/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haramain - Part IX

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Soulja Girl
06-16-2010, 02:54 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Btw, I think Madeenah needs more Imaams, what do you people think?
^No.. Then Sheikh Budair wouldn't lead so often.. imsad

:hiding:

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
06-16-2010, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
Btw, I think Madeenah needs more Imaams, what do you people think?

And Shaikh Hudhaify will also get less prayers to lead. May Allah enhance his health and grant barakah in his life.

Soulja Girl
06-16-2010, 05:31 PM

http://www.archive.org/details/June162010MadeenahFajr <3

BintAbee
06-16-2010, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

OkAyyy... I so wasn't expecting that :D But yeah you right :hiding:

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
And Shaikh Hudhaify will also get less prayers to lead. May Allah enhance his health and grant barakah in his life.

Ameen

Sheikh Ghamidi gonna lead Isha in a few minutes Insha Allah...

So Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib is probably almost on his way to the UK. Waiting for the recordings UKers :p .....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.B
06-16-2010, 10:48 PM

OkAyyy... I so wasn't expecting that :D But yeah you right :hiding:

Ameen

Sheikh Ghamidi gonna lead Isha in a few minutes Insha Alla

So Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib is probably almost on his way to the UK. Waiting for the recordings UKers :p .....

i think they need much more imams in madinah because its like when its jummah they hardly have many imams to lead it feels like its only sheikh hudaify and sheikh budair and sheikh ale sheikh who are imams we dont even get to hear sheikh abdulmohsin al qasim.

i was thinking i think the way that the imams lead in madinah is the age who ever is the oldest gets to lead the most wallah'alm maybe sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim is the youngest.

:w:

BlackMamba
06-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Sheikh Budair playing some ping pong.

S_87
06-17-2010, 10:50 AM
^ lol

plz remember me in ur duas people, need them now :) inshaAllah

BintAbee
06-17-2010, 11:07 AM
^May Allah make everything easy for you and grant you what's best for you. May He protect you always :)

'Abd al-Baari
06-17-2010, 01:55 PM

i was thinking i think the way that the imams lead in madinah is the age who ever is the oldest gets to lead the most wallah'alm maybe sheikh abdul mohsin al qasim is the youngest.
Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr is the youngest Imaam in Madeenah.

Awesome Ishaa by Shaykh Khaalid al-Ghamdi yesterday mashaa'Allah.

BintAbee
06-17-2010, 06:17 PM

http://www.archive.org/download/June...ib_6-17-10.mp3
^It's so calm and beautiful, Masha Allah!

kite runner
06-17-2010, 07:49 PM
great thread. May Allah reward you

M.B
06-17-2010, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari

Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr is the youngest Imaam in Madeenah.

Awesome Ishaa by Shaykh Khaalid al-Ghamdi yesterday mashaa'Allah.

ahh bro if u dnt mind is there a article or something on this i never knew this subhanAllah i have learnt many knew things from u brothers and sisters on this forum mashallah and jazakAllah khairan.

BintAbee
06-18-2010, 08:55 AM

Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaath and Sheikh Abdul Muhsin al Qaasim for Jumua today, insha Allah

M.B
06-18-2010, 12:09 PM

Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaath and Sheikh Abdul Muhsin al Qaasim for Jumua today, insha Allah

And u forgot one and sheikh sudais in sudan.:D the sheikh is doing a tour in sudan i as finished watching makkah and madinah i flicked through the channels and on sudan tv channel sheikh sudais was leading subhnAllah i was so suprised and a nice recitation by the sheikh the government was there and the masjid was packed.:shade:

BintAbee
06-18-2010, 04:57 PM
^:wa: Cool :D .. nice to see them travelling and to African countries too. Did you listen to his khutbah? What did he speak about?

brotherubaid
06-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Havent been on this thread for a while , May Allah reward you all for sharing all the info about the imams and also teh coments about the salahs.

May Allah bless you and reward you all and protect you.

Just wanted to coment on that Abdul Mohsin Al gaasim thing lol , its the gulf accent or dialect where the Qaaf is pronounced as gaaf , e.g Qalb ( heart) is pronounced like Galb, or qaal (said) is pronounced like gaal , like in the egyptian dialect the jeem becomes geem and qaaf becomes well Aaaf , Qawi = AWI lol

but yes out here in gulf countries the qaaf becomes gaaf , so u hear on radio sheikh nasir al gatami!!!
the other kaaf become chaaf here in UAE , like kaif halak ( how are you ) can sound like chaif haleCH!!

M.B
06-18-2010, 09:23 PM
^:wa: Cool :D .. nice to see them travelling and to African countries too. Did you listen to his khutbah? What did he speak about?

i just heard the end part of the khutbah were the khatib makes the dua but i heard the salah he read suratul a'la and ghashiya.

i wonder why sheikh shuraim does not travel alot while mashAllah may Allah reward sheikh sudais he just came back form dubai and before that he went to england and he went to sudan today mashAllah!

BintAbee
06-19-2010, 04:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
Havent been on this thread for a while , May Allah reward you all for sharing all the info about the imams and also teh coments about the salahs.

Just wanted to coment on that Abdul Mohsin Al gaasim thing lol , its the gulf accent or dialect where the Qaaf is pronounced as gaaf , e.g Qalb ( heart) is pronounced like Galb, or qaal (said) is pronounced like gaal , like in the egyptian dialect the jeem becomes geem and qaaf becomes well Aaaf , Qawi = AWI lol

but yes out here in gulf countries the qaaf becomes gaaf , so u hear on radio sheikh nasir al gatami!!!
the other kaaf become chaaf here in UAE , like kaif halak ( how are you ) can sound like chaif haleCH!!
LOL, yeah I know that they like to pronounce qaaf as gaaf, but when they use it over the radio, it just sounds wrong :p I never heard about the kaaf becoming chaaf lol.

format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

i just heard the end part of the khutbah were the khatib makes the dua but i heard the salah he read suratul a'la and ghashiya.

i wonder why sheikh shuraim does not travel alot while mashAllah may Allah reward sheikh sudais he just came back form dubai and before that he went to england and he went to sudan today mashAllah!

Here's a recording > http://bnile.tv/index.php?news=3080 Haven't watched it as yet though. Just saw the link on mazameer now.

Insaanah
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM

Ameen to the ad3iyah.

I remember the first time I heard someone walk into a shop in Saudi and ask the shopkeeper, "bi cham haatha?". I thought it was so funny. Then I came back and read in a book that that was originally rural way of talking, but was now becoming commonplace to hear it in towns as well. Allahu a3lam.

Unfortunately, I've also heard people saying Allahu Achbar, but I don't think they were Arab. Allahu a3lam.

brotherubaid
06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
lol cham haatha? yep it is rular way of talking but became more like slang here in gulf specially uae.

N Yes thats how the Irani pilgrims say it , i have heared them soo many times in tawaf , saying Allahu Achbar , that kaaf becomming chaf just might be an irani thing coz out here in UAE most locals have iranian roots any way , so that might explain how kaaf became chaaf , and in arabic u dont even have a chaa , like we do in urdu , a chay, or a gaaf like we do in urdu , we have qaaf , kaaf n a gaaf!

Here is another example from emarati dialect , the jeem can at times sound like yaa lol yess! like rijaal ( man/men) can sound like rayaaal , and majnoon (insane) can sound that maynoon !!

so out here u can hear something around these lines , Aisshh feech! inta maynoon!?

we have a city named umm al quwaineen , n it sounds like um al guwein , and we have got another called ajman which sounds like aymaan! crazy stuff

N yes sis bint abee it does sound wrong over radio or tv , abdul mohsin al gaasim is just not right. but so isnt chuwait!

Insaanah
06-21-2010, 04:20 PM
the jeem can at times sound like yaa lol yess! like rijaal ( man/men) can sound like rayaaal
Yes, I saw that (rayaal and the like) in a "Colloquial Arabic of the Gulf and Saudi Arabia" book, as I thought it would be good to know a bit of colloquial Arabic, but that really was a bit too corrupted for my liking. I guess they were teaching it how it actually is there. Nonetheless I do think you can't learn from a book what you can by living in a place, no matter how good the book is. Anyway, thats probably something for the Arabic thread.

THIS link has info on the Makkah Metro service, some of which will be operational for this years hajj.

The first phase will connect the holy sites of Arafat, Muzdalifah and Mina. This will reduce the traffic congestion, specially on the day of Arafat, to a large extent.

“While the entire project will be completed before the Haj season next year, the finishing of the first phase would mean that 35 percent of our services will be offered to the pilgrims this year itself."

This would mean that more than 50,000 cars and buses that carry pilgrims between Arafat, Muzdalifah and Mina would no longer be required.

brotherubaid
06-24-2010, 07:46 AM
This is going to be nice , it was much needed with the increasing number of pilgrims each year Alhumdolillah, may Allah reward the custodians of the holy mosques for all their efforts.

M.B
06-24-2010, 09:42 AM

as ramadhan is approaching us inshAllah my friend told me that sheikh mahr al muaqily will be leading in madinah and sheikh salih aal talib will be leading in makkah wallah'alm this honestly to me sounds very weird it cud be possible but i think highly impossible.

S_87
06-24-2010, 11:54 AM
both makkah and madina are full of iranians atm :mad: <_<

the makkah metro service looks like its got a lot to be done if its gonna be operating this year lol

and its super duper hot in makkah, like when ur praying ur feet burn!

BintAbee
06-25-2010, 07:36 PM

as ramadhan is approaching us inshAllah my friend told me that sheikh mahr al muaqily will be leading in madinah and sheikh salih aal talib will be leading in makkah wallah'alm this honestly to me sounds very weird it cud be possible but i think highly impossible.

Would love to believe that, especially about Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib leading in Makkah, but Allah knows best....

format_quote Originally Posted by amani

the makkah metro service looks like its got a lot to be done if its gonna be operating this year lol

You in Saudi? :ooh: Make dua for us please :)

Anyone attended the conference Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib attended in the UK? Any recordings? :><:

Sheikh Sudais and Hudhaifiyy for Jumua today.

Sheikh Ghamidi led a really sweet Salaatul Isha today. Pay attention to the Ameen in the second rakaat lol. I wonder who said it... And the Tableegh by Sheikh Hadhraawiyy was awesome too. Didn't hear him use that tune before :thumbs_up

brotherubaid
06-26-2010, 10:12 PM

Yes thats how it looks like on Tv really, Lot of iranians.

and yes if they really are going to have it completed for Hajj this year than they must have some sort of special plan , like 24 hour work or something , i just got introduced to a brother thats involved with that project ( hoping to get a job there and move out there , plz make dua).

