3thukum illa kanafsin waahidah" :thumbs_up When he repeats certain verses it actually forces you to ponder over the verses and benefit more from the recitation. May Allah reward him greatly!

'Abd al-Baari
01-24-2010, 02:13 PM

The way he recited 'Siraatillah', and repeated three times, and the way he recited 'alaa ilallahi taseerul amoor' a few days back was just mind blowing, sent shivers down my spine. Listening to the Shaykh just makes me wonder how beautiful the voice of Nabi sal allahu alayhi wassalam must have been :cry:..

May Allah reward him greatly!
Aameen!

brotherubaid
01-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Ameen , completely agree with u n sis bint abee

n Yes just imagie how beautiful the voice of the prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam be , n the sahabas , like the ones whom the Prophet asked to recite the quran to him sala lahu alihi wa sallam.

N well offcourse daoud alihi as salam

BintAbee
01-24-2010, 03:20 PM

Sheikh Maahir leading Salaatul Maghrib from Sura Furqaan :awesome:

brotherubaid
01-25-2010, 04:43 AM
Yes amazing Salah By sheikh mahir n sheikh ghamdi was tops as well!!

BintAbee
01-25-2010, 10:14 AM

Students clean Grand Mosque
Muhammad Humaidan | Arab News

JEDDAH: About 1,000 students from various secondary schools in Makkah participated in a voluntary campaign to clean the Grand Mosque on Sunday.

The boys, who were supervised by 96 cleaning officials from the Presidency of Holy Mosques Affairs, cleaned the mataf (the courtyard on which worshippers circumambulate the Kaaba), carpets and the points where Zamzam water is available in the mosque. They also polished metal trimmings around the prayer complex.

In another development, the Presidency of the Two Holy Mosques Affairs unveiled its plan for this year’s Umrah season.

“The plan is aimed at creating an atmosphere that is perfectly suitable for worship inside the Grand Mosque and its precincts. The plan will ensure that all usual services to pilgrims are provided in coordination with related departments,” said Vice President of the Presidency of the Two Holy Mosques Muhammad Al-Khuzaim.

He said 4,020 people are working under the presidency. “While 1,800 people, including women, are working as regular staff, there are 400 seasonal hands and 1,820 laborers,” he said. He added that more multilingual teachers and muftis would be employed for this year’s season, and that as the expansion of the Masaa has been completed, work on the northward expansion of the mosque’s courtyard would be undertaken this year.

The other tasks to be completed by the presidency before the Umrah season begins include increasing the number of Zamzam taps in place of water drums, completing the process of naming gates along the Masaa, and placing more sign boards inside and outside the mosque. “Your Are Here” location maps will also be updated and more studies on crowd movement are to be conducted, he said.

Al-Khuzaim also called on Umrah pilgrims and visitors to the Grand Mosque to refrain from actions that violate the sanctity of the Grand Mosque such as smoking.

He said pilgrims would not be allowed to bring food, drinks and baggage into the mosque, and urged people not to perform ablution at Zamzam drinking points and not to fill bottles at such places to avoid spilling fluids on the marble.

The official also urged worshippers not to sleep inside the mosque, cooperate in keeping it clean, place shoes on racks and discard of rubbish in garbage bins.

He also welcomed suggestions. Members of the public, including pilgrims, can submit their suggestions directly to the presidency’s office, via fax (02573 9992) or through the presidency’s website.

Source

tamaftuhah
01-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Shuraaaaaaaaaaaym is baaaaaaaack :)

BintAbee
01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah, he hardly leads salaah in Haram nowadays imsad. PERHAPS we'll hear him for Salaatul Isha soon :nervous:
and he's leading right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brotherubaid
01-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Hmmmmm some one knew about it already and gave us a hint th eother day ....

Sis is Officialy Thiqah now (Trust worthy), All her info about the haramin have been right AlhumdoLILLAH , Barak Allah feek

Now if a pass some of her info on and people ask me where did u hear it from i can say i heard it from some Thiqah lol! Haramain Insider!

BintAbee
01-25-2010, 05:24 PM
^:sl:

No, akhee please NO!! Yeh I ony give you confirmed info and if it's not confirmed I say so, therefore that post said PERHAPS which is the exact translation of "rubbama". Akhee, and all the other members: I'm sure you know where I get the info from, it's from mazameer and specifically this thread: http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t95033.html for those who know arabic :exhausted

I'm just writing this coz it's not correct for me to take all the credit. I would know nothing if it were not for mazameer.

That's enough. I need to study neuroanatomy now :exhausted

brotherubaid
01-25-2010, 05:33 PM
yes i thought u might have got it from there when i first read it n i was hoping it really happens soon n it did AlhumdoLILLAH, may Allah reward them.

'Abd al-Baari
01-25-2010, 09:49 PM
^:sl:

No, akhee please NO!! Yeh I ony give you confirmed info and if it's not confirmed I say so, therefore that post said PERHAPS which is the exact translation of "rubbama". Akhee, and all the other members: I'm sure you know where I get the info from, it's from mazameer and specifically this thread: http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t95033.html for those who know arabic :exhausted

I'm just writing this coz it's not correct for me to take all the credit. I would know nothing if it were not for mazameer.

That's enough. I need to study neuroanatomy now :exhausted

JazaakiAllah khayr, great to have Shaykh Shuraim back!

I see from the forum that Shaykh al-Thubaity lead 'Asr a few days back. May Allah swt restore him to complete health. Aameen!

Good Luck with neuroanatomy :thumbs_up

M.B
01-25-2010, 10:04 PM

subahAllah alahu akbar sheikh shuraim is so sick mashAllah may Allah reward him jannatul firdaws.

Ameen

BintAbee
01-26-2010, 05:00 PM

Ameen to the duas...

Sheikh Shuraim led another beautiful Isha, Sura Infitaar and A'laa.. was emotional in Sura A'laa :cry:

Ya Allah make it such that we can hear Sura A'laa from Sheikh Shuraim in Witr this year... Ameeeeenn Ya Rabb!

Sheikh Maahir led from Sura Maryam in today's Maghrib < He was a li'l emotional in the first rakaat. He always seems to recite sooooo beautifully from Sura Maryam. Masha Allah

M.B
01-26-2010, 09:16 PM

is it true that sheikh thubayti led asr salah few days bck??.

InshAllah soon he will come to start leading fajr again.

al Amaanah
01-26-2010, 10:59 PM

these days the recitations by shaykh shuraim and almu3ayqli were amazing! maasha Allah tabaarak Allah, may Allah protect, preserve and grant aimmah of al7aramain aljannatul firdaws ameeen!

BintAbee
01-27-2010, 02:30 AM

Yes it is true. He led Salaatul Asr yesterday as well.... Insha Allah... May Allah cure him completely.

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

these days the recitations by shaykh shuraim and almu3ayqli were amazing! maasha Allah tabaarak Allah, may Allah protect, preserve and grant aimmah of al7aramain aljannatul firdaws ameeen!

Ameen

If Shuraim can lead Isha, then I'm waiting for Aal Taalib to lead Fajr! :p

webcoran
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum

Shaykh Thubayti led today's 'Asr in Madina

... and Shaykh Ghamdi in Makkah

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi

Soulja Girl
01-27-2010, 03:53 PM

Jazakallah khair for the Asr by Sheikh Thubaity, really do hope he leads Fajr again.. imsad

BintAbee
01-27-2010, 03:59 PM

Jazakallah Khair Akhee Webcoran.

Do the UK members not pick up the 2 new Saudi channels? The Quraan and Sunnah ones? I thought the whole of Europe picks it up :hmm:

M.B
01-27-2010, 10:16 PM

I need to install the 2 new saudi channels.

Has anyone seen the pics on haramainrecordings about sheikh budayr that looks so cool i think he went maybe outside of madinah to lead jummah salah their are some rellay good picks mashAllah.

Soulja Girl
01-28-2010, 03:29 PM

Words can't describe this:
http://www.archive.org/details/January272010Makkahisha

[On a new level all togever!] =]

AabiruSabeel
01-29-2010, 04:22 PM

Shaikh Sa'ood Ash-Shuraim gave the Jumu'ah khutbah today in Masjidul Haram. He spoke on spending the wealth fi Sabilillah.

