/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Opinion of shaikh Abdullah Guneyman about shuyukh in saudi arabia

Ersan
08-31-2009, 03:36 PM
رأي الشيخ غنيمان في ااشيوخ ابن باز و ابن عثيمين و الألباني إلخ
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاتهأنا مسلم من الصربية, دولة في أوروبا, و ظهر عندنا فتنة التكفير من بعض الأشخاص. بدأ كل شيء بتعلم القواعد العقدية (مثل نواقض الإسلام) و تطبيق هذه القواعد على الأشخاص المعينة وعدم العذر بالجهل أو التأويل إلخ, أي بغير استيفاء الشروط و تعطيل الموانع. بدأوا يتبعون الشيوخ مثل علي الخصير و عبد الله غنيمان و ناصر الفهد و أبي محمد المقدسي و الأخرين و بتكفير العلماء الكبار مثل ابن باز و ابن عثيمين و الألباني إلخ, فأريد أن أسألكم في رأي الشيخ غنيمان في ااشيوخ ابن باز و ابن عثيمين و الألباني إلخ و كيف أرد علي هولاء؟

In my city in europe apeared new sect of khawarij, that make chain takfeer of all scolars (bin baz, uthaimeen, albani and others) and mujahids of the world, and they say that the shaikh abdullah guneyman (he was professor on madina university) is on the same way as them, so can u tell me what shaikh abdullah guneyman sais about theese scolars please? i know that theese scolars are bigger then guneyman himself, and i know that he is not on their manhaj, but i am interesting in arguments, because i dont have his statements and something to rely on...

please answer as soon as posible

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
08-31-2009, 04:18 PM
FROM THE WORDS OF SHAYKH 'ABDULLAH AL-GHUNAYMAN

Amongst the consequences of the actions of these individuals is that they have confused the thoughts of many of the youth. Thus, as a result, some youths have strayed from the path of guidance and have begun to follow what those - who criticize others, and who have stood in the path of da'wah and blocked the path of Allaah - have drawn up for them. Some of the youth, as a result of those individuals who criticize others, now sense a great gap between them and the Scholars, and now harbour great misgivings, causing them to stay away from the Scholars. Some have begun to categorize people according to what he hears from these people, saying: so and so is from the Ikhwan, because he talks, visits or sits with a person from the Ikhwan; or that such and such is from the Sururis; or such and such is from the profiterors [i.e. those who wish to please everybody, even at the expense of the truth], etc. The amazing thing is that these people imagine that by doing so, they are applying the methodology of al-jarh wat-ta'dil. However, they have adopted in this action, ignorant leaders who are misguided and who misguide others. Thus, it is upon the Muslim to fear Allaah regarding himself and those poor souls who are not even a quarter, or a tenth of the learned.
There occurs in the authentic hadith:

"That Allaah guides through you even a single person, is better than the choicest of camels."[Related by al-Bukhari (2942), from Sahl Ibn Sa'd radiallahu 'anhu]
Meaning that it is better for you in this world. Likewise, whosoever misguides even a single person, will bear a great burden; as Allaah - the Most High - said, after mentioning the story of one of the Adam's children killing his brother:

"Because of that, We ordained for the Children of Isra'il that whosoever kills a person, not because of a life for a life; or killed a person in order to spread corruption upon the earth, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind." [Surah 5:32].
Thus, to send someone astray in his religion is far far greater than killing him. So statements regarding matters of religion must be stated along with their proofs from either Allaah's Book, or the Sunnah of His Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and that when making such statements one should seek by that the Face of Allaah alone; and also one should ascertain if the harm resulting from such speech is not greater than the benefit, or that one's intention is not due to envy of a particular individual, or due to the following of one's desires.

[Al Hawa wa Atharuhu fil Khilaf (33-34)]

AhmadibnNasroon
08-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Shaykh Ghunayman differs with some of the ulemma in matters of tashree3; however his minhaj is sound and he does not oppose the kibar'ul ulemma nor are they against one another. Its just another attempt by misguided individuals to sew hatred and enmity amongst ahlul 3ilm.

Don't bother with them and continue to seek 3ilm from the scholars.

Sampharo
08-31-2009, 07:57 PM
Dear Ersan,

It is not uncommon for Khawarij of all time to seek twisting facts and the written words of great scholars in order to give themselves false credibility. Ibn Taimeyya has been used many times by Khawarej even though he was one of their biggest opposers in his time. They would go as far as taking a position of theirs that he mentioned in his book. For example if it would be written in his book "Khawarej claim that {it is permissible to attack and kill a corrupt leader who has been deemed kafir and anyone who supports him}, and this is a corrupt claim because it contradicts direct dictation....", some of them would actually take the claim in the parenthesis { } that Ibn Taimeyya was arguing against, and then say He said so and so in his book, page so and so. Basically reversing his very argument.

Unfortunately the majority of the hardcore Khawarej are not people who are unaware. They are Zanadeqa زنادقة, people who lie and know that they are lying intending to mislead. You see this whole thing to them is nothing more than a recruitment tool. Like you said, causing confusion in the youth and hope that in the mess a few unknowledgable kids with hot blood will find their way to them. They then use them as pawns in their political plans. They depend on the fact that in such countries most young people won't even have access to Sahih Al-Bukhary, let alone the books of sheikhs like Sheikh Ghuneiman.

I am telling you this to understand what you're up against, so that you are aware you can basically use this on the youth and confused people, but that it will not work with the Khawarej who actually propagated this. They know it, and they would deny it, and would attack you openly for it.

Barakallahu feek wawaffaqaq

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdullahSyed
08-31-2009, 08:04 PM
Don't all Scholars on general level agree with each other. But only on controversial issues they differ?

AhmadibnNasroon
09-01-2009, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahSyed
Don't all Scholars on general level agree with each other. But only on controversial issues they differ?
Not always but in matters of Usool (foundational principles), the ulemma agree, but in matters of furoo3 (secondary principles) the scholars may differ.

But as the 'asl goes based upon the statement of Allah, "And Allah will judge between the matters in which you differ"

Ersan
09-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Thank you for your answers.

I wanted to have direct good words of shaikh gunayman about scolars that these khawarij are make takfeer of them, so I can have proof against them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.