And are u in saudi again sister? Ma shah Allah u were just there like a month ago?! , Ma shah Allah wa barak Allah feeki. It must be really hot if your feet burn, coz that white marble usually dosent really heat up even in summer.

Any way, a double treat for my mom today in maghrib , Sheikh Mahir in makkah and sheikh Aal Al sheikh in madeenah, and may Allah bless the people who prayed with sheikh mahir today, they r soo lucky , BEAUUUTIFUL surah al ghashiyah , what a sweet voice may Allah bless him and protect him

And sheikh Aal al sheikh again recited from suarh Al ahzaab .. ان الله و ملائكته يصلون على النبى.......
Beautifull , wonder how he felt reciting those verses leading in the Prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallams mosque ... gives u chills really.

Assalam O Alikum

M.B
06-26-2010, 10:50 PM

when is the rota going to start inshAllah in makkah? for the imams .

BintAbee
06-27-2010, 04:54 AM
^:wa:

I think it starts on Monday, Insha Allah.

Sheikh Maahir led Fajr this morning and I didn't get up to listen to it :raging:

BintAbee
06-27-2010, 08:36 PM

The rota starts tomorrow. The latest details indicate that Sheikh Sudais will be leading Thuhr and Asr and Mu'ayqali, Fajr, Maghrib and Isha.

Some news regarding Sheikh Shuraim > http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=7599

^Masha Allah! May Allah increase him in beneficial knowledge and accept it from him.

There's also this poem that Sheikh Shuraim wrote regarding Sheikh Aadil Kalbaani. I hope someone will translate it... :><:

M.B
06-27-2010, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=BintAbee;1342987]:sl:

The rota starts tomorrow. The latest details indicate that Sheikh Sudais will be leading Thuhr and Asr and Mu'ayqali, Fajr, Maghrib and Isha.

Some news regarding Sheikh Shuraim > http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=7599

^Masha Allah! May Allah increase him in beneficial knowledge and accept it from him.

There's also this poem that Sheikh Shuraim wrote regarding Sheikh Aadil Kalbaani. I hope someone will translate it... :><:

we all wanted sheikh sudais to lead salatul fajr inshAllah he will do. mashAllah does this mean that sheikh shuraim is a professor now if he his then mashAllah we might know now why sheikh has not been leading much becoming a profesor is not a easy thing and it needs LOTS of hard work.

Can we see or hear the poem inshAllah.

BintAbee
06-28-2010, 05:30 AM

Here's the link to the Qaseedah > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t108399.html

M.B
06-28-2010, 01:21 PM

Here's the link to the Qaseedah > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t108399.html

i DO NOT THINK SHEIKH SHURAIM WROTE THIS!!! :raging:

BintAbee
06-28-2010, 01:37 PM

Allahu a'lam akhee. They seem to be quite certain that Sheikh Shuraim wrote it, but I actually read that thread after Fajr this morning and I too was quite disappointed and disheartened. There seems to be some controversy surrounding it. I don't understand the poem too well and I do not know the incidents leading up to the writing of this poem. Perhaps we could just forget about it and edit our posts :><: :?

brotherubaid
06-29-2010, 10:21 AM

i DO NOT THINK SHEIKH SHURAIM WROTE THIS!!! :raging:

May Allah bless you my brother , but why do u think sheikh shuraim didnt write that??

Giving advise to our muslim brothers and sisters is one of the most important part of our deen, and also accepting good advise and correcting oneself when corrected is an important part of the deen.

Dont u knw the famous and beautiful hadeeth
الدين النصيحة

and the beatiful ayah from surah Az zummar
الذين يستمعون القول فيتبعون احسنه

My brother human beings , n people of knowledge are HUMAN after all , and no one is safe from mistakes no one is masoom , people make mistakes , some peoples mistakes ONLY HARM themselfes , like our day to day sins n al , but others Mistakes can harm MILLIONS or even billions , and specially if that person is related to the religion n deen , or a caller or a sheikh or a scholar or student of knowledge , when they make mistakes they are the ugliest of mistakes coz they are harming the deen and also harimg the millions that listen to them.

So it is obligatory ion the people of knowledge who come across such mistakes to correct them , by giving advise , by correcting and if necessary by refuting and rebuting and waring aginst them.

My brother the proper way for us muslims is to get attched to the quran n sunnah and the Senior people of knowledge, to NOT ATTACH THE HAQQ to the people , and not attach out hearst to the peple and humans rather to the haqq , the quran and the sunnah.

Bro the scholars in the past and i mean the irst three generatons never stayed quiet about mistakes and made the truth clear from the false , Its coz of their efforst that the sunnah , the tawheed , the aqeedah , the manhaj has reached us and it is the responsibilty of the people of knowledge untill the day of judgment to keep protecting the aqeedah and sunnah and tawheed and manhaj and the deen in general from those who come and distort it.

So there is notthing wrong in correcting some one , or advising him or even refutuing him or warning others from him , coz this in reality is a MERCY FOR HIM , a mercy on the one who has fallen in the mistake coz who ever will follow him in his maistake he will take a part of their sin as well.

So we should as muslims be just , and honest and not start taking sides soon as a fithnah starts , we see it all day everyday people taking sides and protecting and standing up fpor their sheikhs , their callers and duaat , their teachers and students of knowledge , rather we should stand up for the haqq and be hoest and just and try to seek the truth.

Now as far as this Qaseeedah goes, It is beautiful , Sheikh Shuraim did a god job , he corrected and advised sheikh adil al kalbani in a beautiful way , very sincere and honest way and gave good advise, u kmow why he hAD To do it in such a way , that is correct him publicly , Because sheikh kalbanis mistake was a msitake he did in public it was a fatwa he gave approving singing.

And u should know that our salaf al saalih have done it as well , even in the form of qaseedahs , so we see the ahbaash , the mutazilah , the jahmiyah , the ashariyah all refuted by great scholars of sunnah in forms of poems and qaseedahs.

There is also much more talk about al kalbani , some more srious than this mistake of his , so we ask Allah to guide us and guide him and to forgive us and forgive him and help us all follwo the truth and help us all adhee to the sunnah and right methodology and manhaj.

I leave u with some quotes from great scholars.
Shaikh ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah- said: "And such as the People of Innovation among the people of the [innovated] sayings that oppose the Book and the Sunnah or the acts of worship opposing the Book and the Sunnah - for exposing their condition and warning the Ummah about them is obligatory by unanimous agreement of the Muslims - ...

...until it was said to Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal: 'Is it more loved to you that a man fasts, prays and peforms tawaaf or that he speaks about the People of Innovation [i.e. exposes them and warns about them]?' He replied: 'When he stands, prays and performs tawaaf that is for himself but when he talks about the People of Innovation then that is for the Muslims and this is more excellent."

Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyah said:

"Thus if it [the innovation] is done publicly, then its recompense must be done in public, as well, in accordance with conceivable justice. For this reason, it is not considered backbiting to talk about one who openly publicizes his innovations and wickedness, as has been reported on Al-Hasan Al-Basree and others. This is because when one publicizes that, he justifies himself to be punished by the Muslims. The least of these forms of punishment is that he should be dispraised and dishonored so that the people may avoid and refrain from him and his deviance. And if he is not dispraised and the evil or disobedience or innovation that lies within him is not conveyed (to the public), then the people will be deceived by him. Then it is likely that this will bring some of them to act upon what he believes in. At the same time, it will only cause him to increase in his daringness, evil and disobedience."

And by sheikh muqbil about whom sheikh uthaimeen said ," tell him ( tell muqbil) that i consider him a mujaddid"
Shaikh Muqbil said: "How many people have doctorates in Fiqh and understand nothing, how many have doctorates in Hadeeth and don't understand one Hadeeth, for these certificates give creditation to many people to take certain positions which they do not deserve, and how does the title Dr help you when are are ignorant about the Shariah of Allah?"

M.B
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM

jazakAllah brother for this however brother how r u sure that sheikh shuraim wrote this in this time and age anything is possible brother u hae to remember this and it may not have been sheikh shuraim who wrote this and it might be people who cause fitnah through this kind of qaseedas.

Just wanted to ask u brother where did u see or hear that sheikh kalbani made a fatwa saying that singing is allowed. May Allah guide us and all the aimah of the haramain :w:

brotherubaid
06-29-2010, 05:53 PM
InshahAllah i will get u all the info u need , please let me know what will make u believe sheikh shuriam wrote it?

Also what will prove to u that sheikh kalbani indeed gave a fatwa about singing , i never said anyhing about music , i said it was about singing , any way what type of evidence will u need brother so i can get u that exact thing InshahAllah , coz from what i have experienced with our brothers now a days is Notthing is enough to prove anything , if they have their heart and mind set on one thing , that is the end of it notthing will change it and notthing will ever prove to them that such and such was said and such and such is true they will bring every trick and excuse there is to dodge the issues subhanAllah.

And ameen to your duaa , may Allah guide us all and guide the aimah of haraima nd all our imams and scholars , but as far as i know Adil al Kalbani is no longer an Imaam at the masjid al haram but please do correct me if i am wrong.

As far as the fatwa of kalbani for singing and yes with music there is much talk about it on the net from very reliable sources , and all he has apparently has said is that if it snot by women and does not contain evil talk it is permissible , to which not only shuraim has replied many mnay other scholars have done it too , brother if u can read and understand arabic i can give u links and if u can understand arabic i can give u audio links.

May Allah forgive us all

M.B
06-29-2010, 08:04 PM
InshahAllah i will get u all the info u need , please let me know what will make u believe sheikh shuriam wrote it?

Also what will prove to u that sheikh kalbani indeed gave a fatwa about singing , i never said anyhing about music , i said it was about singing , any way what type of evidence will u need brother so i can get u that exact thing InshahAllah , coz from what i have experienced with our brothers now a days is Notthing is enough to prove anything , if they have their heart and mind set on one thing , that is the end of it notthing will change it and notthing will ever prove to them that such and such was said and such and such is true they will bring every trick and excuse there is to dodge the issues subhanAllah.

And ameen to your duaa , may Allah guide us all and guide the aimah of haraima nd all our imams and scholars , but as far as i know Adil al Kalbani is no longer an Imaam at the masjid al haram but please do correct me if i am wrong.