Shaikh Salah Al-Budair gave khutbah in Masjid Nabawi.

Shaikh Khalid Al-Ghamdi led 'Asr in Makkah. Shook his hand after Asr.

BintAbee
01-30-2010, 06:53 PM

If there's anyone who hasn't listened to Makkah Isha, please do so ASAP!!!

M.B
01-31-2010, 12:42 PM

It was absolutely amazing :cry: sheikh ghamdi as usual.

al Amaanah
02-02-2010, 05:58 PM

todays salaatul 3ishaa2 was beautifully recited maasha Allah !

Soulja Girl
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM

Anyone have full Surah Ibrahiim by Sheikh Shuraim?

al Amaanah
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM

http://www.all-quran.com/documents/S..._files/014.mp3

BintAbee
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM

http://www.shuraim.net/data/quran/014Ibrahim.rm

^You can try that. I haven't listened to it though so I'm not sure if it's Shuraim only :hiding:

EDIT: posted when sis al Amaanah did. I was replying to Crazy's post :X

Soulja Girl
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM

Jazakumallah khair, very much appreciated :wub:

brotherubaid
02-03-2010, 10:15 PM
There is a better recitation of Surah Ibraheem by sheikh shuraim i got it from haramainrecordings , it is absolutely awsome he raises it up a lot , wayy beter , i will look up for the link or just host it online from My Pc soon InshahAllah

shuraimfan4lyf
02-04-2010, 04:21 AM
014 by Saud al Shuraim. From 1426 Taraweeh. :)

ژاله
02-04-2010, 06:17 AM
^^i downloaded them from brother Aabiru Sabeel's website.

BintAbee
02-04-2010, 09:38 AM

Sheikh Tawfeeq Khouj calling out Thuhr athaan in Makkah now. Been ages since I heard this beautiful voice!

BintAbee
02-04-2010, 03:27 PM

What an awesome Salaatul maghrib from Masjidul Haraam now on! :exhausted

Insaanah
02-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Can I get MP3 - Surah Yusuf and Surah Muhammad by Sheikh Shuraim? Please :><:

Surah Yusuf MP3: http://download.quranicaudio.com/qur...huraym/012.mp3

Surah Muhammad MP3: http://download.quranicaudio.com/qur...huraym/047.mp3

Sheikh Shuraim Whole Qur'an in MP3: http://quranicaudio.com/quran/4

Homepage of site with choice of recitor's MP3 downloads: http://quranicaudio.com/

I can't listen to any of these yet so have no idea if they are good quality or not. Please forgive me if they're not.

Jazaakallah khair.

Raudha
02-05-2010, 11:21 AM

Sheikh Usamah Khayyat for khutbah in makkah.. Its been a long time since I last heard him do Jumuah. May Allah be pleased with him. Ameen

AabiruSabeel
02-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Can I get MP3 - Surah Yusuf and Surah Muhammad by Sheikh Shuraim? Please :><:
Surah Yusuf:
1414: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...Yusuf-1414.mp3

1420: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...Yusuf-1420.mp3

1424: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...Yusuf_1424.mp3

Surah Muhammad:
1417: http://www.shuraimrecitations.com/mi...ammed-1417.mp3

1418: http://www.shuraimrecitations.com/mi...ammed-1418.mp3

1425: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...ammad-1425.mp3

Anyone have full Surah Ibrahiim by Sheikh Shuraim?

From Taraweeh:
1425 AH: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...-1425_64kb.mp3

1426 AH: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...rahim-1426.mp3

1418 (Ayaat 1-41): http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...m_1-41_1418.rm

1416 (Ayaat 13-end): http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...13-end_1416.rm

1429 (Ayaat 13-end): http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...3-end_1420.mp3

From Fajr recording: http://shuraim.muslimways.com/Quran/014-Ibraheem.mp3

Haji_usmaan
02-06-2010, 01:22 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykem All :)

Does anyone have the sites or links to the two new saudi Qur'aan and Sunnah Channels? So we can watch the Zuhr and Asr prayers live from Makkah and Madinah.

JazakAllah Khairan

BintAbee
02-06-2010, 03:32 PM
^Wa alaykumus Salaam

I hope someone fulfils your request :><:

Sheikh Sudais leading Salaatul Maghrib: Suras Feel and Quraysh....

Soulja Girl
02-06-2010, 04:05 PM

^Jazakallah khair akhi. =]

'Abd al-Baari
02-06-2010, 05:41 PM

Shaykh Khaalid al-Ghaamdi's Ishaa Salaah last night was amazing, mashaa'Allah! Nice to have Shaykh al-Sudays back..

Shaykh al-Ghamdi led todays Ishaa Salaah (Soorah A'ala and Shams)

BintAbee
02-07-2010, 06:56 AM

For those who are interested:
http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t92649.html
^Live recordings of Sheikh Khaalid Ghaamidi's lessons in Masjidul Haraam

BintAbee
02-07-2010, 01:06 PM

Does anyone have a radio link for the Madeenah salaah besides this one:http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=2 and preferably a link that opens in real player? :><:

'Abd al-Baari
02-08-2010, 09:01 PM

Shaykh Hudhaify after Salaatul Ishaa; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy44eQq6uk0

Such simplicity in his style mashaa'Allah!

BintAbee
02-09-2010, 04:48 PM

Yeah, he's walking so casually you would never guess it's him!

BintAbee
02-09-2010, 05:04 PM

Sheikh Ghaamidi leading Salaatul Isha. What a sweet recitation! :exhausted

brotherubaid
02-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Sheikh Ghamdi has been leading beauuutifully , loved his end of surah al hasr th eother day and yesterday was nice as well ,
Also sheikh budair has been awsome in fajr

May Allah potect them all n jazakAllah khair for sharing sheikh hudaifi video , may Allah protect him

Soulja Girl
02-09-2010, 07:38 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/February92010Makkahisha

:)

al Amaanah
02-10-2010, 03:37 PM

todays salaatul maghreb in makkah was again led by shaykh sudais, beautiful recitation masha Allah!!

BintAbee
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM

^Yes, it was beautiful. I enjoyed it too and Isha was also quite beautiful, both the salaah and the iqaamah!

BintAbee
02-11-2010, 03:36 PM

Masha Allah! beautiful recitation by Sheikh Sudais. The Haram looks so beautiful and peaceful and there seems to be a lovely breeze blowing. It almost brings tears to my eyes. It's sooo beautiful imsad

BintAbee
02-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Sheikhs Sudais and Hudhaifiyy for Jumua today. Sheikh Sudais recited the end of Sura Saaffaat in the first rak'ah. This reminded me of 2002, after the Jenin massacre, when he gave a really emotional Khutbah and then he recited the end of Saaffaat in Salaah. imsad

A bit of news I read at mazameer:
Sheikhs Juhany and Hudhaifiyy led Asr prayers today.
Sheikh Juhany will be returning to leading Fajr from tomorrow morning, Insha Allah
Sheikh Aal Taalib will be returning to leading Isha within a few days (I'm missing his recitations) imsad

Sheikh Shuraim, Fajr, 1417/1418 Hijriyy> http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t97236.html :shade: :coolious:

BintAbee
02-13-2010, 03:34 PM

Sheikh Juhany leading fourth salaah of the day now. Awesome. It's lovely hearing him after a long time. I love how he pronounced the 7's in Sura Nasr! :thumbs_up. Sheikh Isaam Khan is the mukabbir. Where's Jawharah:?

I'm waiting for Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib to lead Salaatul Isha just now, Insha Allah.

'Abd al-Baari
02-13-2010, 03:43 PM

Jazaakillah khayr, I hope Shaykh aal-Taalib comes back too!

Surah Saba - Shaykh 'Abdullah al-Juhany and Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr, amaazing masha'Allah, Shaykh al-Juhany's recitation is so energetic, and Shaykh al-Budayr's is so calm, and soothing, mashaa'Allah!

al Amaanah
02-13-2010, 04:18 PM

beautiful athaan and recitation salaatul maghreb makkah masha Allah!
^ jazaak Allaho khayr 'Abd al Baari.

BintAbee
02-13-2010, 04:59 PM

It's raining in Makkah! It was awesome!

