/* */

PDA

View Full Version : problem of cold hands and feet ?

sweetgujjigal
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
salaam brothers and sisters
i wanted to share this with you all for some advice, since 2/3 years now i have been experiencing cold hands and feet,i do keep them warm sometimes,and sometimes it think it will go away. that time i had jus lost weight from 10 and a half stone to 7 and a half,and i started getting cold hands and feet, i don't know wheather it was due to my travel to india for 6weeks with the hot weather there. or me and parents did not know if someone had done black magic or anythingof that sort, i went doctors and they said i have low iron levels which never occured before and then after the 3months course my iron levels were ok but still i had cold hands and feet.
my dad called a molvi whom we are close to,at our house and he can check if people have jinn in them, anyway he checked me out with a taweez and said yes it seems like i have nazar and someone has done something from backhome(india)he had his nephew with him who carried out this check i'v never seen before with paper over his eyes and he said i had these red and black dots at my heart and hands and feet, i cant remember what they resembled(maybe good and bad jin)he then removed them and after that i was fine, whenever i was feeling drained out,unwell or with cold hands and feet my dad would call him and i would be fine again,i went at the beginning of this year to check if i'm not anaemic,or have low iron levels and the nurse said i was fine. i have nort seen the molvi lately, and just from yesterday i am getting the same cold hands and feet like as if i have been holding ice,or i have jus come out of a fridge, i don't know whats causing this, evene a few times in summer i was like this but fine later:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adil hasnain
08-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Its a circulation problem you may need to do a little bit of cardio exercise this will increase the blood flow around the body but just keep trying to move them sister.Like when you are relaxing clench and relax your hands so that you have increased blood flow

S_87
08-25-2009, 11:48 AM
sister, although black magic exists, every problem is not due to black magic.

I myself have cold hands and feet, a lot of the time im frozen cold when its warm outside, but it could be due to a number of reasons, because of blood circulation as mentioned, or because youve lost a lot of weight, or because youre simply just like that

S_87
08-25-2009, 11:51 AM
oh and to help with blood circ wriggle your fingers and toes and see if this makes a difference..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah, let's not take everything to black magic...

Cabdullahi
08-25-2009, 11:57 AM
what's the business with taweez and the paper over eyes .??

sweetgujjigal
08-25-2009, 12:33 PM
the paper over the eyes i'm not sure my sis tried it and she with her eyes closed saw makkah shareef,the molvi then told her to do tawaaf wich she did, so i know this cannot be false as my own sister experienced this out of it.

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Anything can happen lol

Salahudeen
08-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Taweeze's are bad, stay away from them

http://www.islamicboard.com/tawheed-...04-taweez.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...80-taveez.html

zakirs
08-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Make sure you Have a complete check up with a doctor sis. :sl:

Rebel
08-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Scary :><:

sweetgujjigal
08-25-2009, 12:57 PM
well if u get the right taweez from molvis u r fyn

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Just be careful, please. Too many frauds nowadays.

sweetgujjigal
08-25-2009, 01:13 PM
yes i know there are frauds about but this molvi is legit, i know for sure

- IqRa -
08-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Only Allaah knows, sister.

S_87
08-25-2009, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweetgujjigal
the paper over the eyes i'm not sure my sis tried it and she with her eyes closed saw makkah shareef,the molvi then told her to do tawaaf wich she did, so i know this cannot be false as my own sister experienced this out of it.
lol i, and im sure many others can do that in their heads without the help of paper over eyes :p

doesnt prove anything sister...stay away from acts that arent from the sunnah :)

sweetgujjigal
08-25-2009, 06:05 PM
sister i know this molvi can you all stop saying things about him, he is a very generous molvi, at the moment he is on ATN channel on sky, asking for donations for a masjid in bangladesh, alhamdulillah

Salahudeen
08-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Well sister the question you have to ask yourself is,

did the messenger pbuh of Allah use taveeze's to cure those people aflicted with magic or jinn possession???

Did his companions ever use taveez to cure magic of jinn possesion??

As far as I'm aware, they cured people who were aflicted with such things by ruqya, which is reciting qur'an over the afflicted person.

I don't think there's any mention of them using taveeze's, did you look at the links to the 2 threads that I posted?

zakirs
08-25-2009, 08:16 PM
:sl:
Sis ,

What ever it is its not wrong to have a health check up right ? This time go to an other doctor , may be the previous one was wrong ?

Snowflake
08-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Sis, I used to have cold hands and feet before I got married. My blood pressure was also low back then. After marriage my B.P went up lol and my hands and feet are nice and toasty (even after I got divorced). It's nothing to do with nazar/black majic or possession. :)

cat eyes
08-25-2009, 08:32 PM
i suffer from cold feet also.. i had it since i was a kid. even the house will be boiling hot it would not matter if i was sweating, my feet would be ice cold:D kinda weird but there is nothing as lovely as puting on wooly socks.. i got loads from primark.. they really do the trick and keep your feet nice and warm.

i doubt its black magic sis. why would you think somebody would do on you, for which reason.:statisfie

Caller الداعي
08-25-2009, 08:35 PM
salam sis i get it all da time its somethng iv had for many years

S_87
08-29-2009, 05:56 PM
sister i know this molvi can you all stop saying things about him, he is a very generous molvi, at the moment he is on ATN channel on sky, asking for donations for a masjid in bangladesh, alhamdulillah
if its wrong its wrong sister...

abu_musab461
08-29-2009, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Yeah, let's not take everything to black magic...

so true.
;D
lol

Tony
08-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Cold hands, warm heart :)

sweetgujjigal
09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
why dyu say that cold hands and warm heart??

13th Yarba
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
cold hands warm heart

Tony
09-01-2009, 09:46 PM
why dyu say that cold hands and warm heart??
its an old english saying meaning cold hands reveal a warm hearted person (kind person)

sweetgujjigal
09-02-2009, 11:04 PM
hehe thanks TONY! :D am from bradford 2

Tony
09-03-2009, 09:26 AM
hehe thanks TONY! :D am from bradford 2
Assalamu aleiykum from undercliffe:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.