As far as the fatwa of kalbani for singing and yes with music there is much talk about it on the net from very reliable sources , and all he has apparently has said is that if it snot by women and does not contain evil talk it is permissible , to which not only shuraim has replied many mnay other scholars have done it too , brother if u can read and understand arabic i can give u links and if u can understand arabic i can give u audio links.

May Allah forgive us all

jazakAllah brother wat makes u feel that sheikh shuraim wrote it? any sign any signature? Brothe i asked u for the fatwa in which sheikh kalbani gave i did not say that i dont believe it if u have it please show me brother.

i think our discussion has gone abit far now and may Allah forgive us All we went of topic abit. All i want is sheikh kalbani to lead taraweeh this year again Ameen inshAllah :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-29-2010, 11:37 PM

How about we move past this discussion on what happened between the two Shaykhs? It's unnecessary and irrelevant for us.

brotherubaid
06-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Barak Allah feek akhee , i didnt even start the discussion even though i knew for a while what was happeing and cooking , but once it was posted why cant people just accept the truth and make dua for sheikh adil and seek forgiveness for him rather than bringing al sorts of excuses.

I knew about the fithnah , heared about it confirmed it and said may Allah guide and forgive him , just like other fithnas associated with teh sheikh may Allah guide me and us and him and forgve us all.

Just coz we like some ones recitation and enjoy listening to him AND LOVE THEM FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH does not mean we have to become yes-men n do not accept anything form any one regarding that person even if its the truth and good advice and haqq just like in this case when sheikh shuraim gave beautuiful and heart touching advise to his brother sheikh adil may Allah forgive them both and reward them and protect them.

Any way i have moved on i almost regret i got into it any way ,

Beautiful Salahs by sheikh ghamdi , evebn thougjh yesterday sheikh mahir took over ishaa , and sheikh mahir as well has been leading Amazing maghrib and that ishaa yesterday was beautiful

Sheikh ghamdi and mahir are two amazing additions to the imams of haramin and a great asset may Allah protect them.

M.B
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM

i hope sheikh budayr leads jumuah tommorrow inshAllah. Around 1 month away from ramadhan inshAllah cant wait inshAllah !

ابن آل مرة
07-04-2010, 07:00 AM

inshaAllaah Sheikh Shuraim will be back to lead Salatul Maghrib and Salatul Isha in Makkah from coming up Thursday, which is 8th July 2010.

brotherubaid
07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Sheikh Mahir has been phenominal

al Amaanah
07-04-2010, 06:56 PM
:salamext:

beautiful recitation today salaatul maghrib by shaykh sudais maasha Allah tabaarak Allah!

S_87
07-04-2010, 09:40 PM
sheikh sudais led isha too right?

AabiruSabeel
07-05-2010, 07:30 AM

^Yes, he did. And recited from Surah Ibrahim. It was amazing.

brotherubaid
07-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Sheikh mahir again led a beautiful fajr , reminds me of 2007 when he first started at the masjid al haram, those fajr salahs he lead around ramadan n eid al fitr were amazing. yesterday and today fajr salahs were amazing.

M.B
07-08-2010, 11:48 PM

sheikh shuraim and juhany's turn to lead mashallah beautiful isha by sheikh shuraim and beautiful fajr from sheikh juhany!.

AabiruSabeel
07-09-2010, 09:33 PM

Shaikh Shuraim was slightly emotional in Maghrib today. Here's the recording: http://www.archive.org/download/Shai...1_9-7-2010.mp3

Edit: He recited Surah Al-Fajr in Isha. http://www.archive.org/download/Isha...1_9-7-2010.mp3

brotherubaid
07-10-2010, 10:40 AM
No one mentioned the beautiful khutbah by sheikh salih aal talib hafiadhullah yesterday.

May Allah reward him.

Cant wait for ramadan to hear more of shuraim , so good to hear him after such a long time

AabiruSabeel
07-11-2010, 05:00 PM

Shaikh Shuraim recited an ayah about rain from Surah Al-A'raf in Maghrib and it started raining here.

سبحان الذي يسبح الرعد بحمده والملآئة من خيفته

BintAbee
07-12-2010, 04:36 PM

i hope sheikh budayr leads jumuah tommorrow inshAllah. Around 1 month away from ramadhan inshAllah cant wait inshAllah !

Sheikh Salaah al Budair is visiting Japan. > http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=7628

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.

inshaAllaah Sheikh Shuraim will be back to lead Salatul Maghrib and Salatul Isha in Makkah from coming up Thursday, which is 8th July 2010.
:wa: Jazakallah Khair. Welcome to LI and to the thread.

Sheikh Mahir has been phenominal
:wa: Yes, Masha Allah. My favourite salaah was the Sura Maryam Fajr :thumbs_up > http://www.archive.org/download/July...ajr_7-4-10.mp3

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

beautiful recitation today salaatul maghrib by shaykh sudais maasha Allah tabaarak Allah!

:wasalamex Sheikh Sudais was emotional in the Sura Fajr Isha.. >
http://www.archive.org/download/July...sha_7-3-10.mp3

No one mentioned the beautiful khutbah by sheikh salih aal talib hafiadhullah yesterday.

May Allah reward him.

Cant wait for ramadan to hear more of shuraim , so good to hear him after such a long time
The Khutbah was really good and he raised some very relevant points. Ameen.

Here's some of my favourite parts:

ثم اعلموا - -
أنو لن يضر عبدا صار إلى رضوان الله وإلى الجنة ما أصابو في ىذه الدنيا من بلاء ، وأنو لن ينفع عبدا سار إلى سخط الله وإلى
النار ما أصابو في ىذا الدنيا من رخاء .. كل شيء من ذلك كأن لم يكن : ... فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّة فَقَدْ فَازَ وَما
الْحَيَاة الدُّنْيَا إِلا مَتَاع الْغُرُورِ ) ٛ٘ سورة آل عمران( .
ونهى المرأة عن إبداء الزينة للأجنبي وعن الخضوع بالقول فيطمع الذي في قلبو مرض ، وحرم الله التبرج والسفور فقال
سبحانو : ... وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاىِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَى ... - – ) سورة الأحزاب( ، وقال : ...وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوىُنَّ مَتَاع اً
فَاسْأَلُوىُنَّ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِ نَّ ... ) سورة الأحزاب( .
فلا يقل أحد غير ما قال الله .. لا يقل أحد إن فتح باب الشهوات والاختلاط بين الجنسين والترخُّ ص في الحديث
واللقاء والجلوس والعمل والتعليم أطهر للقل وب وأعف للضمائر وأعون على تصريف الغري زة المكبوتة وعلى ترقيق المشاعر
والسلوك ، وحين يقول الله قولا ويق ول خلق من خلقو قولا فالقول لله سبحانو وكل قول آخر ىراء ، والله يقول الحق وىو - -
يهدي السبيل .

فياأيها الناس ياعقلاء الأمة ياعلماءىا يادعاتها وياولاة أمرىا : ىذه نذر السوء تتوالى ولغة الأرقام تخيف وترعب ، الفضيلة
تشتكي .. العفاف يئن .. ارتفعت نسب الخيانات الزوجية وحالات الاغتصاب والشذوذ .. اغتيلت براءة الأطفال وارتد بعض
الشيوخ إلى سني المراىقة ..
كانت الانحرافات الخلقية تتم في خفاء ثم صارت تبدو على استحياء ثم تسللت تبدو في البيوت عن طريق الشبكات والقنوات
ثم صارت قانونا في بعض البلاد ، ثم انعقدت مؤتمرات عالمية تنادي إليها كما ينادَ ى إلى الصلاة .. عجت الأرض إلى ربهاوالسموات ، وفزعت الملائكة إلى الله من ىول ما رأت من ظلم الناس وفجورىم ، وإلى الله الشكوى ، ولا حول ولا قوة إلا
بالله.
فمن للفضيلة ؟ من للعفة ؟ من للحياء ؟ من للشباب وىم عدة الأمة وأمل المجتمع ؟
إن الله يغار ، وغيرة الله أن يزني عبده أو تزني أمتو ، وإن سنن الله لا تحابي أحدا ، ومتى ظهر الزنا في قوم أذن الله بهلاكها ،
ومتى ظهرت الفاحشة في قوم حتى أعلنوا بها إلا ابتلوا بالطواعين والأوجاع التي لم تكن في أسلافهم الذين مضوا .
and the power with which Sheikh recited these 2 verses at the end of the first khutbah:
وَاللّو يُرِيدُ أَن يَتُوبَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَيُرِيدُ الَّذِ ينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الشَّهَوَاتِ أَن تَمِيلُو اْ مَيْلا عَظِيم اً * يُرِيدُ اللّو أَن يُخَفِّفَ
عَنكُمْ وَخُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ ضَعِيف اً )ٚ ٛ سورة النساء( ..