I just loved how you could hear the raindrops and then Sheikh Saalih starts with: was samaa'a banaynaha bi'aydin wa inna lamoosi3oon :thumbs_up

And he was leading from the taraweeh spot. I wish he would lead taraweeh there soon imsad

BintAbee
02-13-2010, 05:52 PM

Jazaakillah khayr, I hope Shaykh aal-Taalib comes back too!

Surah Saba - Shaykh 'Abdullah al-Juhany and Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr, amaazing masha'Allah, Shaykh al-Juhany's recitation is so energetic, and Shaykh al-Budayr's is so calm, and soothing, mashaa'Allah!
Masha Allah! Jazakallah Khair for sharing. Sura Saba is coing up the whole day today for me lol. I just discovered that the Sura Saba on haramainrecordings by Sheikh Saalih is not from Taraweeh, but from Khusoof :hiding:, so I've been playing it the whole day today. Then after Asr I open my Quraan and there my book mark is at Sura Saba! Then just before Maghrib I check this thread and wow there's a post by 'Abd al-Baari about Sura Saba! :ooh:

'Abd al-Baari
02-15-2010, 03:21 PM

His Emminence al-Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sudays (On a boat ride, in Hong Kong!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zrld...eature=related

Just love him and his style!

BintAbee
02-15-2010, 06:20 PM

His Emminence al-Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sudays (On a boat ride, in Hong Kong!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zrld...eature=related

Just love him and his style!

:shade:

Sheikh Salaah Al Budayr led Isha today :coolious: He read the same Sura that Sheikh Juhany read for this morning's Fajr: Sura Yoonus. He sounds so different in Isha. He sounds more lively :hiding:

Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib used his other tune today. I can't help but call it the Rabi-ul-Awwal tune. The part that caught my attention was: "Inna kafaynaakal mustahzi'een" :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
02-15-2010, 06:59 PM

^Sheikh Budair led Ishaaa??? Are you kiddin? :ooh: It's true, he does sound more "lively" in Maghrib/Isha =P (Hafizahullah) =]

AabiruSabeel
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM

Does anyone remember when Shaikh Salah Al-Budair recited the last part of Surah Al-Hijr? It was after that denmark cartoonist had drawn those pics and I think it was in Maghrib Salah that he recited those Aayaat. "Inna kafaynaakal mustahzi'een"

I am looking for the recording. Can't find it on Haramain Recordings. It was so exceptional... The Prophet :saws1: resting there and it was like he is reciting these Ayat and comforting him.

Soulja Girl
02-16-2010, 06:27 PM

This by any chance? =]

AabiruSabeel
02-16-2010, 07:33 PM
^Yes, that's the one I am looking for. Jazaki Allahu Khair.

shuraimfan4lyf
02-17-2010, 05:04 AM
As-salamu Alaykum.

Recordings of Sheikh As-Sudais before him being appointed in Masjid al Haram. Its from 1981. SubhanAllah, He sounds so different and young. I think he was 18-20. Wallahu Alam. :)

BintAbee
02-17-2010, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

Does anyone remember when Shaikh Salah Al-Budair recited the last part of Surah Al-Hijr? It was after that denmark cartoonist had drawn those pics and I think it was in Maghrib Salah that he recited those Aayaat. "Inna kafaynaakal mustahzi'een"

I am looking for the recording. Can't find it on Haramain Recordings. It was so exceptional... The Prophet :saws1: resting there and it was like he is reciting these Ayat and comforting him.

This by any chance? =]

That was beautiful. Whenever I read/listen to that Aayah I think of those cartoons imsad. That's so true bro the way you put it... I never thought of it like that, Subhanallah...

format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
As-salamu Alaykum.

Recordings of Sheikh As-Sudais before him being appointed in Masjid al Haram. Its from 1981. SubhanAllah, He sounds so different and young. I think he was 18-20. Wallahu Alam. :)
Wa alaykumus Salaam

That sounds emmm... different :D It's quite good, but you wouldn't think it's the same Sudais we know, full of power, confidence and energy :embarrass. But I like it :D. Jazakallah Khair for sharing.

'Abd al-Baari
02-17-2010, 01:08 PM

Amaazing Ishaa by Shaykh al-Budayr yesterday! http://www.islam-fr.com/daily_prayer...10-medine.html [Surah Qiyaamah]

And, yh he does sound more lively, but his Fajr Salaahs are soo soothing! :D

M.B
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM

MashAllah sheikh budayr leading isha salah thats very interesting looks like sheikh hudaify has disappeard somewhere.

but sheikh budayr isha salahs sounds so good mashallah.

BintAbee
02-17-2010, 02:58 PM

Masha Allah, Sheikh Budair's Isha's are quite good. I also like his Fajr recitations, but I don't listen live nowadays coz the saudi radio website seems to be down and saudi 2 buffers too much imsad

BintAbee
02-17-2010, 03:34 PM

Aal Taalib and Al Bidair are leading Maghrib now :shade:

You just have to listen to today's Madeenah Maghrib: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...raa-23-27.html

The way he says: Rabbir7amhuma kama rabbayaany sagheeraa brings tears to your eyes :cry: and the the way he changed his tune in the last Aayah :thumbs_up

al Amaanah
02-17-2010, 06:13 PM

^ jazaaki Allaho khayr, beautiful indeed maasha Allah!

BintAbee
02-18-2010, 04:32 AM

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...uf-prayer.html

:coolious: :awesome: :shade: :thumbs_up

BintAbee
02-18-2010, 08:07 PM
SUBHANALLAH!

M.B
02-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Probabley sheikh talib for jummah in makkah and sheikh budair in madinah inshAllah!!.:D

'Abd al-Baari
02-19-2010, 10:07 AM

Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib for Salaatul Jummua, in Makkah, talking about Sabr in the Khutbaah at the moment. Shaykh Hussain aal as-Shaykh leading Salaah in Madeenah.

'Abd al-Baari
02-19-2010, 03:35 PM

Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib for Maghrib Salaah in Makkah (Surah Duhaa & Sharh), Shaykh Hussain aal as-Shaykh in Madeenah (Surah Ahzaab mashaa'Allah!).

al Amaanah
02-21-2010, 03:41 PM

salaatul maghreb makkah led by shaykh sudais, amazing recitation maasha Allah!!

'Abd al-Baari
02-21-2010, 03:54 PM

http://www.alriyadh.com/2010/02/20/article500257.html

A person was arrested, after being found in possesion of a weapon in Masjid al-Nabawi, during Salaatul Fajr, on Friday. He was standing behind the Imaam in 2nd Saff, (Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr hafidahullah was leading.) May Allah protect our a'immah, and haramain al-sharifayn.

BintAbee
02-21-2010, 04:43 PM

Hope you all doing well :)

'Abd al-Baari, that is soooo shocking!!!!! :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: May Allah protect the aimma. I can't believe it, Subhanallah :cry: imsad

M.B
02-21-2010, 08:22 PM

thats why they have the guard there know i understand why they have that many guards there know its changed subhanAllah may Allah protect the imams.

shuraimfan4lyf
02-21-2010, 10:01 PM
As-salamu alaykum

Beautiful maghrib by Sheikh Husayn Ale Shaykh:wub: I noticed he always recite Sura Ahzab in this tune. Maybe its just a coincident. :)

Insaanah
02-22-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.alriyadh.com/2010/02/20/article500257.html

A person was arrested, after being found in possesion of a weapon in Masjid al-Nabawi, during Salaatul Fajr, on Friday. He was standing behind the Imaam in 2nd Saff, (Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr hafidahullah was leading.) May Allah protect our a'immah, and haramain al-sharifayn.

Allah musta3an. This is awful. But alhamdulillah they stopped him. May Allah protect and prserve the a'immah of the haramain, the haramain themselves, and all those who worship there. Ameen.

Searches and security checks at the entry to the haramain do take time, but this just proves how important they are.

May Allah take us all there soon. Ameen.

al Amaanah
02-22-2010, 11:57 AM

^ indeed, Allahomma ameeeen!!

