/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i will go to umrah inshallah in the last part of ramadan any precaution from swineflu

fagp1rpp
08-25-2009, 09:59 AM
asa ramadan mubarak to every one.
On the last ashrah i am going to umrah inshallah.I have heard that there is swine flu.So inorder to make my resistance power more againt deseases i have started to eat black seeds or kalonji seeds one table spoons daily.As it have cure for all deseases.I also like to drink carrots juice but it is not the season.Is there any cure or any thing about swine flu from prophet medicines or tibw-e-nawbe,Please also tell the precautions i think to take caned food there.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Why get scared if you die in Makkah/Madina? SubhanAllaah...go without any worry!!

fagp1rpp
08-25-2009, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Why get scared if you die in Makkah/Madina? SubhanAllaah...go without any worry!!
i am not scared but i have a big family to support.

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Trust Allaah, and take necessary precautions then inshaAllaah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.