يَا أَيهَُّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُو اْ اسْتَجِيبُو اْ لِلّوِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُم لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُو اْ أَنَّ اللّو يَحُولُ بَيْنَ
الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِوِ وَأَنَّو إِلَيْوِ تُحْشَرُونَ * وَاتَّقُو اْ فِتْنَة لا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُو اْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّة وَاعْل مُو اْ أَنَّ اللّو شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ) -
سورة الأنفال(

تذوق حلاوة الكف عن المعاصي فإنها شجرة تورث عز الدنيا وشرف الآخرة ، وابتعد عن كل ما يوقظ الشهوة فإنو لا أعظم فتنة
من مقاربة الفتنة ، وقل أن يقاربها إلا من يقع فيها ، ومن حام حول الحمى يوشك أن يرتع فيو ، وفي الحديث الصحيح :
"ويحك لا تفتحْ و فإنك إن تفتحو تلجو" ، ومن قارب الفتنة بعدت عنو السلامة ، ومن ادعى الصبر وك ل إلى نفسو ، ومن وُكل
إلى نفسو ىلك .. ألم تسمع قول الكريم ابن الكريم ابن الكريم : ... وَإِلا تَصْرِفْ عَنِّي كَيْدَىُنَّ أَصْبُ إِلَيْهِنَّ وَأَكُن مِّنَ
الْجَاىِلِينَ ) سورة يوسف(
إن القلوب المتعلقة بالشهوات محجوبة عن الله تعالى بقدر تعلقها بها ، وإن الرجل والله من إذا خلى بما - - - -
يحب من المحرم وقدر عليو واشتد عطشو إليو تذكر نظر الحق عز وجل فاستحيا من إجالة ىمو فيما يك رىو ربو فذىب - -
العطش : أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّو يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَا يَكُونُ مِن نَّجْوَى ثَلَاثَةٍ إِلَّا ىُوَ رَابِعُهُمْ وَلَا خَمْسَةٍ إِلَّا ىُوَ
سَادِسُهُمْ وَلَا أَدْنَى مِن ذَلِكَ وَلَا أَكْثَرَ إِلَّا ىُوَ مَعَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كَانُوا ثُمَّ ينَُبِّئُهُم بِمَا عَمِلُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّ اللَّو بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ )ٚ
سورة المجادلة( .
and the tune change here:

وإذا خلوت بريبة فاستحي من نظر الحي القيوم ، واعلم أن من خان الله في السر ىتك الله ستره في العلانية :
وَأَمَّا مَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّوِ وَنَهَى النَّفْسَ عَنِ الْهَوَى* فَإِنَّ الْجَنَّة ىِيَ الْمَأْوَى ) سورة النازعات( . -
لا تتبع النظرة النظرة فإن لك الأولى وليست لك الآخرة ، وإن النظر سهم من سهام إبليس مسموم ، ورب سهم أصاب مقتلا
ومعظم المصائب مبداىا من النظر ، ورب نظرة لم تناظِ ر ، ومن أطلق لحظاتو دامت حسراتو ، ومتى غض العبد بصره غض
القلب شهوتو ، ومن ترك شيئا لله عوضو الله خيرا منو ..
وما من عبد يكف بصره عن محاسن امرأة ولو شاء أن ينظر إليها لنظر إلا أثابو الله إيمانا يجد حلاوتو في قلبو ، وكل من - -
حدثتو نفسو بذنبو فكرىو ونفاه عن نفسو وتركو لله ازداد صلاحا وبرا وتقوى ، ومن صدق الله في ترك شهوة ذىب الله بها من
قلبو ، ومن أخلص نجا : ... كَذَلِكَ لِنَصْرِفَ عَنْو السُّوء وَالْفَحْشَاء إِنَّو مِنْ عِبَادِنَا الْمُخْلَصِينَ ) سورة يوسف( .
كولما قوي الداعي إلى الشهوة قويت مجاىدة النفس على الصبر فزاد أجر العبد عند الله ، إن الذي تشتهي نفسو
المعاصي ويتركها لله عز وجل من الذين امتحن الله قلوبهم للتقوى لهم مغفرة وأجر عظيم ، وإذا اشتد عطشك إلى ما تهوى - -
فابسط أنامل الرجا إلى من عنده الري الكامل ، وسلو الهدى والتقى والعفاف والغنى
اللهم إنا نعوذ بك من شهوة إلى حرام . اللهم إنا نعوذ بك من شهوة إلى حرام ، اللهم اقسم لنا من خشيتك ما يحول
بيننا وبين معاصيك .
Ameen!

The khutbah and text can be found here > http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFI...y=khateebaudio

Shaikh Shuraim recited an ayah about rain from Surah Al-A'raf in Maghrib and it started raining here.

سبحان الذي يسبح الرعد بحمده والملآئة من خيفته

:ooh: Masha Allah, Makkah was blessed with rain. That Maghrib was so beautiful. I heard it live and then played it 3 more times between Maghrib And Isha :X

Btw, this past Friday was the first day that the "new" muathins got to do the Jumua Athaans. Sheikh Isaam Ali Khan for first Athaan and Sheikh Ahmad Yoonus Khouja for second Athaan. Masha Allah.

M.B
07-12-2010, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=BintAbee;1347284]:wa:

Sheikh Salaah al Budair is visiting Japan. > http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=7628

We really want the sheikh to come england inshallah he will do so mashAllah some of the imams get to travel more than others sheikh budayr has been travelling a few times now mashallah i hope sheikh shuraim will come this year to england as they announced it last year when sheikh sudais was here.

BintAbee
07-13-2010, 04:12 AM

The Ka'bah will be washed today: 1st Sha'baan 1431

AabiruSabeel
07-13-2010, 05:53 PM

Does anyone know why the rota is changed in Makkah? Shaikh Juhany is leading Maghrib and Isha.

AabiruSabeel
07-13-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Maybe Sheikh Shuraim got busy with something? He may come back tomorrow, InshaAllah :ermm: Or maybe for Fajr :P
I hope so.

Did anyone record the washing of the Ka'bah video?

BintAbee
07-13-2010, 09:55 PM

Does anyone know why the rota is changed in Makkah? Shaikh Juhany is leading Maghrib and Isha.
Because i was working and couldn't listen to Maghrib and Isha live and I was sad about it :p Hope he comes back tomorrow though.

I didn't see the Ka'bah washing today. I left quite early in the morning.

BintAbee
07-14-2010, 04:32 PM

Shuraim led Maghrib today!!!!!!! :thumbs_up

Sheikh Shuraim now leading Isha. Sometimes it's kind of hard to believe it's live.. Sheikh Isaam doing the Tableegh for Isha. Sheikh Shuraim's tune in Sura Faatiha for the second rakaat was emmm... don't know how to describe it, but kind of ominous :skeleton:

AabiruSabeel
07-14-2010, 06:51 PM

^Yes, he recited in a slightly different tune today in Isha.
http://www.archive.org/download/July...ha_7-14-10.mp3

In first rakah:
wala taj'alu ma'Allahi ilahan aakhar...

in second:
Maaliki yaumid-Deen...

ابن آل مرة
07-15-2010, 04:05 AM
MashaAllah, just amazing recitation in fajr by Sheikh Juheny, It was truly beautiful!! :)..he started off in Sheikh Ayyoub's style then recited the way he never recited in Makkah. A rare piece indeed.

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 11:03 AM
MashaAllah, just amazing recitation in fajr by Sheikh Juheny, It was truly beautiful!! :)..he started off in Sheikh Ayyoub's style then recited the way he never recited in Makkah. A rare piece indeed.

Sadaqta Wallah! I haven't heard this tune before. Masha Allah. I hope everyone listens to it > http://www.archive.org/download/July...jr_7-15-10.mp3 It's awesome, no it's beyond awesome, It's ...... oh! I don't know how to describe it.

EDIT: Jumua for tomorrow by Sheikhein Shuraim and Al Qaasim, Insha Allah.

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Yes, Mazameer people said LOL

It surely is awesome. It takes you to a different level.

S_87
07-15-2010, 12:08 PM

apparently sheikh sudais is in the UK and he is gonna be in Blackburn tomorrow?
Any UKers heard anything?

'Abd al-Baari
07-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Inshaa'Allah he will be performing Jumma and Maghrib Salaah in Masjid Tauheedul Islaam, and Ishaa Salaah in Jamea Masjid, tomorrow.

S_87
07-15-2010, 12:17 PM
^ thought so, my lil sis goes to that school hmm maybe i can be a student tomorrow lol

AabiruSabeel
07-15-2010, 01:48 PM

Is there a better quality Radio station for listening/recording prayers from Makkah? This one has some noise.

M.B
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM

subhanAllah everything is soo funny the imams when they travel for some reason now they keep everything soo secret. before if the sheikh was goin to come to england or anywhere else the whole country would have known about it subhnAllah may allah reward the imams ameen. i wish sheikh shuraim cud come to england i think its totally up to the imams if they get invited from any country its up t them to accept or decline the offer wallah'alm.

any news when sheikh buair wil be comng bck ? and any pctures recordngs?

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM

Masha Allah! Sheikh Sudais back in the UK... amani, :wa: I hope you get to go and enjoy :D

M.B.:wa:, I don't know when Sheikh Salaah is returning or if he's already back. I know he led a Jumua there and spoke to the ladies and that also... emm I don't know of any recordings or pictures available yet. If I find some I'll post here, Insha Allah.

AabiruSabeel :wa:, I usually use this link > rtsp://216.39.218.21:554/encoder/quran.rm. It's VERY bad quality LOL 6kb/s :X, but I don't mind it. Another one you could try is this > http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=1, but it has more noise than the one you posted. Alternatively, you could record from Saudi TV/ Saudi Quraan Channel and convert to audio. Are there no satellite radio channels in Saudi that broadcast salaah? They are usually quite clear. Another thing that you could do is do some editing of the audio file after recording to make it clearer (I don't know how this is done though)..

S_87
07-15-2010, 04:15 PM
apparently he only got his visa and confirmed yesterday. he was supposed to be here for the opening of a masjid last week.

anyhow after jumuah he is having a special assembly for the girls (its a girls school) and also leading maghrib in tawheedul.

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 05:36 PM
^Awesome! :D Please record for us amani :)

BintAbee
07-15-2010, 06:41 PM

If you read this now, check this out > http://www.info.gov.sa/streaming/Sunna.htm It's pouring in Madeenah Munawwarah.

It rained in Makkah yesterday. To be honest, I thought Makkah and Madeenah got rain in winter only:?

AabiruSabeel
07-16-2010, 04:06 AM

AabiruSabeel :wa:, I usually use this link > rtsp://216.39.218.21:554/encoder/quran.rm. It's VERY bad quality LOL 6kb/s :X, but I don't mind it. Another one you could try is this > http://www.saudiradio.net/LinksRedirect.aspx?cid=1, but it has more noise than the one you posted. Alternatively, you could record from Saudi TV/ Saudi Quraan Channel and convert to audio. Are there no satellite radio channels in Saudi that broadcast salaah? They are usually quite clear. Another thing that you could do is do some editing of the audio file after recording to make it clearer (I don't know how this is done though)..
Jazaki Allahu Khair for the links. Recording using a radio is not feasible for me, due to external noise... unless I get a cable that connects the radio headphone output to PC mic input directly.
It rained in Makkah yesterday. To be honest, I thought Makkah and Madeenah got rain in winter only:?
In Saudia, it rains in Summer, in Ramadhan, and in winter, but just for a few days.

Insaanah
07-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Recording using a radio is not feasible for me, due to external noise... unless I get a cable that connects the radio headphone output to PC mic input directly.

This will be your best option. I've connected a cassette player before, and recorded recitations from cassettes and turned them into mp3, and then cut them as required. Audacity is a good programme for recording from external devices. You can remove background noise with it too, but when I tried it, it did result in some distortion to the voice. I only tried removing noise once, but it's possible that practice may make it perfect. I also used to use Free Hi-Q Recorder (for recording only), though for some reason I haven't worked out the right settings for it to record properly on this computer.