BintAbee
02-22-2010, 03:39 PM
^^Ameen

Awesome Maghrib by Sheikh Sudais :shade: :thumbs_up

M.B
02-23-2010, 02:35 PM

Psychiatrists examining Holy Mosque knife-suspect
By Khaled Al-Jabiri
MADINA – Sources close to the investigation into a 20-year-old Arab who was detained at the Prophet’s Mosque last Friday say that he had hidden under his winter thobe a “knife and a dagger”.
According to the sources, the man has been uncooperative with investigators during questioning.
“He has refused to give any information,” they said.
The suspect has also been taken to a Mental Health Hospital for examination, the sources said, and is being kept in solitary confinement under heavy guard.
The head of the hospital said that a thorough examination would be conducted before submitting a medical report to the police. He did not disclose how long the report would take.
In the light of the actions of the man, who was arrested for “suspicious behavior” as he stood behind Imam Sheikh Salah Al-Budair at the Prophet’s Mosque on Friday, authorities have increased to nine the number of security staff at the site. – Okaz/SG

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2010022364297

'Abd al-Baari
02-23-2010, 03:42 PM

Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr led Salaatul Maghrib in Madeenah. Surah Burooj, awesome as always :wub:

Shaykh Fayzal al-Ghazzawee led in Makkah, Surah Zilzaal & Humuzah. :thumbs_up

BintAbee
02-24-2010, 11:33 AM

Shuraim led Thuhr! :ooh:

BintAbee
02-24-2010, 02:47 PM

This may have been shared before, but it's so good I have to share it again :X and it's also easy to understand :)

Lecture by Sheikh Maahir in Kholays 1427 :thumbs_up

'Abd al-Baari
02-24-2010, 03:42 PM

JazaakAllah khayr ukht, love the way Shaykh Maahir started the lecture mashaa'Allah, and the way he recites the verses during the lecture, and doesn't just read them! :shade:

Shaykh Fayzal al-Ghazzawee leading in Salaatul Maghrib in Makkah, Surah Baqarah in first Raka'ah (Ya ayyahuladhina amaanos taeenu bis-sabri...), Surah Ambiyaa in second I think.

Shaykh Hussain aal as-Shaykh in Madeenah, start of Surah Dhaariyaat mashaa'Allah.

brotherubaid
02-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Assalam o alikum brothers n sisters

had been very busy the past few weeks , was actually teaching some students some wordly knowledge , AlhumdoliLLah they all passed n are all now licensed flight dispatchers.

havent been up here

its shocking to see someone sneking in weapons , may Allah reward n give more tawfeeq to the security n departments of law enforcement , may Allah save the youth from the takfeeri n tafjeeri ideologies , may Allah protect the imams of haramain n our noble scholars , the youth need to be educated , its getting out of hand. We need to work together to get the extremism out

So good to see sheiikh Aal Al sheikh back for Maghrib, checked ALL of his salats n loved them all , may Allah protect them, will be checking more salats in this week coz i have really missed out on a lot

May Allah reward u all n protect u

Assalam O Alikum

shuraimfan4lyf
02-25-2010, 07:11 AM
As salaamu alaykum

Salaatul Fajr from 24th Feb by Sheikh Juhany was so beautiful and calm. SubhanAllah. :)

and...

Tahajjud 1419 by Sheikh As-Shuraim and As-Sudais. Just speechless recitations by our beloved Shuyookh. May Allah bless their effort and accept their 3maal. May Allah bless their partnership and allow them to lead together in Masjid al Haram for years to come, and as a example for unity for others.

al Amaanah
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM

^ Allahomma ameen! beautiful maasha Allah, jazaak Allaho khayr for sharing.

BintAbee
02-25-2010, 07:47 PM

http://www.mashahd.net/view_video.ph...ic&category=mr :shade:

BintAbee
02-26-2010, 07:02 PM

Jumua today in Haramain by Shuraim and Al Qaasim... last time Sheikh Qaasim led Jumua was 3idul Ad7a last year :ooh:

Nice part chosen by Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib in Isha tonight. I wonder if he heard Sheikh Shuraim's khutbah :hmm:

BintAbee
02-27-2010, 10:54 AM

Sheikhein Shuraim and Al Qaasim for Thuhr in Haramain today :shade:

BintAbee
02-27-2010, 02:12 PM

I just read this on mazameer and am I excited or what!!!!!!! :D

يوم غدٍ الأحد بأمر الله تعالى سيحلق فضيلة الشيخ الدكتور / خالد بن علي الغامدي ـ إلى أرض جنوب أفريقيا سفير دعوة لله بكلام الله وسنة رسول الله ، فنستودع الله دين الشيخ وأماناته وخواتيم أعماله
and my cousin gave me the itenary..... maybe someone's deciding to come here or a South African will read this::hmm:

Imam Masjid Al-Haram, Shiekh Khalid bin Ali Al-Ghamadi

· Monday, 01 March 2010 – Esha Salaah & Lecture, Mayfair Jumma Masjid

· Tuesday, 02 March 2010 – Esha Salaah & Lecture, Newclare Masjid

· Wednesday, 03 March 2010 – 9h00 Bilal Center, Lenasia South.

· Wednesday, 03 March 2010 – Maghrib Salaah at Roshnee Masjid

· Wednesday, 03 March 2010 – Esha Salaah & Lecture, Darul Uloom Zakariyya

· Friday, 04 March - Jummah Salaah, Masjid Hilaal, Durban

'Abd al-Baari
02-28-2010, 06:49 PM

Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib & Shaykh 'Abd al-Muhsin al-Qaasim for Salaatul Maghrib in Haramain today. Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib recited in different tone, amaazing masha'Allah!

^ Mashaa'Allah, South Africans have been blessed :p, inshaa'Allah we will get recordings..

BintAbee
02-28-2010, 07:06 PM

I almost cried today, coz I put on Maghrib a bit late so I missed the Qiraat. :( I was just checking haramainrecordings for the Salaah, but they haven't put it up yet. Waiting patiently...

Alhamdulillah we surely are :) Insha Allah I hope people do record....I've asked my uncle to record the Jumua.. let's see what happens :><:

BintAbee
02-28-2010, 08:30 PM

Can someone give me an audio link to download Makkah Salaatul Jumua by Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib for the 15 January 2010....

AabiruSabeel
02-28-2010, 08:46 PM

^Khutbah: http://www.archive.org/download/15th...heikhTalib.mp3
Salah: http://www.archive.org/download/15th...heikhTalib.mp3

Edit: The above Salah link is actually Madinah Salatul Jumuah, not Makkah.

BintAbee
02-28-2010, 08:47 PM

Emm, is that the khutbah link? or the salaah link? :><:

EDIT: No, it seems to be the Madeenah Salaah link :><:

webcoran
02-28-2010, 09:14 PM

Can someone give me an audio link to download Makkah Salaatul Jumua by Sheikh Saalih Aal Taalib for the 15 January 2010....

Khutba+Salah

BintAbee
03-01-2010, 06:04 PM
www.radioislam.co.za < live broadcast in a few minutes of Sheikh Ghamidi from Mayfair Masjid, South Africa!!!!!!!!!!

BintAbee
03-01-2010, 08:53 PM

Here are the recordings:

Salaatul Isha (beginning of Sura Israa)

Lecture after Salaah

Feel free to share the links lol.

QuranCentral
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you for these links. They are surely helpful.

Salam,
Hilel Baroud

BintAbee
03-02-2010, 04:53 AM

The real player link to Saudi Quraan radio is changed once again. Here's the new link: rtsp://216.39.218.22/broadcast/quran.rm Alhamdulillah it's back!

BintAbee
03-02-2010, 02:39 PM

If there's anything you HAVE to do before you sleep tonight, it's to listen to this: http://www.archive.org/download/Marc...ajr_3-2-10.mp3 I'm serious!!!!!!!! :skeleton:

shuraimfan4lyf
03-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Yes MashaAllah, Sheikh Juhany read really beautiful. Reminded me of Sheikh Jaber(rahima hullah)

Also, Today's fajr by Sheikh Juhany was also awesome. I loved the Sura fatiha from 2nd Rakat :)..

Wa'salamu alaikum.

BintAbee
03-03-2010, 04:00 PM

^Masha Allah, todays Fajr was also quite beautiful and I like the duo: Juhany and Khaan :thumbs_up

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

The Imam of the Haram Visits the Jamiatul Ulama
Sheikh Khalid bin Ali al Ghaamdi, the imam of the Haram Masjid in Makkah visited the Jamiatul Ulama’s head offices in Fordsburg yesterday.

