/* */

PDA

View Full Version : palestinian guys/poor treatment of non muslim women

blackbeard88
08-29-2009, 02:36 AM
here's what i don't understand about islam....for one thing as a non muslim i do like how the prophet treats women or says to have respect for them. that's the one thing about islam that i like is how it values a woman's virginity. the prophet doesn't condemn women for being chase and being pure. in fact i think he's the only man that truly values women. i would have loved to meet him and talk with him. but i can't say that for most of his followers....now the prophet, correct me if i'm wrong but he did say that all women should be treated with respect and that all muslim men should protect the woman's virtue. feel free to set me straight on this but "all" women includes every woman not just arab women or muslim women, right?

so here's my problem, there are a lot of palestinian guys that i go to school with that live in my city and my cousin is, ahem "dating" one of them. they are muslim and supposedly to be devout. but then they go on facebook and constantly talk about how much sex they've had with this one and how ugly but yet good in bed this other one was and so on. they laugh about the many black girls they've slept with and how badly these girls want them. one even took a trip with just him and this girl and posted vulgar photos all over his facebook page. i mean, it's like they use black women as *****s and ****s. see i expected more from a muslim and a lot more from a palestinian. i mean, muslim men are usually respectful of women, i didn't think they discriminated against any woman. so i mean, i just get soo angry because why use a person in this way. why treat a girl like she's dirt simply because she's non muslim and black? i know islam doesn't teach that, i know that the prophet valued women. but how come they're not living by his words, if they are so called muslims? one of these girls works with this guy in his store and all he can say about her is lewd and dirty comments like her being easy and ugly and ooh what a fine donk she got???? i can't understand this type of thinking and they are muslims.

so i ask this, are the men claiming to be religious muslims, are they really glorifying allah? are they really upholding what the prophet said? they look at a non muslim girl who's a virgin and say, **** why? and yet all their sisters and female cousins are virgins, so why the surprise at the non muslim girl wanting to keep her virginity? huh, why are they so surprised by this? it's almost like racism and stereotyping, they see minority girl, she's an automatic *****, so all i'm asking is this. why is there a difference in how muslim men treat their own muslim women and how they treat non muslim women? how come muslim women are the only chaste females out there and the only females to be respected and not the chaste non muslim women who are minorities? it's not like they are going to bring a minority woman home with them to meet their parents, no see they obviously don't give a **** about a non muslim's virtue, right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_ALI_
08-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Salam blackbeard88
I completely agree that women, non-Muslim or Muslim, should be treated with respect. This in accordance with the Quranic teachings. The behavior of these so called Muslims you posted is completely in contradiction with Quran. In Islam, even ogling women is not allowed.

024.030 قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ذَلِكَ أَزْكَى لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ
024.030 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
Al-Qur'an, 024.030 (An-Noor [The Light])
Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.910
And adultery is a very big crime. We are told not even to go near it
017.032 وَلا تَقْرَبُوا الزِّنَا إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَاءَ سَبِيلا
017.032 Nor come near to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

Al-Qur'an, 017.032 (Al-Isra [Isra, The Night Journey, Children of Israel])

Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.910
All I can say is that don't paint all us Muslims with the same brush. I doubt that you will find a Muslim here who is similar to those "Muslims" you speak of. I'm really glad that you understand that our prophet did not teach that stuff. I'm hoping that you would understand that that majority of us are not like that.
Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.