Otherwise, the only other way, as the sister said, would be to record video and convert it to audio. Depending on what bitrate you convert to, you don't lose any quality.

Jazaakillah khayr sis Bint Abee for the links.

Anyone know if Sheikh Sudais is going elsewhere within the UK too?

'Abd al-Baari
07-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Shaykh hafidhaullah, will most likely be staying in Blackurn, and will be flying back on Sunday night.

BintAbee
07-16-2010, 03:05 PM

Sheikh Salaah al Budair is back in Saudi, but he's in Ahsaa at the moment, not Madeenah Munawwarah. (http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t110130.html)

Sheikh Qaasim and Shuraim for Jumua today. Didn't get to listen to either of them :hmm:

Sheikh Ahmad Ali Nuhaas called out First Jumua Athaan today for the first time in al Haramul Makkiyy

BintAbee
07-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Masha Allah! Beautiful Madaniyy Athaan by Sheikh Nayef for Isha. Sheikh Juhany recited beautiful in Isha as well. I just read these two snippets on "Ri'aasat al 3ammah ly shu'ooinil masjidil 7araam wa masjidin Nabawiyy":

السديس يفتتح مسجد توحيد الإسلام في بريطانيا
العدد 13804
الصفحة 8
صحيفة الجزيرة
مكة المكرمة - عمار الجبيري
غادر أمس إمام وخطيب المسجد الحرام الشيخ وأستاذ الدراسات العليا بجامعة أم القرى والمشرف على مؤسسة الدعوة الخيري بحي العوالي بمكة المكرمة الدكتور عبد الرحمن السديس إلى بريطانيا لافتتاح مسجد توحيد الإسلام وإلقاء خطبة الجمعة في بلاك يرن في بريطانيا. كما سيقوم فضيلته بزيارة بعض المراكز الإسلامية والالتقاء بالطلاب السعوديين المبتعثين هناك وبالجاليات الإسلامية حيث سيلقي فضيلته عددا من المحاضرات والنصائح التوجيهية التي تتناول أهمية الحوار العالمي التي نادى بها خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز حفظه الله والتعاون والتعايش السلمي في المجتمع المدني وتوضيح الصورة الحقيقة للإسلام وإنه دين الرحمة والسماحة والعدالة والوسطية والاعتدال والتآلف وهو دين ينبذ التطرف والغلو والتشدد. وإن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم رحمة مهداة إلى العالمين وإن الرسالة في أصلها رحمة بالناس أجمعين
http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=c...contentid=7643

آل طالب: أدعو العلماء إلى المشاركة في ملحق « الرسالة »
العدد 17250
الصفحة 12
صحيفة المدينة
طالب إمام الحرم المكي الشيخ صالح آل طالب جميع العلماء بالمشاركة في وسائل الإعلام بكل ما هو مفيد، وقال: إن كانت الصحافة بحاجة لمشاركة العلماء فعلى طلبة العلم التعاون مع الإعلام والمشاركة معهم. فلا يخفى على الجميع فائدة الإعلام الإسلامي بجميع أشكاله سواء المقروء أو المسموع أو المرئي، خاصة ملحق «الرسالة» التابع لجريدة المدينة لمواضيعه الجيدة والمفيدة، وعلى الدعاة وأئمة المساجد المشاركة في وسائل الإعلام إن كانت مشاركة نافعة وفي مواضيع قيمة. وأشار آل طالب إلى أنه لا يفضل المشاركة المستمرة في الصحف ولا يحرص على نشر صورته، وقال: كل إنسان له وجهة نظره ولكن الإعلام بشكل عام له فوائد كثيرة
http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...contentid=7646

M.B
07-16-2010, 06:46 PM

mashallah sheikh budair came bck and now wen on another holiday mashallah i think if a person needs a ijazah is sheikh hudaify may allah preserve him ameen. he has been leading lots of salahs mashallah.

if im right sheikh budayr went bck to his home town right?

maybe when sheikh budayr comes bck sheikh hussain ale sheikh and the other aimah will get their ijazah.:shade:

is their any news on who will be leading taraweeh this year inshAllah.

@w@

S_87
07-16-2010, 09:04 PM
okkkkk so they sooo didnt let me in :(
but the girls sang to him and all that, he gave them all CDs and was laughing as they sang. he didnt recite, he talked and had quite a few people with him, roads were blocked police there, he is leading maghrib now and did the iqamah too

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2010, 07:57 AM

Yes mashaa'Allah, i'll try and get a recording up soon inshaa'Allah.

brotherubaid
07-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Salat ul Maghrib yesterday from both harams was beautiul , sheikh juhany lead a nice slightly lenghty than usual maghrib and soon as he went to ruku in the second raka i switched the channel and madinah maghrib was just starting , i think it was the iqamah and then sheikh hussain aal al sheikh also lead a beautiful and lenghty maghrib, when i say lenghty i mean longer than usual but not lenghty thouugh.

And today again sheih juhany lead an amazing maghrib , every one must see it specialy the second raka , loved it!

and same in madeenah , sheikh aal sheikh had me emotional when he started the first rakah , when ever verses relating to the prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam are recited in madeenah it gives me an amazing feeling and then in second rakat sheikh went soo emotional subhanAllah it was amazing.

May Allah protect them all and bless and reward them

BintAbee
07-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes, Masha Allah. Sheikh Aal Sheikh was quite emotional in today's Maghrib > http://www.archive.org/download/July...ib_7-17-10.mp3

and Sheikh Juhany was awesome at the end of Baqarah in the second rak'ah > http://www.archive.org/download/July...ib_7-17-10.mp3

EDIT: Makkah Isha just finished and Saudi Quraan Radio is playing Sura Zumar by Sheikh Juhany!

S_87
07-17-2010, 09:02 PM
yeh i was surprised, only got last two lines recorded :(

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Shaykh al-Sudays is no longer leaving this Sunday, and will be performing Salaatul Zuhr, with talk and Qirah at Zakariiya Masjid, Bolton on Monday inshaa'Allah.

M.B
07-17-2010, 11:19 PM

mashAllah !! very nice to hear have u got any recording or video brother?.

BintAbee
07-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Islam advocates mercy, tolerance: Sheikh Al-Sudais

BLACKBURN – Dr. Abdul-Rahman Al-Sudais, the Imam of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, led prayers at Al-Tawheed Mosque in this large industrial town in Lancashire, England, on Friday.
The mosque was opened by Dr. Al-Sudais and Lord Adam Bataille at a solemn ceremony earlier in the day.
Dr. Al-Sudais is Addressing the large gathering at the mosque, Dr. Al-Sudais said Islam advocates mercy and tolerance as well as respect for human rights and human dignity.
He urged Muslims to be advocates of virtues, peace, safety and respect of law and order as well as to behave as constructive members of society and to refrain from any act that undermines stability.
Dr. Al-Sudais urged Muslims to cooperate with each other and to maintain good relations with non-Muslims. “We want to tell the world: Don’t fear Islam and Muslims and don’t get worried about the presence of mosques because they advocate peace and tolerance even with non-Muslims,” he said.
“My advice to Muslims residing in the West is to remain good models and good ambassadors of their religion, nation and values,” he added.
Dr. Al-Sudais reiterated that Islam advocates co-existence and establishing contacts with other civilizations and said Islam does not tolerate isolation, but it urges Muslims to become influential persons in society.
Lord Bataille said the opening of Al-Tawheed Mosque is an important event and will be remembered forever.
He noted that the building of the mosque took about six years, adding that the construction of the mosque was aimed at teaching children the principles of Islam and graduating scholars who spread the message of Islam all over the world.
Meanwhile, Shu’eib Adam, the Imam of Al-Tawheed Mosque, said “when pilgrims returned from Makkah carrying cassettes of the Holy Qur’an, people started to send their sons to mosques for memorization of the Holy Qur’an.”
“I will not exaggerate if I say that children in Britain learn by heart the Holy Qur’an through your cassettes,” he said addressing Dr. Al-Sudais.
He also said that Prince Turki Al-Faisal visited the city three weeks ago and “we were happy to meet with him.”
The function was attended by Abdul-Aziz Al-Harbi, the director of the Islamic Call office in Britain, and a number of officials as well as worshipers.
Dr. Al-Sudais also visited the Al-Tawheed Mosque school for girls in Blackburn.
Speaking on the occasion, he highlighted the great attention given by Islam to women because a woman is a mother, a sister, a wife and a daughter and she constitutes half of society.
Addressing girl students at the school, he said “you are behind the success of men and their noble achievements.”
A female student described Dr. Al-Sudais as a model for hundreds of millions of people by virtue of his leading prayers at Al-Haram and reciting the Holy Qur’an as well as serving charitable societies.
She noted that the school, established 25 years ago, includes 430 girl students. – SPA

Source

S_87
07-18-2010, 07:41 PM
^ wrong it was opened la couple of weeks ago with a big do, he was too late. :p
yesterday they were at lake district for a BBQ and here till tomorrow inshaAllah

oh n he heads this:
http://emamaldawah.com/emamaldawah/home.aspx

'Abd al-Baari
07-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Shaykh hafidahullah ta'ala will be leading Zuhr Salaah at Blackburn Daar al-'Uloom, and will inshaa'Allah give the final dars of Saheeh Muslim. Recordings up soon inshaa'Allah, the Shaykh's Jumua salaah is available at Haramain Recordings.

Insaanah
07-20-2010, 07:33 PM

MaashaAllah the Blackburners are very fortunate to have had Sheikh Sudais in their midst.

Did anyone listen to his iqaamah? Just beautiful. I was imagining it emanating out from the minarets of Masjidul Haraam and resonating around Makkah. Subhaanallah!

Here's the link from Haramain Recordings: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-in-uk_19.html

It plays in the first player.

AabiruSabeel
07-20-2010, 08:17 PM

JazakAllahu Khair to all the Haramain Recordings staff for providing us with the recordings...

I wonder how did Shaikh Sudais lead Isha there? 2 rakat or 4?
Was he staying for more than 3 days at one place?

'Abd al-Baari
07-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

^Shaykh hafidahullah led two Rak'ats of Salaatul Ishaa.