During the visit, Sheikh Khalid spoke of the significance of the role of the ulama and the many responsibilities they have in society. He also mentioned the importance of Muslims maintaining good relations in order to promote and safeguard Muslims interests in the country.

Sheikh Khalid was also taken to the Jami’ah al Ulum al Islamiyyah, where he met teachers of the Jamiatul Ulama’s institute of Islamic higher learning running at the same premises with the office at Baitul Hamd.

Earlier on, Sheikh Khalid had visited the joint Jamiatul Ulama - Ikhwana Islamiyya initiated Islamic centre project in Orlando East, which is registered under Siddiqi Trust.

The imam who also doubles as lecturer in tafsir at Makkah’s Umm al Qurra University continues his tour of South Africa with visits to other Islamic establishments in the country.

Jamiatul Ulama's online newsletter
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
From haramainrecordings:

Salaatul Isha from Newclare Masjid, Johannesburg (Sura Aal Imraan) by Sheikh Khaalid Ghamidi

BintAbee
03-03-2010, 06:26 PM

Sheikh Ghamidi in a few minutes > www.ciinetwork.net

BintAbee
03-04-2010, 04:18 AM

Last night's recordings by Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi > Daarul Uloom Zakariyya

Salaatul Isha

Lecture

Translation of Lecture

Dua

BintAbee
03-04-2010, 03:41 PM

Where are all the regular posters:?

See, even Shuraim is back to leading Maghrib. Where are all of you? :p

al Amaanah
03-04-2010, 05:20 PM

beautiful recitations by shaykh shuraim maasha Allah!!

shuraimfan4lyf
03-04-2010, 08:48 PM
As-salamu alaikum,

MashaAllah, so glad to see Sheikh Shuraim leading maghrib AND Isha. I believe last time he led maghrib salaat was in 2007. :)

M.B
03-04-2010, 09:16 PM

i was thinking the other day maybe all the imams in makkah had a meeting and they all recognised that sheikh shuraim has been leading the least of salahs so they came to the conclusion that sheikh shuraim needs to lead more salah thats why he lead maghrib and isha :p :p :p

BintAbee
03-05-2010, 08:00 AM

LOL. That's funny :giggling: I think Shuraim is probably quite busy, that's why he doesn't lead very often... :hmm:

M.B
03-05-2010, 11:30 AM

Yh thats true the sheikh is very busy.

sheikh hussein ale sheikh for jummah in madinah and sheikh humaid in makkah thats very odd seeing as the both have not lead any salah i dnt know about dhuhr and asr but im sure tha ods that they have not been leading any of the jahriye salahs.

BintAbee
03-05-2010, 11:59 AM

Didn't Sheikh Hussain lead Maghrib during the week :><:

Sheikh Ghamidi is going to be on radio islam> www.radioislam.co.za just now

BintAbee
03-05-2010, 05:55 PM

Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi's lecture -Thursday 04-03-10 from NMJ Islamic Centre Durban < Thanks to my uncle :statisfie

Sheikh Khalid Ghamidi speaking to Radio Islam

al Amaanah
03-05-2010, 08:33 PM

again beautiful recitations by shaykh shuraim and shaykh aal shaykh maasha Allah! may Allah protect the aimmah of al7aramain and grant them alfirdaws al a3laa, ameeeen.

http://www.archive.org/download/Magh...ikhShuraim.mp3

http://www.archive.org/download/5thM...ikhShuraim.mp3

http://www.archive.org/download/Magh...hAleSheikh.mp3

shuraimfan4lyf
03-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Salam, Did anyone listen to Jumua Salat by Sheikh Husayn??:omg: He sounded soo different and his tone was totally unique. I was thinking maybe he was emotional?? :? Wallahu 3lam.

BintAbee
03-06-2010, 02:47 AM

Sheikh Mu'ayqali for Fajr. If you not listening live, you've got to download :thumbs_up :)

shuraimfan4lyf
03-06-2010, 06:03 AM
Fajr Salaah from Makkah al Mukarramah by Sheikh Mahir al-Mu'ayqali :), very beautiful recitation masha'Allah.

Wa'salamu alaikum

S_87
03-07-2010, 11:30 AM
ooh sheikh shuraim is leading maghrib and isha? hope that continues for a while. does anyone know when sheikh sudais is leading these days?

'Abd al-Baari
03-07-2010, 11:52 AM

Shaykh al-Sudays was back yesterday for Salaatul Maghrib, awesome recitation from Surah Qiyaamah & Zilzaal mashaa'Allah. Shaykh Saalih al-Taalib led Ishaa Salaah.

Shaykh Maahir al-Mu'ayqili for Salaatul Fajr today, continued from Surah aal Imraan.

Shaykh al-Shuraym and Shaykh al-Qaasim for Salaatul Dhur.

I love this pic of Shaykh Muayqili -

aadil77
03-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Shaykh Maahir al-Mu'ayqili is the best, I knew his recitation was amazing way before most people even found out about him

BintAbee
03-08-2010, 05:34 AM

http://www.archive.org/download/Marc...ajr_3-7-10.mp3

^I cannot describe the beauty of that Fajr!!! :exhausted

al Amaanah
03-08-2010, 12:36 PM

todays salaatul fajr by shaykh almu3ayqli was amazing too maasha Allah!

http://www.archive.org/download/Marc...ajr_3-8-10.mp3

^ jazaaki Allaho khayr.

brotherubaid
03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Assalam O Alikum everyone

Hope u all have been good , havent replied to this thread in a while but always do check it n haramain recordings.

MashahAllah it was great to see sheikh shuraim leading again n also sheikh aal al sheikh in madeenah.

Sheikh Mahir has been leading amazing fajr salahs , his voice has to be one of the sweetest i have ever heared, just amazing the way he recites, may Allah protect him.

Thanks for sharing all the shekh ghamdi audios from south africa sis bint abee, may Allah reward u n sis amaanah for all the links n everyone else

jazakum Allah kahiran

BintAbee
03-09-2010, 03:50 PM

Masha Allah beautiful Maghrib by Sheikh Sudais, Sura Humazah and Falaq.

And Sheikh Salaah Al Budair in Madeenah. I heard the salaam live :X only...

BintAbee
03-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Check out this interview with Sheikh Ghamidi > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t99542.html :shade:

BlackMamba
03-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Do any of you know how the imams correct errors in recitation during taraweeh. Because anyone that regularly listens to the haramain taraweeh recordings knows that small mistakes happen, I would say at least one per night maybe? And there is a considerable portion of these mistakes that do not get corrected. My question is if there is anything done about these errors.And if not does that really count as a true khatam-e-quran. These imams of the haramain are some of the best huffaz in the world obviously, but we're all human. I know in my masjid and any other that I have been to, there are mistakes as well. How does the whole taraweeh mistakes thing go?

M.B
03-10-2010, 12:38 PM

As far as i know if u listen very carefully u can hear the imams correcting for example sheikh humaid and sheikh talib if u listen to the ayah in surah baqarah ' thumma qassat qullobhum' by sheikh juhany u can hear when sheikh humaid is literally shouting because of the noise.

As for madinah u can hear the correcting very loudly as their is not that much noise for example sheikh hudaify etc and other imams.

for the little mistakes they usually dnt get corrected but when they r recorded they get corrected like the cds u can notice the difference.

BlackMamba
03-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Ya they correct a lot of the errors in salah, but some are left uncorrected and Like you said you can notice this when they come out on CDs they are edited.so these mistakes are just left like that during taraweeh? The imam doesn't correct them all on the last night? BEcause I read somewhere that if there are mistAkes remaining from other nights, you should correct them all on the last night.

BintAbee
03-10-2010, 03:58 PM

^As far as I know, those mistakes are not corrected. In our local Masaajid, the mistakes are corrected, whether at the time they are made or some time during the salaah or even the next day. I don't think this is done in Haramain. Maybe there are different views on this. Perhaps a scholar would be best qualified to answer. Just my 2 cents :X.

'Abd al-Baari
03-10-2010, 04:07 PM

Does anyone have recordings from the last nights of taraweeh? i.e if Ramadhaan is 30 days, and there is one more taraweeh after khatm?

