/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

Zahida
08-28-2009, 04:08 PM
:sl: To all of those who remember me and welcome to all the new members. Ramadan Kareem to everyone.

I have not forgotten the forum but have though of it from a distance. I have been busy with a new business venture..........but kept my day job too!

Allhumdohlillah it is doing well.

Scents of Jannah thankyou for your duas. To all those who may remeber the young man suffering from a tumor in his spine passed away about three weeks ago. May we all make dua for his family especially, his wife and three daughters all under seven, May Allah ease their difficulties. Ameen.

:wa:;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Ameen !

welcome back sis !

Assalamu Alaikum

Hayaa
08-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Ameen! Ramadan Mubarak & welcome back sis :wub:

Misz_Muslimah
08-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Wa alaykum salam and welcome back to IB..hope you havent missed too much inshallah. Ramadan mubarak to you too :)

May allah grant that man paradise and make his good deeds outweigh his bad..amiin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
08-29-2009, 01:50 PM
ohh! shizzle your back

Muslimah4Eva x
08-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Asalamlalaikum and welcome back :) hope you havent missed too much inshallah

Zahida
08-29-2009, 03:36 PM
:sl: Thankyoo much everyone it seems i have been away from the forum along time. I hope to find everyone healthy and happy....

Family and life have kept me busy. I have ventured into the food business and MashaAllah it is going really well. At this tme with recession it was a good move because everyone will always need food. I am hoping it will be more busier soon as schools and colleges will open again. I aim to continue with my teaching though...!!

Thanks again everyone!:wa:;D

Cabdullahi
08-29-2009, 03:54 PM
what kind of food.......chapati's?

Zahida
08-29-2009, 03:58 PM
:sl:Hehe son not chappatis !!!! I have a fast food restauraunt like KFC come over and i will feed you............. chicken and chips, Doner kebabs, Fish, Burgers of all kinds the Bean Burger is nice and lots more.......... Are you hungry yet???

Only another three hours to go................:statisfie:wa:

zakirs
08-29-2009, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: To all of those who remember me and welcome to all the new members. Ramadan Kareem to everyone.

I have not forgotten the forum but have though of it from a distance. I have been busy with a new business venture..........but kept my day job too!

Allhumdohlillah it is doing well.

Scents of Jannah thankyou for your duas. To all those who may remeber the young man suffering from a tumor in his spine passed away about three weeks ago. May we all make dua for his family especially, his wife and three daughters all under seven, May Allah ease their difficulties. Ameen.

:wa:;D
Masha allah , nice to hear that the business is doing good:).

May Allah help the brother's family and protect brother from the fire.

ژاله
08-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Ramadan kareem and welcome back:)
mashAllah your biz is going fine. whos the brother you are talking about?

Zahida
09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
:sl: Brother ^^^ Thankyou for your kind words. The brother i spoke about was the brother of my colleague who had a tumour in his spine. Earlier this year about the time it snowed (Jan/Feb) his family requested that Surat Yaseen be recited for him after they recieved news that there was nothing more that could be done for him.

What saddens me is that his wife is so young, and also he left three lovely daughters all under the age of six. I can't even begin to imagne what the wife must be going through.........imsad:wa:

zakirs
09-02-2009, 12:01 AM
What saddens me is that his wife is so young, and also he left three lovely daughters all under the age of six. I can't even begin to imagne what the wife must be going through.
May Allah help them in their difficult life.Ameen.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.