Shaykh hafidhahullah's advice to tulaab al-'ilm

http://www.2shared.com/file/hpp_Cubh/unknown.html

Shaykh hafidhahullah completing the last part of Saheeh Muslim with Dawrah al-Hadeeth students, and giving Ijazaah in Hadeeth. Unfortunately the last part is cut off, sorry.

http://www.2shared.com/file/BtfI9fAF/unknown_1.html

~Raindrop~
07-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

Shaykh hafidahullah ta'ala will be leading Zuhr Salaah at Blackburn Daar al-'Uloom, and will inshaa'Allah give the final dars of Saheeh Muslim. Recordings up soon inshaa'Allah, the Shaykh's Jumua salaah is available at Haramain Recordings.
SubhanAllah! The final dars is always heart-breaking, but to have the Shaikh hafidhahullah give it....wow. I can't even begin to think of the atmosphere...

EDIT: Jazakallah Khayr for the links- just noticed them.

It's amazing. :cry: It's put a lot of things into perspective. May Allah SWT keep sending reminders before it's too late :cry:
May Allah SWT accept the efforts of our teachers.

S_87
07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
if i recall correctly
friday saturday blackburn (n saturday the took him to the lakes which is aout 2 hours away), sunday manchester? monday back blackburn.

BintAbee
07-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum,

^Shaykh hafidahullah led two Rak'ats of Salaatul Ishaa.

Shaykh hafidhahullah's advice to tulaab al-'ilm

http://www.2shared.com/file/hpp_Cubh/unknown.html

Shaykh hafidhahullah completing the last part of Saheeh Muslim with Dawrah al-Hadeeth students, and giving Ijazaah in Hadeeth. Unfortunately the last part is cut off, sorry.

http://www.2shared.com/file/BtfI9fAF/unknown_1.html
Wa Alaykumus Salaam

Jazakallah Khair akhee, but how exactly do I download the files:? :embarrass

'Abd al-Baari
07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
If you scroll down, you'll see 'Save file to PC', that should let you download insha'Allah.

BintAbee
07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
And this is what it says "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search" :(

'Abd al-Baari
07-22-2010, 02:41 PM

Hmm that's weird. I've uploaded them here: http://www.archive.org/details/ShaykhSudais&reCache=1

Shaykh hafidahullah also performed Nikaah and short Qira'ah at the same event, my phone decided to mess up and I couldnt record but i'll get the recordings and try to upload them soon, inshaa'Allah.

BintAbee
07-22-2010, 06:09 PM

Jazakallah Khair akhee. I really appreciate it. I will listen to it tomorrow Insha Allah. I need to learn for gynae and ortho tests right now :exhausted

M.B
07-23-2010, 02:03 PM

Nice to see sheikh budair back mashAllah:shade:.

BintAbee
07-23-2010, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan

MaashaAllah the Blackburners are very fortunate to have had Sheikh Sudais in their midst.

Did anyone listen to his iqaamah? Just beautiful. I was imagining it emanating out from the minarets of Masjidul Haraam and resonating around Makkah. Subhaanallah!

Here's the link from Haramain Recordings: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...-in-uk_19.html

It plays in the first player.

It was really sweet and beautiful Masha Allah! Really good of Sheikh to give the world the opportunity of listening to it :p

Hmm that's weird. I've uploaded them here: http://www.archive.org/details/ShaykhSudais&reCache=1

Shaykh hafidahullah also performed Nikaah and short Qira'ah at the same event, my phone decided to mess up and I couldnt record but i'll get the recordings and try to upload them soon, inshaa'Allah.

Jazakallah Khair. Masha Allah, I listened to the recordings. They were really beautiful. If you can get the full recordings please do so. Shukran..

Nice to see sheikh budair back mashAllah:shade:.

Wow, he's back, Alhamdulillah. :thumbs_up

Okay, I don't know how true this is, but it's worth following anyway: Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaath MIGHT lead a few Jahriyy salaahs in the coming days...

I don't know if anyone has been following the Athaan in Makkah today, but Sheikh Nayef Fayda did Fajr, 2nd Jumua and Isha Athaan today. :thumbs_up

brotherubaid
07-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice , I really hope sheikh Usamah Khayyat leads some Jahri salahs , I love his unique style, may Allah protect hima nd have mercy on abdullah khayyat.

Did anyone notice sheikh faisals Ishaa Today? May be he has recited this way before but it sthe first time i heard this tone of his, BEAUTIFUL AYAAT and the sheikh recited very beautifully , InshahAllah with time sheikh faisal ghazzawi will be one of the best imams of haram, He just gets too emotional whenever he is leading u can feel it in his voice it kinda shivers.

And sheikh abdul mohsin al Gaasim (lol) recited nicely as well in ishaa , got to watch both prayers live.

Sheikh Hussain Aal Al Sheikh also recited beautifullu in maghrib.

May Allah protect them all , and great to see sheikh budair back!
But i really hope sheikh Aal al sheikh leads some fajrs this year around as well like last shabaan!!

SubhanAllah i cant believe how fast time flies! ItS BEEN A WHOLE YEAR! subhanAllah!

'Abd al-Baari
07-23-2010, 10:23 PM

Good to have Shaykh al-Budayr back mashaa'Allah, and nice to have Shaykh al-Qaasim leading too.

Shaykh al-Sudays extended his stay in the UK, i'm not sure if he's still here but he was here in London on Wednesday..

Some good news alhamdulillah, Inshaa'Allah I will be leaving for 'Umrah on the 8th August. Everyone is requested to make du'aa!

brotherubaid
07-24-2010, 01:53 AM
Maa Shaa Allah akhee abd al baari, may Allah protect u and bless you and make it easy for you.

Please remmber us in your duaa akhi.

Sheikh Budayr just did an amazing fajr salah , Soo good to have him back and All praise is to Allah.

BintAbee
07-24-2010, 03:39 PM

Some good news alhamdulillah, Inshaa'Allah I will be leaving for 'Umrah on the 8th August. Everyone is requested to make du'aa!

Akhee, how long would you be going for? How many days in Makkah? and Madeenah?

May Allah take you and return you safely. May He accept your 'Umra and take you to Haramain over and over again. May He grant you the strength to do loads of 'Ibaadah and may He accept from you. Ameen ya Rabb

Please remember me and my family in your dua.

And with that it's almost time for Iftaar....

Insaanah
07-24-2010, 07:57 PM
Shaykh al-Sudays extended his stay in the UK, i'm not sure if he's still here but he was here in London on Wednesday..

Sheikh Sudais led Salaatul Jumu'ah at Regents Park Mosque (also known as Islamic Cultural Centre) in London on Friday.

He also met with the directors and heads of Islamic centers and associations in Britain.

Following the meeting, the Director of the Islamic Cultural Centre, Dr. Ahmed Al-Dubayan told reporters that the meeting covered the latest developments at the Muslim community arena in the United Kingdom, and its current issues and the relationship between Muslims and others as well.

Dr. Al-Dubayan described the meeting as productive and helpful, pointing out that everyone benefited from the guidance of his eminence Sheikh Dr. Al-Sudais.

Info about the meeting from here.

MaashaAllah. InshaAllah will make du'a. Please remember us all and the ummah in your du'as too.

Maa Shaa Allah akhee abd al baari, may Allah protect u and bless you and make it easy for you. .
May Allah take you and return you safely. May He accept your 'Umra and take you to Haramain over and over again. May He grant you the strength to do loads of 'Ibaadah and may He accept from you. Ameen ya Rabb
Ameen thumma ameen to all the ad'iyah.

'Abd al-Baari
07-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Assalaamu 'Alaykum,

Jazaakumullahu khayran for the adiyaah, please continue to keep me in them.

Ukht BintAbee, inshaa'Allah first 20 days in Makkah and Last 10 in Madeenah (Can't wait to perform Tahajjud behind Shaykh Budayr!), returning one or two days after 'Eid inshaa'Allah.

Rabi'ya
07-25-2010, 08:55 PM

is it true that sheikh sudais is leading maghrib prayer in Al Manar masjid in Cardiff tonight? my husband received a text and has gone to see :s he hasnt returned yet.......is he in the UK?

BintAbee
07-26-2010, 01:54 AM

Yes, he is in the UK :) Not sure exactly where he's leading when though...

Rabi'ya
07-26-2010, 10:29 AM
oooh, its a rare occasion that any one stops via Cardiff!!! perhaps we are becoming a little more well known. lol

BintAbee
07-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Al Khayyaath for Maghrib!!!!!!

al Amaanah
07-26-2010, 06:49 PM

beautiful recitations in al7aramain maasha Allah! Allaahomma ballighnaa ramadaaaaan!!

BintAbee
07-26-2010, 07:33 PM
:wasalamex

Ameen!

brotherubaid
07-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Al Khayyaath for Maghrib!!!!!!
Reallly??? I missed it, will head to haramain recordings right away InshahAllah!!

format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah

beautiful recitations in al7aramain maasha Allah! Allaahomma ballighnaa ramadaaaaan!!

Ameen

BintAbee
07-27-2010, 05:23 AM

May I please have the links to Makkah and Madeenah Salaah times for Ramadhaan 1431? Shukran

BlackMamba
07-27-2010, 06:38 AM
So anybody from here leading taraweeh this Ramadan? Time is coming very close now, only about 2 weeks remaining.:nervous:

S_87
07-27-2010, 09:39 AM
and whilst we are at it, does anyone have links for watching taraweeh plz?

BintAbee
07-27-2010, 11:02 AM
For Medinah.
For Makkah.
Ameeeen!
Thank you! Jazakallah Khair. So Saudi starts Ramadhaan on Wednesday, not Thursday imsad :'(

format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
So anybody from here leading taraweeh this Ramadan? Time is coming very close now, only about 2 weeks remaining.:nervous:
Yeh, I'll be leading... in my house, but there'll be no Musallis :p :hiding: Just Kidding... :X

Are you ready akhee?

and whilst we are at it, does anyone have links for watching taraweeh plz?
Aswatal Islam
Makkah: http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=saudi1
Madeenah: http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=saudi2

Quraan Channel: http://www.info.gov.sa/streaming/Quraan.htm
Sunnah Channel: http://www.info.gov.sa/streaming/Sunna.htm

Saudi 1: http://www.sauditv1.tv/aLinks.aspx?id=2
Iqraa: http://aswatalislam.net/TV.aspx?channel=iqra

Islamonline (Makkah): http://www.islamonline.net/English/M...h_Makkah.shtml

Chech out HSR: http://haramaintv.blogspot.com/
and iHaram: http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/watch.html

BintAbee
07-27-2010, 11:39 AM
It's good! They'll have 30 days for ramadan and we could get to listen to Surah Tawbah in Tahajjud by Sheikh Shuraim! :happy:
We'll be having 30 days ramadhan too, but one day after the Saudi.
But then our even and odd nights won't coincide :( ....