BintAbee
03-10-2010, 04:20 PM

http://www.mazameer.com/modules.php?...iewTape&id=394

^Here's one for now.... It's from 1403. See if you can guess who it is :p or else just read the name there lol.

BintAbee
03-10-2010, 07:39 PM

Posted at 22:24 (Makkah time) Wednesday on Mazameer: > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/972759-post437.html

تمت صلاة الجنازة على شيخ الازهر الشريف
محمد سيد طنطاوي بالمسجد النبوي الشريف
وقد أدى الصلاة فضيلة الشيخ علي بن عبدالرحمن الحذيفي
وبعدها تم حمل الجثمان إلي البقيع دفنه
وتم إغلاق باب البقيع لشدة الزحام

رحمه الله وأسكنه فسيح جناته ..
Ameen!! :cry:

AabiruSabeel
03-10-2010, 08:24 PM

^SubHanAllah! He was destined to be buried in Baqee' and see how Allah brought him there.
Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things). [31:34]
May Allah jalla wa ‘ala have mercy upon him, forgive him his sins, enter him into His Paradise, and replace him with better for the Egyptian nation.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Posted at 22:24 (Makkah time) Wednesday on Mazameer: > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/972759-post437.html

Ameen!! :cry:

Ameen Thumma Ameen! :(
^

http://www.mazameer.com/modules.php?...iewTape&id=394

^Here's one for now.... It's from 1403. See if you can guess who it is or else just read the name there lol.
That was Sheikh Humaid's first year leading taraweeh. Then it was on and off. Sheikh Khulayfi, Sheikh Subayyal and Sheikh Jaber led during those years in Makkah. :)

webcoran
03-12-2010, 12:45 AM

Does anyone have recordings from the last nights of taraweeh? i.e if Ramadhaan is 30 days, and there is one more taraweeh after khatm?
Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Last time, it was on 2006 (Ramadan 1427), at Makkah & Madina

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

BintAbee
03-12-2010, 06:56 AM

^Jazakallah Khair

http://www.archive.org/download/Marc...jr_3-12-10.mp3

^Indescribable!!!!! (Is that even spelt correctly? :ermm:) Sheikh Maahir's recitations leave me speechless! :wub: And I like the way Sheikh Ali Mullah says the Takbeer for the Sajdah Tilaawah :shade:

Sheikhein Khayyaath and Hudhaifiyy for Jumua today.

I just wanted to share a few real player radio links for the salaah:

Saudi Quraan radio (Makkah Salaah): mms://38.96.148.74/rd3 and rtsp://216.39.218.22/broadcast/quran.rm

Radio Jedda (Makkah Athaan, Salaah and Jumua): mms://38.96.148.74/rd1

Radio Jedda - second Channel (Madeenah Athaan, Salaah and Jumua) : mms://38.96.148.74/rd2

Radio Jedda plays music so just becareful to switch it on just at the salaah times and switch it off thereafter :X

and Saudi Quraan Radio is a bit addictive :hiding:

This is extremely emotional :( imsad :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HDqt...layer_embedded

BintAbee
03-13-2010, 03:49 PM

Sheikh Sudais read tops in Maghrib: Sura Dhuha and Alaq :thumbs_up

Soulja Girl
03-13-2010, 03:53 PM

^And so too did Sheikh Budair xD

shuraimfan4lyf
03-13-2010, 05:26 PM

The way Sheikh Salah Al-Budair and Sheikh Shuraim cry gives me shivers..They are so into the meaning subhanAllah.:cry: imsad

Khaldun
03-14-2010, 10:22 PM

I thought you guys might find this a pleasant read?

Shaykh ‘Abdul Muhsin al-Qaasim (Imaam of the Prophets Masjid)

So I started these classes with Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-Qaasim one of the Imaams of the Prophets Masjid. Those of you who know him will know him for his incredibly strong hifdh of the Qur’aan and his excellent tajweed.

Well anyways I am memorizing mutun, which is the plural of matn basically classical islamic texts dealing with different fields, some are in tawheed others in tajweed whilst a few are in fiqh etc.

It is pretty easy and straight forward, what I like the most is the fact that the Shaykh himself wrote a small book about how to go about memorizing things, wether it be poetry or just normal text.

He writes:

Being regular in your memorization and not overwhelming yourself with big portions and taking it step by step has been the way of the scholars, Imaam az-Zuhri said:

Verily we gathered this knowledge one or two hadiths a time

And the matn (classical text) is either a hadith of the Prophet, or normal text or poetry.

If what you are memorizing is hadith then do not do more than three hadiths a day. If what you are memorizing is normal text then do one sentence at a time, not exceeding five lines. And if what you are memorizing is poetry then do not exceed 3 couplets a day.

And in this fashion your hifdh will become stronger and stronger.

And the process of the actual memorizing is by you repeating your selected portion 20 times. And the best time to do this is after the Fajr prayers. After ‘Asr you repeat that which you memorised in the morning.

The following day, before you move on, you should revise yesterdays portion about 20 times (by heart). Then you link yesterdays lesson with todays lesson and this is how you keep going.

And remember that memorizing is nothing but repetition. Is-haaq ash-Shayraazi used to repeat every portion one hundred times!

To read more click HERE

brotherubaid
03-15-2010, 01:36 PM
JazakAllah khair akh Khaldun , That was a great read, May Allah protect the sheikh , n yes i saw that booklet on memorising by the sheikh in my masjid a couple of months ago n its nice mashahAllah, n ye sthe sheikh's hifd is very good.

brotherubaid
03-15-2010, 01:41 PM

^Jazakallah Khair

http://www.archive.org/download/Marc...jr_3-12-10.mp3

^Indescribable!!!!! (Is that even spelt correctly? :ermm:) Sheikh Maahir's recitations leave me speechless! :wub: And I like the way Sheikh Ali Mullah says the Takbeer for the Sajdah Tilaawah :shade:

Sheikhein Khayyaath and Hudhaifiyy for Jumua today.

I just wanted to share a few real player radio links for the salaah:

Saudi Quraan radio (Makkah Salaah): mms://38.96.148.74/rd3 and rtsp://216.39.218.22/broadcast/quran.rm

Radio Jedda (Makkah Athaan, Salaah and Jumua): mms://38.96.148.74/rd1

Radio Jedda - second Channel (Madeenah Athaan, Salaah and Jumua) : mms://38.96.148.74/rd2

Radio Jedda plays music so just becareful to switch it on just at the salaah times and switch it off thereafter :X

and Saudi Quraan Radio is a bit addictive :hiding:

Yes that was very emotional , i was watching that day lie on TV, I remmber it was when we had the first blockade of gaza , I was heartbroken n when the sheikh chose these ayaat n recited them this way i cannot explain how i felt, Its kinda related , In this surah also Muslims were facing a great test , madinah was surrounded, just like gaza was surrounded , n the jews were involved as well in battle of al ahzaab or the trench.. If u think about it these ayaat touch u in a whole another way.

M.B
03-16-2010, 09:05 AM

Looks like sheikh sudais is expected to attend the conference in dubai. Hope someone can record it also other various uleema.

brotherubaid
03-16-2010, 10:01 AM

Looks like sheikh sudais is expected to attend the conference in dubai. Hope someone can record it also other various uleema.

Yes sheikh sudais is expected , i see the flyers all over the masajid for that event.

But i dont see ANY ulama in that event , Not to disrespect or belittle any one , but an alim is an alim n a student of knowledge n daaee( caller) is a daeei.

I see Al afasy, he is in no way an alim not even close to an alim or even a student of knowledge , he is a nasheed singer n yes a qari, I am very upset with him coz he recently made a nasheed with music n claimed that it cost him millions to make it n dedicated it to UAE, That was it for me. May Allah guide him.

I see yasir qadhi , again not an alim , not even close to an alim.

I see our brother abur rahman green n yusuf estes, not ulama , not even close , yes they are good students of knowledge n callers.

All im trying to say is , be aware of ghuloo , dont take a person below what he is nor take him above his level.

And all the people i mentioned if u would ask them if they were scholars they will be pretty mad at you and tell u themselfes that the are not scholars at all .

we all know attitude of al albani n ibn uthaimeen n other great scholars towards such comments , they used to refer to themselfes as students of knowledge. So how about our brothers from the west who are not even alims.

Check this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqq4vfF9aiI

brotherubaid
03-16-2010, 12:08 PM
SubhanAllah that firday fajr by sheikh mahir is sooo amazing,

May Allah reward those who bring it to us , like haramian recordings n all , atleast we get to hear it , but i still feel like i have missed something amazing , wish i was there for this particular salah n the way sheikh recited it, but Alhumdolillah ala kul haal n alhumdolillah i was able to listen to it regardless, but still this was just awsome.

The sheikh has sort of a sadness n sorrow in his voice , n such melody ,... absolutely beautiful

BintAbee
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM

Masha Allah! Sheikh Saalih read really beautiful in Isha. Please download and listen...

Soulja Girl
03-16-2010, 08:43 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/March...adeenahMaghrib

..=)

M.B
03-16-2010, 09:56 PM

Sheikh budayr prayed awesome today mashallah as usaul same with sheikh sudais.

sheikh budayr sounded different today in maghrib knew way it really sounded beautiful mashAllah.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM

Tilawaah Mumtaaz by Sheikh al-Mu'ayqali in Salat al Fajr :) After Sajda Tilawah, the Sheikh changed his tone. It was nice masha'Allah.

Sheikh Aal Talib for Jumua in Makkah.. and Sheikh al Budair in Madeenah.

EDIT: Sorry for the wrong name I wrote earlier for Makkah Jumua3. I thought Sheikh Sudais led.

brotherubaid
03-19-2010, 12:51 PM
I thought it was sheikg aal talib for makkah , n a nice khutbah mashahAllah. Coz i just heared te khutbah by sheikh aal talib while driving , it was on sharjah raio so i dont know... r u sure it was sudais in makkah today??

bewildred
03-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Yup, it was cheikh Aal Taleb who led the jum'a khutbah in Mekka.

Raudha
03-19-2010, 01:13 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Yup, it was cheikh Aal Taleb who led the jum'a khutbah in Mekka.
Ditto :peace: I belive Sheikh Sudais is in DUbai today if I'm not mistaken :><:

BintAbee
03-19-2010, 03:32 PM

Yep it was Abu Abdil Majeed for khutbah in Makkah today :shade:, not Abu Abdil Azeez. He did khutbah in Dubai today. Sheikh Maahir's Fajr was Khaashi3, Masha Allah! :) Sheikh Ali Mullah was good in Athaan, Iqaamah and Tableegh for today's Jumua. :thumbs_up

Sheikh Aal Taalib spoke about Falasteen :cry: Made me cry.....in 1st khutbah, in dua, in Sura Teen and in Sura Nasr. It really touches the heart when Palestine is the topic imsad. Oh Allah return Masjidul Aqsa to the Muslims! Ameen....

I didn't listen to Madeenah Khutbah. I tried to download from iHaram, but it somehow didn't download properly. Can anyone provide a quick link :?

'Abd al-Baari
03-19-2010, 03:50 PM

^ http://www.islam-fr.com/jumua/salat-...10-medine.html

Mashaa'Allah the Shaykh's Khutbaah was focused on women.

M.B
03-19-2010, 04:33 PM

sheikh sudais's jummah today was really nice it was very simple and basic by the sheikh.

What i have noticed is that when sheikh sudais travels abroad he does makes his speeches simple and memorises it but mashAllah it was nice. it was on dubai tv.

BintAbee
03-19-2010, 05:47 PM

Does anyone have a link for Salaatut Tahajjud, night 21 1426?

OurIslamic
03-19-2010, 05:56 PM

I'd be interested in getting the link for that too, please :)

shuraimfan4lyf
03-19-2010, 09:02 PM

Here is the link to first part of Night 1 1426 Tahajjud. Sheikh As-Shuraim starts it. The quality is not good, and the end is missing. :hmm: I found it on Liveislam.net. I just converted it.

BintAbee
03-20-2010, 08:26 AM

^ http://www.islam-fr.com/jumua/salat-...10-medine.html

Mashaa'Allah the Shaykh's Khutbaah was focused on women.

Jazakallah Khair. The khutbah was WOW! The dua was :cry: and the salaah was :wub:

Here is the link to first part of Night 1 1426 Tahajjud. Sheikh As-Shuraim starts it. The quality is not good, and the end is missing. :hmm: I found it on Liveislam.net. I just converted it.

Jazakallah Khair. I saw that one, yeah. If anyone finds the full recording please share it. Btw, that was the night that Shuraim led the whole Tahajjud Salaah.

BintAbee
03-20-2010, 12:08 PM

Dua from Madeenah Khutbah 19-03-10

al Amaanah
03-20-2010, 01:56 PM

^ jazaaki Allaho khayr ukht!

shuraimfan4lyf
03-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Sheikh As-Sudais in Dubai. Pictures from 18th March 2010

wa'salamu alaikum

Soulja Girl
03-21-2010, 09:47 AM

http://www.islam-fr.com/daily_prayer...10-medine.html :coolious:

M.B
03-21-2010, 11:06 AM

Did anyone watch sama dubai sheikh sudais was on there for about 2hrs answering peoples questions and so on.

someone asked him how to memorise the quran the sheikh replied best time is after fajr and he carried and told him everyone needs a teacher for this its very hard to do it by yourself.

S_87
03-21-2010, 01:33 PM
inshaAllah will be in madina this week, please make dua i get there safely and let me know if you all want anything :) will hopefully be taking pics and uploading as im there if i can, dont know how i can get the pics onto this thread though :?

brotherubaid
03-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Sheikh As-Sudais in Dubai. Pictures from 18th March 2010

wa'salamu alaikum
In that first Pic , The crown prince of dubai is sitting between sheikh Sudais n on his right side is Sheikh Aziz Farhan Al Anazi , He is one of our teachers here, one of the knowledgable scholars here in UAE.

Check www.azizfarhan.com and also list of his duroos along with others www.durosi.com

some of his duroos
تأملات في آيات من القرآن
شرح الورقات
تفسير الجلالين
شرح منار السبيل
شرح منظومة القواعد الفقهية

He is the Mudeer Markaz Ad Dawah wa Al irshaad in dubai, but mostley gives duroos in Masjid King Faisal in sharjah.

brotherubaid
03-21-2010, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
inshaAllah will be in madina this week, please make dua i get there safely and let me know if you all want anything :) will hopefully be taking pics and uploading as im there if i can, dont know how i can get the pics onto this thread though :?
MashahAllah , Mabrrok sis , ur lucky coz sheikh budair might still be leading, its always awsome to have him in fajr n maghrib as well

May Allah watch over you and protect you and may he get u there n back safely.

Insaanah
03-21-2010, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
:sl: sister,

MaashaAllah you are blessed to be going there. Please remember us all in your du3as, and pray that Allah takes us all there soon as well.

Enjoy the recitations, they sound so much better when you're actually there. The echo, the emotion, and the atmosphere, subhaanallah!

May Allah take you there safely, give you the tawfeeq to do maximum ibaadah there and gain maximum thawaab, and bring you back safely. Ameen.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Assalamu alaykum.
Sheikh Sudais Friday Salat and Khutbah in Dubai. From March 19th 2010.

Translations of Khutbas to English from Haramain by Sheikh Budair and Sheikh Aal Talib.

More Pictures added of Sheikh Sudais from March 18th and More

BintAbee
03-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Assalamu alaykum.
Sheikh Sudais Friday Salat and Khutbah in Dubai. From March 19th 2010.

Translations of Khutbas to English from Haramain by Sheikh Budair and Sheikh Aal Talib.

More Pictures added of Sheikh Sudais from March 18th and More
Wa alaykumus Salaam

Jazakallah Khair akhee. Would it be possible for you to upload the translation in audio format as well from now on. I hope I'm not asking for too much :><:

shuraimfan4lyf
03-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Wa alaykumus Salaam

Jazakallah Khair akhee. Would it be possible for you to upload the translation in audio format as well from now on. I hope I'm not asking for too much :><:

Wa Iyyaki. Insha'Allah from now on we will start posting audios of translation. If you want any specific khutba translation in audio file, please feel free to ask. Wa'salamu alaykum.

Soulja Girl
03-25-2010, 07:03 AM

Surah Muzzammil read by both Sheikh Budair & Sheikh Juhany in Fajr.. :coolious:

http://www.archive.org/details/March252010MadeenahFajr

http://www.archive.org/details/March252010MakkahFajr

BintAbee
03-25-2010, 07:04 AM
^Jazakallah Khair!