We having 29 nights and Eid with Makkah..... that's according to the calendars ...

'Abd al-Baari
07-27-2010, 02:06 PM

I'm hoping 30 days, and Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr to recite Surah Yusuf or Tawbah in the last Taraweeh! Insha'Allah!

MysticRiver
07-27-2010, 02:10 PM
I ain't no specialist. I don't know the subtleties of the Imams you're mentioning. However, I truly wish Cheikh Sudais will lead the Taraweeh, at least the first half for my hubby and inchallah will be there.

M.B
07-27-2010, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15

InshAllah its very close now have u prepared? and have they told u which days ur leading? how many rakats will u be leading inshallah?.

BintAbee
07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
It never coincides, for us, unless they r 2 days ahead :hmm: But why should that matter :ermm:
Emm, coz I listen live and Makkah salaah times happen to coincide with our times. Like their Taraweeh is at our taraweeh time, so when we finish taraweeh we still get to hear their dua live and we sit and make dua with them. I mean like we raise our hands and say the Ameen. Not like listening to a recording a few hours later. So it's the same in the last 10 nights. We get up and listen to Tahajjud and dua, and the duas on the odd nights are more special because we have to seek out the Laylatul Qadr. That's why.. I hope I've explained it well. Mind my language....

I'm hoping 30 days, and Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr to recite Surah Yusuf or Tawbah in the last Taraweeh! Insha'Allah!

I actually like it when there's 30 days ,coz there's more taraweeh, more tahajjud and more dua :thumbs_up. And the other good thing if Saudi has first Taraweeh on Tuesday night is that we can listen to the first taraweeh in full, since we won't have to be reading taraweeh that night.

format_quote Originally Posted by MysticRiver
I ain't no specialist. I don't know the subtleties of the Imams you're mentioning. However, I truly wish Cheikh Sudais will lead the Taraweeh, at least the first half for my hubby and inchallah will be there.
Sheikh Sudais has been leading for ages now, so Insha Allah he should lead again this year. Allah knows best.

Sheikh Usaamah Khayyaath led an awesome Maghrib today. Please listen to it and so too was Sheikh Hadhraawiyy awesome in his Tableegh. > http://www.4shared.com/audio/tfML_U8...-1431____.html

I found these facts about 1414 hijri Makkah Taraweeh quite interesting. Perhaps some of the older members may know these facts, but most of them were a first for me > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t111022.html

BintAbee
07-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Btw, Sheikh Khaalid Ghamidi is younger than Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi. Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi is 52 and Sheikh Khaalid Ghamidi is about 43. :X

Before this thread closes, I just want to correct that statement... I appologize for giving the incorrect age of Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi Allahu ya7fathuhu. I got it from one of the Saudi news articles. According to his site (http://saadalgamdi.com/index.php?news=2) he is 44 years old this year. Sorry for the wrong info.

BintAbee
07-28-2010, 05:52 AM

I'm still trying to believe this okay: Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib led Salaatul Fajr in Masjidul Haraam this morning > http://www.archive.org/download/28th...khAleTalib.mp3

Takes you back a few years :statisfie

abu
07-28-2010, 10:02 AM
aslamualikum

yes shaykh sudais was in cardiff, he went to the almanar for magrib then gave a short talk. he left and went to the islamic centre in butetown where he gave a talk and let the isha salah

his talk is on you tube

BintAbee
07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Sheikh Saalih and Sheikh Khaalid will lead togather for the next 10 days InshaAllah. 2 of your favourites!

Yes we are an hour later than Saudi, but we in Winter and they in Summer.

I was so happy Sheikh Khayyaath recited a long part in Maghrib coz he just got 2 Maghribs out of the 10 days.

I'll translate a bit when I get a chance. It's time for lunch and Thuhr and then back to campus just now....

M.B
07-28-2010, 01:21 PM

Does anyone know when sheikh sudais will be returning inshAllah back to saudi?. mashAllah he has stayed here for a while.

AabiruSabeel
07-28-2010, 02:22 PM

I found these facts about 1414 hijri Makkah Taraweeh quite interesting. Perhaps some of the older members may know these facts, but most of them were a first for me > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t111022.html
Some of the 'facts' are not right, as mentioned on that thread there by some people. Like the 2 witr during the last 10 days... Because I remember when it was changed and it couldn't be 1414 AH. 1418 seems right.

brotherubaid
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
Sheikh ghamdi was awsome for both maghrib and Ishaa, he just finished Ishaa , absolutely beautiful . I hope he gets a chance to lead taraweeh rather than bringing in a guest for ramadan , but with Allah lies tawfeeq.

BintAbee
07-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Translate? :exhausted
1. It was the first year that Sheikh Sudais and Shuraim led , i.e Taraweeh, Tahajjud and Witr.

2. Witr was removed from after Taraweeh to after Tahajjud in the last 10 nights. (So there was only one Witr and not two)

3. In the last 10 for the first time, the Khatam continued in Tahajjud, like Shuraim led Sura Saba in Taraweeh 21st night and then continued with Sura Faatir in Tahajjud 21st night etc.

4. Night 21,22 and 23 Tahajjud: 4 rakaats for Shuraim and 6 Rakaats and Shaf3 and Witr for Sudais. The other nights Tahajjud: 6 Rakaats for Shuraim and 4 Rakaats, Shaf3 and Witr for Sudais.

5. The Khatam was on the 27th night and they read from Sura Fajr that night.

6. Taraweeh in the last 10 was very short, about 45 mins.

7. 27th night Tahajjud a new Khatam was started and it continued in Taraweh and Tahajjud. By the 30th night, they had read until Sura Nisaa, Aayah 153.

8. 30th night Tahajjud, they didn't continue from Taraweeh. Shuraim read Sura Yoosuf and Sudais, Sura Yaaseen.

9. It was the first year that all was broadcast on TV for the whole Ramadhaan

(Please let me know if something is grossly mistranslated. I put it in my own words. I didn't translate word for word)

Some of the 'facts' are not right, as mentioned on that thread there by some people. Like the 2 witr during the last 10 days... Because I remember when it was changed and it couldn't be 1414 AH. 1418 seems right.
Allahu A'lam. I can't comment on that. I was so surprised that they actually used to have 2 Witr in one night! Imagine, there would be like 18-20 Qunoot duas in the last 10 alone!

Sheikh ghamdi was awsome for both maghrib and Ishaa, he just finished Ishaa , absolutely beautiful . I hope he gets a chance to lead taraweeh rather than bringing in a guest for ramadan , but with Allah lies tawfeeq.
He was emotional in Maghrib in the first Sura Faatihah! > http://www.archive.org/download/28th...eikhGhamdi.mp3. Subhanallah! It would be nice if he and Sheikh Saalih get to lead in Ramadhaan. Yeh and they could put Sudais, Shuraim and Mu'ayqali for Witr :shade: ......Okay, that's just my imagination running wild again :X

Btw, Sheikh Saalih led Fajr today and Sheikh Ghamidi led Thuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha...

BintAbee
07-29-2010, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu
aslamualikum

yes shaykh sudais was in cardiff, he went to the almanar for magrib then gave a short talk. he left and went to the islamic centre in butetown where he gave a talk and let the isha salah

his talk is on you tube
wa alaikumus Salaam

Here's the article to go with that: http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?CFID...ContentID=7676

So... today Sheikh Khalid led Fajr and Sheikh Saalih Thuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha. And Sheikh Isaam Khan did Fajr, Thuhr and Isha Athaan and Sheikh Faarooq Hadhraawiyy Asr and Isha Athaan.

AabiruSabeel
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM

Shaikh Saleh Aal-Talib gave a lengthy Khutbah today on the topic of maintaining household peace...

There was an accident during the Asr salah today. The Muazzin mistakenly said the first Takbeer (takbiratul ihram) while Shaikh Saleh was still asking the musallis to straighten the rows. Shaikh Saleh immediately said intaziroo fa-inni lam ukabbir "wait, for I have not said Allahu Akbar yet". Then he said Allahu Akbar and the muazzin repeated after him.

Edit: Shaikh Khalid Al-Ghamdi was emotional in Fajr today (friday), in both the rakat.

AabiruSabeel
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
He's back? :><:

Edit:: It was Sheikh Ghamdi for Fajr today :ermm:
It was Shaikh Ghamdi on friday too. Why am I confusing them? :hiding:

ابن آل مرة
08-01-2010, 05:11 AM
:sl: I'm Looking for a very particular recitation by shaykh hussein al shaykh. Its from Sura Ad-Dahriyat in Maghrib salah. It was in salaatul maghrib in 2007. If someone has the recording, please share. JazakAllah khayr.

BintAbee
08-01-2010, 05:40 PM

Shaikh Saleh Aal-Talib gave a lengthy Khutbah today on the topic of maintaining household peace...

There was an accident during the Asr salah today. The Muazzin mistakenly said the first Takbeer (takbiratul ihram) while Shaikh Saleh was still asking the musallis to straighten the rows. Shaikh Saleh immediately said intaziroo fa-inni lam ukabbir "wait, for I have not said Allahu Akbar yet". Then he said Allahu Akbar and the muazzin repeated after him.

Edit: Shaikh Khalid Al-Ghamdi was emotional in Fajr today (friday), in both the rakat.

Lovely khutbah by Sheikh Saalih .....

Oh! Poor mu'athin :( It was Al-Muathin Muhammad Siraaj Ma'roof... Sheikh Saalih was quick to sort out the situation Masha Allah. Wish there was a recording....

Sheikh Khalid was emotional in todays Fajr as well. "thaalika yawmut Taghaabun" :cry: http://www.archive.org/download/1stA...eikhGhamdi.mp3

:sl: I'm Looking for a very particular recitation by shaykh hussein al shaykh. Its from Sura Ad-Dahriyat in Maghrib salah. It was in salaatul maghrib in 2007. If someone has the recording, please share. JazakAllah khayr.

Did you try searching haramainrecordings? Hope you find it..