Isn't it cool that both Sheikh Juhany and Sheikh Budair read Sura Muzzammil in Fajr this morning? > www.haramainrecordings.com :shade:

EDIT: I didn't know you were here Crazy :embarrass. Posted the same time as you :)

Soulja Girl
03-25-2010, 07:29 AM

http://www.islam-fr.com/daily_prayer...10-medine.html <<Awesome this is!

'Abd al-Baari
03-25-2010, 01:35 PM

ورفعنا لك ذكرك :cry:
Jazaakillah khayr.

http://www.islam-fr.com/daily_prayer...09-medine.html Beautiful!

shuraimfan4lyf
03-25-2010, 05:20 PM

Did anyone watch sama dubai sheikh sudais was on there for about 2hrs answering peoples questions and so on.

someone asked him how to memorise the quran the sheikh replied best time is after fajr and he carried and told him everyone needs a teacher for this its very hard to do it by yourself.

Sheikh Abu Abdullah As-Sudays on TV. Interview,Biography also Q&A. :)

shuraimfan4lyf
03-26-2010, 06:10 PM
As-salamu alaikum

Sheikh Al-Qasim for Jumua in Madeenah and Sheikh As-Sudays in Makkah al-Mukarramah. :)

brotherubaid
03-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I loved the Khutbah by sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qaasim from madeenah, couldnt hear the makkah khutbah coz here on sharjah radio one week they broadcast the makah khutbah n the next week madeenah khutnah , so this week was madeenah's turn , n the khutbah was beautiful may Allah reward him.

aadil77
03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
I loved the Khutbah by sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Qaasim from madeenah, couldnt hear the makkah khutbah coz here on sharjah radio one week they broadcast the makah khutbah n the next week madeenah khutnah , so this week was madeenah's turn , n the khutbah was beautiful may Allah reward him.
Is the khutbah played in the masjid on jumahs?

BintAbee
03-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I heard Sheikh Sudays' khutbah on Channel Islam. He spoke about "Kalimatun Tayyibah". About good speech, guarding the tongue, speaking the truth etc. His dua was quite emotional. Then I switched over to Radio Islam and heard Sheikh Qaasim's salaah. It was awesome :wub:

brotherubaid
03-27-2010, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Is the khutbah played in the masjid on jumahs?
No bro , for some reason saudi quran radio is not brodcasting the jumah khutbah so i have to switch to sharjah radio , they have makkah one week n madeenah the other week , so no its not played in the massajdi , i just usually be on the road around the jumamah time in makkah n madinah so i have to listen through radio.

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2010, 01:27 PM

Fadhilat al-Shaykh Salaah ibn Muhammad al-Budayr:

Enjoying a game of Table Tennis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8caC5Po5TH0

Qaseedah recited by the Shaykh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJcxL-hZzY

BintAbee
03-27-2010, 01:39 PM

^Masha Allah!!!!!! The table tennis one is in South Africa coz I can hear the accent and also I recognized Sheikh Muhammad Wadee's voice. He usually accompanies the aimma on their visits to South Africa.

And the Qaseedah is so beautiful. It's sung sadly, but so sweetly. Masha Allah! :thumbs_up

Insaanah
03-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Fadhilat al-Shaykh Salaah ibn Muhammad al-Budayr:

Enjoying a game of Table Tennis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8caC5Po5TH0

Jazaakallah khair foir sharing these links.

Reminds me of Rasoolullah's :saws: character. How he :saws: used to take time out for a bit of enjoyment too, but also how he used to be serious.
The way Sheikh Salah Al-Budair and Sheikh Shuraim cry gives me shivers..They are so into the meaning subhanAllah.:cry: imsad
You can hear in Sheikh Budair's emotion in his recitation and khutbah's (as well as the other a'immah too). May Allah protect them all and reward them. Ameen.

Soulja Girl
03-27-2010, 03:39 PM

^That's beautiful mashallah..xD

'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2010, 05:04 PM
And the Qaseedah is so beautiful. It's sung sadly, but so sweetly. Masha Allah! :thumbs_up
Do you know where I can find a translation of the Qaseedah? It's the first time i've heard it, but seems to be quite popular on YouTube.

BintAbee
03-28-2010, 02:28 PM

Sheikhain Juhany and Shuraim are in Madeenah currently.

Soulja Girl
03-28-2010, 02:37 PM

^No way.. :ooh:.. Hope they get a chance to lead salah in Masjid Nabwi.. :D..

Insaanah
03-28-2010, 02:42 PM

^ That would be really nice, but I'm not sure that they do. Even when the Madeenah a'immah go to Makkah for Umrah, they don't lead in Masjid al-Haraam, even though they might have been a former imaam in Masjid al-Haraam. But I do hope one day they allow it. I remember once reading on one website a few years ago that someone thought that they heard Sheikh Shuraim lead in Madeenah. Allahu a'lam.

'Abd al-Baari
03-28-2010, 03:05 PM
I heard Sheikh Sudays' khutbah on Channel Islam. He spoke about "Kalimatun Tayyibah". About good speech, guarding the tongue, speaking the truth etc. His dua was quite emotional. Then I switched over to Radio Islam and heard Sheikh Qaasim's salaah. It was awesome :wub:
I loved the way Shaykh 'Abd al-Rahmaan started his Khutbaah, his rhymes are beautiful mashaa'Allah :shade:

Mashaa'Allah about Shaykhayn in Madeenah. Jazaakillah for sharing.

brotherubaid
03-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Just watching Madeenah maghrib on TV , And guess who was there , The grand mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Aal Al sheikh !! Sheikh budair was reciting from surah Al israa

webcoran
03-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Just watching Madeenah maghrib on TV , And guess who was there , The grand mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Aal Al sheikh !! Sheikh budair was reciting from surah Al israa

Yes, this is somes pics

http://www.archive.org/download/shay...al_shaykh1.jpg

http://www.archive.org/download/shay...al_shaykh3.jpg

Wassalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

shuraimfan4lyf
03-29-2010, 08:21 AM

Exclusive Live recording of Sheikh al Sudays leading Isha in Madeenah University. :)

Al-Hanbali
03-29-2010, 05:31 PM
"Every day I pray that Allah take my life rather than allow me to stand in the place of the Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) with an overwhelming hypocrisy in my heart. I pray every night that I not wake if I do not discharge the trust placed upon me." - Shaykh Salaah al-Budair

Source: http://muslimmatters.org/2010/03/15/...-advice-too-2/

'Abd al-Baari
03-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Assalaamu alaykum,

JazaakAllah khayr akhee, the article brought a tear to my eye.

Insaanah
03-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Exclusive Live recording of Sheikh al Sudays leading Isha in Madeenah University. :)
So Shuyookh Shuraim, Sudais, and Juhany are all in Madinah. MaashaAllah! May Allah accept from them and take them safely back to Makkah. Ameen.
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
"Every day I pray that Allah take my life rather than allow me to stand in the place of the Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) with an overwhelming hypocrisy in my heart. I pray every night that I not wake if I do not discharge the trust placed upon me." - Shaykh Salaah al-Budair
MaashaAllah. That is so profound. It brought tears to my eyes too. May Allah give us the same level of sincerity, fear, and taqwa and may Allah protect and reward all the a'immatul haramain. Ameen.

brotherubaid
03-29-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan

Jazak Allah kahir for sharing , I love Sheikh budair for the sake of Allah , cant wait to go to madeenah n meet him InshahAllah.

May Allah protect him , everyone at home loves him n when i was mentioning the event where the person was caught with knifes behind sheikh my mom screamed Ya Allah kahir is he okay! before i even finsihed , i had to calm her down n tell he notthing happed let me complete.

May Allah protect him and all the imams , and all the muslims going about their business each and everyday , may Allah protect them from the Enemie-with in in the shaoe of extremists n khawaarij who are out to kill innocent people each and everyday , even in the kingdom itself , n may Alah give more tawfeeq to Ameer Naif and help him n assist him to overcoem n combat terrorism in saudi arabia and the law enforcement n securtity agencies in teh kingdom n all other muslim countries.

Any one got any news from the conference today about extremism?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.