Be tolerant, Al-Sudais tells Muslims in London
By Mozammel Haque

LONDON – Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Head Imam and Khateeb of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, urged Muslims to be merciful and tolerant and to respect the rights of others.
In his Friday sermon at the Regents Park London Central Mosque, Sheikh Al-Sudais said the first right to be respected is the right of Allah the Almighty – to worship Him and obey Him.
The second is the right of the Prophet (peace be upon him) – to love, obey and follow him. And then the rights of Muslims and also the rights of all mankind.
He advised Muslims to follow the teachings of Islam and to represent it in the best form in their worship, character and relations with others.
He devoted most of his sermon to family ties and their importance in society.
Sheikh Al-Sudais said there are clear rights and responsibilities for husbands and wives in Islam. He encouraged Muslims to follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by being kind and polite to their wives as Allah the Almighty said, “Live with your wives honorably”, and the Prophet in his Farewell Sermon said three times, “I advised you to treat women nicely”.
He advised parents to look after their children, to make sure that they are well-educated and to set good examples for them.
Earlier, Sheikh Al-Sudais opened the largest Mosque in Yorkshire, Masjid Al-Tauheedul Islam in Blackburn. – SG

Source> http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2010080179746

Sheikh Hadhraawiyy was emotional in yesterday's Fajr Athaan >http://www.4shared.com/audio/BAmm5Cu...Sheikh_Fa.html from "Hayya 3lal Falaa7

Just heard Sheikh Ali Mullah calling out Athaanul Isha. He's back from his holiday!

abu
08-02-2010, 08:38 PM
shaykh sudais was in cardiff islamic centre

youtube it

sha
sheikh sudais in cardiff

BintAbee
08-03-2010, 05:32 PM

More of Sheikh Faarooq Hadhraawiyy's emotional athaans can be found here > http://www.mazameer.com/vb/t111294.html

Link to the khutbah by Sheikh Saalih Aal Talib for last week (audio and text) > http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...y=khateebaudio

These salaahs make you cry out of nostalgia :cry: I'm referring to the Sheikh Shuraim ones in particular. And the one by Sheikh Umar as Sibayyil (Ra7imahullah) as well. Check it out: > http://www.islambag.com/qurra/. Even the muathins are different in some of the recordings..

Also, btw, Sheikh Sa'd Ghamidi has resigned from his post at his Masjid in Dammaam......

M.B
08-03-2010, 10:27 PM

InshAllah now only few days left for ramadhan inshAllah cant wait to watch both harams inshAllah. MashAllah i love sheikh qasim's isha he has been leading for a while mashAllah i hope sheikh hudaify is fine and back for taraweeh inshallah.

BintAbee
08-04-2010, 04:20 PM

http://www.archive.org/download/Augu...ajr_8-4-10.mp3 imsad

I'll reply reps when I get a chance Insha Allah :exhausted

Hmm, Sheikh Ghamidi for Maghrib as I had thought...Aal Talib was delivering a lecture after Maghrib

brotherubaid
08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Sheikh ghamdi led a beauiful maghrib , Loved it! check it on haraminrecordings n other sites InshahAllah

ابن آل مرة
08-04-2010, 08:46 PM

good to see sheikh hussein leading isha and maghrib. last time he led isha was last year i think. I was expecting him to lead fajr like last august, one week before ramadan, but the rota is still great mashaAllah,sheikh budayr, sheikh qasim :).

Also, sheikh ghamdi is one of the imams who i have heard get emotional so frequently, subhanAllah. Its rare to see a haram imam cry so much in regular salats. may Allah make our khashi3 like the a'immah.

As for taraweeh in madeenah, i think sheikh sa'd al ghamdi will return this year again, since sister bintabee mentioned that he resigned from his dammam imam duties. wallahu alam. And jazakAllakhayr everyone for all the information you guys post.

BlackMamba
08-05-2010, 12:41 AM
This Ramadan is approaching I'll post some of my favorite clips from previous Ramadans.

this is makkah taraweeh 1425/2004. Shuraim recites best in taraweeh imo. And it's especially good from about the 5:35 mark. But really all of Shuraims recitations from 1425 were spectacular.

BlackMamba
08-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Amazing and emotional recitation of the last part of Surah al-Zumar from last years taraweeh

Sudais clasic recitation from surah Taha 1426/2005

M.B
08-06-2010, 05:53 PM

which day is most likely to be ramadhan tuesday or wednesday if ramadhan is on tuesday this means that inshallah taraweeh will be on monday. is It sure that ramadhan will be on either tuesday or wednesday.

ابن آل مرة
08-06-2010, 08:51 PM

which day is most likely to be ramadhan tuesday or wednesday if ramadhan is on tuesday this means that inshallah taraweeh will be on monday. is It sure that ramadhan will be on either tuesday or wednesday.

I heard that taraweeh is either tuesday night or wednesday nigh.. Im not sure though. Maybe someone can confirm inshaAllah

Al-Hanbali
08-07-2010, 03:46 AM

good to see sheikh hussein leading isha and maghrib. last time he led isha was last year i think. I was expecting him to lead fajr like last august, one week before ramadan, but the rota is still great mashaAllah,sheikh budayr, sheikh qasim :).

Also, sheikh ghamdi is one of the imams who i have heard get emotional so frequently, subhanAllah. Its rare to see a haram imam cry so much in regular salats. may Allah make our khashi3 like the a'immah.

As for taraweeh in madeenah, i think sheikh sa'd al ghamdi will return this year again, since sister bintabee mentioned that he resigned from his dammam imam duties. wallahu alam. And jazakAllakhayr everyone for all the information you guys post.
I don't know how true this is (perhaps someone can get it verified) but apparently 'Abdul-Wali al-Arkaani could possibly lead this year ??:confused:

ابن آل مرة
08-07-2010, 03:55 AM
I heard that taraweeh is either tuesday night or wednesday nigh.. Im not sure though. Maybe someone can confirm inshaAllah
Yes I heard about it lol..im not sure..I would be surprised though. I think some sheikh arkani fan wants him to lead in makkah really badly :p sheikh arkani does have a beautiful voice mashaAllah. But idk if he would suit makkah..hmm :/

BlackMamba
08-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Ya same for north America. Isna says First night is on Tuesday so first fast on Wednesday inshallah

BintAbee
08-07-2010, 06:35 PM

The rota for Ramadhaan is the same as last year. Odd nights: Al-Juhany first 10 and Sudais last 10, even nights: Shuraim 1st 10 and Mu'ayqali last 10. Last 10 Taraweeh: Mu'ayqali and Al-Juhany. Tahajjud Shuraim and Sudais. Source: http://www.spa.gov.sa/details.php?id=808401

No news about Madeenah Ramadhaan rota yet.

Sheikh Salaah al Budair led all the Salaahs in Madeenah today. Sheikh Sudais is back to Maghrib and Aal Talib back to Isha.

Ramadhaan is almost here. May Allah deliver us to it. Ameen. Please keep me in your duas........

Soulja Girl
08-07-2010, 07:01 PM

Sheikh Salaah al Budair led all the Salaahs in Madeenah today.
^He did? :ooh:

Ramadhaan is almost here. May Allah deliver us to it. Ameen. Please keep me in your duas........
Ameen.. & duas for you always.. :)

'Abd al-Baari
08-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Assalaamu 'Alaykum,

jazaakillah khayran for the information, I really hope Shaykh Salaah al-Budayr is leading Fajr throughoit Ramadhaan!

Ameen.

ابن آل مرة
08-08-2010, 09:40 AM
:sl: good to see the rota for makkah, same as last year mashaAllah. Sheikh talib will lead isha, and im guessing, sheikh khalid/sheikh faisal for maghrib? and sheikh humaid for Isha? also, its been a while since sheikh shuraim made a dua in taraweeh in makkah,sheikh johany as well. i think i know why sheikh shuraim has not made dua in long time, because at our masjid there was a lecture on ramadan, and the shiekh talked about how sheikh salih al luhaydan told the imams of haram, makkah and madinah, not to make the dua long as it is not from the sunnah. it should not be more than 3-4 minutes. wallahu 3lam. I dont want anyone to think that its my opinion,it was said by one of the people of knowledge.

BintAbee
08-08-2010, 12:52 PM

^Sheikh Ibn Humaid for Fajr, Khayyaath for Thuhr, Ghamidi for Asr, Sudais and Ghazzaawi for Maghrib and Aal Talib for Isha

M.B
08-08-2010, 08:37 PM

^Sheikh Ibn Humaid for Fajr, Khayyaath for Thuhr, Ghamidi for Asr, Sudais and Ghazzaawi for Maghrib and Aal Talib for Isha

^Yh mashAllah that way every imam in makkah gets to lead in the blessed month of ramadhan. mashAllah makkah have so many imams to choose from whereas madinah they have 4 imams who rotate all the time sometimes u would find one imam leading the whole day ! subhanAllah.

i wish sheikh thubayti comes bck to lead taraweeh or tahhajjud.

Soulja Girl
08-08-2010, 09:31 PM

^Yea.. Along side Sheikh Budair.. Now that would be kewl.. :statisfie

ابن آل مرة
08-08-2010, 10:00 PM

I high doubt that sheikh thubayti will come back for jahri salat, so cant even think about him leading taraweeh or tahajjud. If it harms his health by leading jahri salat, I would not like that, but I do miss his fajr and tahajjud recitations ):..may Allah cure him and give him strength. :hmm:

I think they added new imams like sheikh khalid and sheikh faisal for jahri salat only, so the other imams dont hv to do both taraweeh and the salats. i dont know about sheikh salih al talib though, he stopped leading after 1424. maybe he prefers that or they want faster recitors. His 1424 style was great, they should give him a chance atleast.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-10-2010, 04:04 AM
What time is the Taraweeh going to start tomorrow (Makkah time)?

ابن آل مرة
08-10-2010, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muraad
What time is the Taraweeh going to start tomorrow (Makkah time)?
Arent they going to announce first about if taraweeh will be tomorrow night or tuesday night? Most likely it will be tomorrow, if so, Isha is around 8:36, im guessing,taraweeh will start around 9:10 to 9:25.

AabiruSabeel
08-10-2010, 10:29 AM

With the approach of Ramadhan 1431 AH, we are pleased to inform you all that the discussions about the Imaams of the Haramain Ash-Shareefain and the prayers, Taraweeh, Tahajjud, Khutab etc will continue in the new thread Imaams of the Haramain - Part X. We wish you all a Blessed Ramadhan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.